HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Expired]Removal Of Ban (Vokak)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheVokak

PostSubject: [Expired]Removal Of Ban (Vokak)   Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:37 pm

Server: Fallout Decay (Originally PostnukeRP)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4961608

Your RP Name: Vokak

Date of incident: 10/16/2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Around 5:00-5:13

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So me and Mr Symbols were infront of the super-duper mart and I saw a man being chased by a mole rat. I shot it once but then saw the man was stealing (or was stealing) from a case. I yelled at him to stop and stand still. I than began to speak to him about the case and soon I started to say that I would call the members of the NCR in as I am not very good with stuff in the legal region. Symbols than went to go get a NCR member as I told him too in the teamspeak (we were in 400MHz). Symbols said they were AFK so he came back. I than decided the guys story was just complete bull, as he said he went to go get his case but he waited a VERY long time, but seeing as how there is a 10 minute limit to a case (or so I am told) he probably already lost it. He also lied about a Golden ghecko killing him. I then told symbols to just shoot him and he did. We then told the guy The Cultivator the fuck off, but Symbols said to me he did rdm the guy, as he did not wait for the end of his warnings. We then were called into an admin sit were I described the situation to Necromancer. After a bit of argueing, I gave the items back, aswell as 200 of each since I broke down his sadist armor. I then asked what the punishment would be. It was originally 3 days but was leveled to 2 as I had refunded to the full extant. I guess the felt bad for me as he did he held no angry grudge, but it did no good for me on my part. I would just wait for the ban to be over but my PC has broke this week and I've been waiting a really long time to get back on postnuke, and its not that great I got banned on Friday. While I am extremely greatful it was shortened to a 2 day ban I still wish to attempt to shorten it, as I feel really terrible for what I had done. This will most likely be denied due to the short nature of the ban, but I still want to try anyways. Thank you

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: Sadly, No Evidence :/

Please Note: Due to real life issues I am getting a new steam account. I will have to request my data be transferred by Bizzclaw, but if this ban is shortened then I will have to have that account banned for the period. If it is not shortened, however, I will need the ban time to that account, depending by the time it is shortened or removed if it has not already been responded to.

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal Of Ban (Vokak)   Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:29 pm

I know that I RDM The Cultivator, I'm sorry, my Ban Was justified, I accept my Punishment. It's best if you admins don't effect me by trying to shorten my Ban time, but please accept Vokak Ban appeal, Even if you can shorten his by a day, I think it's the best option based on his situation. Have a nice day everyone.

(Btw, I Refunded The Cultivator stuff before I was ban)

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal Of Ban (Vokak)   Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:06 am

I'll look into it.

EDIT: Turned out to be a one-day ban and expired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Expired]Removal Of Ban (Vokak)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1