HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Resolved]Player abuse report James Rider.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: [Resolved]Player abuse report James Rider.   Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:35 pm

Server: Fallout: Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39046013

Your RP Name: Bill Andrews

Their SteamID:STEAM_0:1:87447450

Their RP Name:James Rider

Date of incident:10/23/2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Around 19:29pm (For me) (not everything happened at the same time)

Time Zone: CET
(Some of this information came from Jeff and Stanley. They will tell their own story in the replies)
Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: He was in the I50 and they owned a base. That's fine.
But the problem was that he also owned the underground area (Was on pripyat). I told him to unown it but he won't listen. He wasn't even using it. It was just an empty area. EVEN THOUGH after he came out he still didn't unown it. Even though he could clearly hear me yelling (/y) as he was constantly yelling: PHAT LOOT, OMG. I left for a while and after I came on Jeff begins to tell me that he tried to kill him for because he said some things. But he said it in Team Speak which is a non RP area. Then James locked us in the area and finally unlocked us after we threatened to report him. Stanley Pufferbutt also said that he NLRed.

Last edited by FUCKYOUGHOULS on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deathtuba

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player abuse report James Rider.   Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:48 pm

IGN:Stanley Pufferbutt
I was a witness in this event.
I was trying to defend a scribe and it got out of hand were as the guy did not put his weapon down and I did give a text warning so I shot him he ran from spawn and broke nlr and now lies about it cause I saw his body disappear so I lost a set of panzer armor to save my own life in the process.
My main goal was to protect the scribe.

Last edited by Deathtuba on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player abuse report James Rider.   Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:48 pm

Addon to the report:
I was in the Immortal 50 Teamspeak channel when shit started happening. I'm not too clear on the things I said, but i know they weren't too meaningful, then James Rider started saying that Teamspeak is a IC chat and he could kill me for that, I told him it wasnt the case and told him to fuck off, then started spouting shit and saying he could legit kill me for insulting him. we argued about this in TS and about the time he comes in my shop with a gatling laser pointed at me and firing around me, Stanley Pufferbutt comes in and I ask him to protect me and kill James if he does anything. shortly after, Stanley kills James. by that time, i got out of the Immortal 50 channel, so i dont know what they said, but the rest of the Immortal 50 comes down with heavy weapons and armors and force Stanley to give James' stuff back

finally, James Rider locked us in the commercial area of the town

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player abuse report James Rider.   Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:03 pm

The underground are on pripyat is a major area for traders, shop owners and services. If he wasn't using the building as stated I see it as him being an ass, and not allowing others roleplay to flourish.

I've asked staff about something similar to this in regards to a player owning a home.

It went something like this
"If a player has a building owned but is not making use of it whatsoever and doesn't frequent it would it be able to be unowned?"

In which after further inspection it was going to be switched under my possession as I planned to make use of it.
The player did log off moments after the administrator showed up anyhow but I feel any building should go to somebody or a group of people who plan to use it instead of it being dormant.

I would of just called an administrator to deal with it at that point.
Report wise I don't like going off pure word but I'll
+/- Neutral this until a further date or when there is more discussion.

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player abuse report James Rider.   Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:42 pm

TeamSpeak is in character, I don't think so, you cannot kill people who threat you from the people said unless you're guys are in private channel, count as radio headset I think from Frostburnt TeamSpeak rules 10-14  number somewhere if I'm not mistaken. Because one of my buddy Kevin old staff member asked Bizzclaw if he can kill people all over in the ts who threated my buddy (Public channel cause it's not locked the channel) and Bizzclaw respond no, I remember this very long time ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SneakyBeakySniper

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player abuse report James Rider.   Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:03 pm

First off let me start by saying this.... I was joking around when I said I was going to kill Jeff. I went down there and shot at the wall about 5 feet from where he is continuing with the joke. He then saw a random stranger with a gun and said, "Kill him right now hes going to kill me!" So then the stranger said "Drop the weapon now!" and I was about to say something then he instantly killed me which was not giving me enough time to put my gun away even if I wasn't joking. The NLR stated by Stanely is 100% invalid do to the fact that I got revived by a buddy and then I told them IC about what happened. If you have anymore questions let me know....

IGName: James Rider
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player abuse report James Rider.   Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:09 pm

This is a pro RP server. You don't just "Joke Around" by trying to kill one of our scribes. Of course our new initiate is gonna protect him. You still locked us in and didn't unown the door after I told you around 4 times. When you joke around make sure that everyone is in on the joke.
I even offered you all a chance to explain yourself but you stayed in there collecting grub jizz.
You could've just yelled that it was a joke (It's just a prank bro type of situation).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player abuse report James Rider.   Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:14 pm

Joking around can be bad sometimes and you'll never know if person knows you're joking or being sarcastic, he/she can't tell sometimes if you were serious or not unless you really close friends you know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player abuse report James Rider.   Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:18 pm

As I said before

I gave you the opportunity to talk this out and you refused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Warren

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player abuse report James Rider.   Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:22 pm

FUCKYOUGHOULS wrote:
This is a pro RP server. You don't just "Joke Around" by trying to kill one of our scribes. Of course our new initiate is gonna protect him. You still locked us in and didn't unown the door after I told you around 4 times. When you joke around make sure that everyone is in on the joke.
I even offered you all a chance to explain yourself but you stayed in there collecting grub jizz.
You could've just yelled that it was a joke (It's just a prank bro type of situation).

While i see how this could be misunderstood as James trying to kill Jeff for real, Stanley wasn't even in your group, and in fact he didn't even have Initiate anywhere in his name til after this whole situation happened, from what i see it looks like you're trying to make this look better on your end by making it look like Stanley was affiliated with you guys when he really wasn't.

Edit: We were actually going to execute Stanley for what he did as well, but he offered a suit of armor in exchange for us getting off of his back. He then clearly changed his name to Initiate Stanley to make it look like he was with you guys the entire time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player abuse report James Rider.   Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:27 pm

We didn't even do anything. In fact I even helped James after he got killed by the protectrons. I made this report because James didn't explain the situation to me. He locked us in the area. He didn't unown it after many reminders. And even if Stanley wasn't in the group James still almost killed Jeff in the "joke".  

And if you're confused - He is in the brotherhood but he got glitched or something so he couldn't have been revived because the server crashed or something.

Edit: I do understand why Stanley in the rules perspective wasn't exactly in on it as that happened after I came on
and all I could work with was their information and Jeff just sort of left after that.
Please remember next time to:

Unown the doors you don't use
Don't lock people in
Don't joke around such things.
- Or at least explain yourself afterwards

Making this post seemed to be the only communication I could do as you were all in the base and didn't want to come out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player abuse report James Rider.   Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:39 pm

TeamSpeak is a like in game radio, also Jeff does not like to take jokes and makes lots of threats I've been witness to that. But at the same time James may need to learn when to joke and not joke around depending on the situation.

+/- until more proof is brought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player abuse report James Rider.   Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:40 am

Teamspeak is radio. And saying your going to kill somebody isnt the smartest thing to do.

I believe this was resolved via teamspeak

Resolved
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Resolved]Player abuse report James Rider.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1