[Approved] Removal of ban: Issac Brown

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Issac Brown

PostSubject: [Approved] Removal of ban: Issac Brown   Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:52 am

Server: PostnukeRP/Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50672306

Your RP Name: Derrick Collins

Date of incident: I honestly forget it was a few months ago.

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): I forget it was a few months ago.

Time Zone: -7 GMT

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Now, the story begins maybe, a few months ago. I had started playing on this server again, after quitting  for a /VERY/ long time. For a time, things went very good, I enjoyed myself, made some new friends and talked with some old ones.

The problem, started to rise when I started participating in events and all that fun stuff. A lot of people would call what I did 'bad choices' as I almost was /ALWAYS/ a Scavenger. Basically, this caused me to die a lot and we all know, when you die you usually lose stuff. So I was losing Hardsuits, Power Armor, Barrets, etc. But the thing that pissed me off the most, was Brig... He was always just that douche bag that pissed a lot of people off when he stole people's shit. He made me, and a lot of people just pissed off with his savagery etc.

And then, one time when I died once more I was so pissed off I typed in 3 whole lines of bowlshit and shit talk into @ chat (Admin chat) talking shit about Brig and telling him to fuck off. I then DCed, and then the next time I tryed to connect... "You have been banned from this server." I gave myself some time to calm down, and now I am here again and I wish to re-join the community.

I really would just like to apologize to Brig, and to all the other people I might have pissed off with what I was doing and all my complaining, etc. I was just really mad and I didn't think twice before what I did. Now 'technically' I did not break any rules, but I was just acting so toxic and hostile which caused this ban I am pretty sure. I am very, sincerely sorry for what I said, some of it was really bad. I was just so mad and not thinking straight.

I am asking for a second chance, I just want to talk to the people I used to be really good friends with and play with them once more. If the community/admins does not want me back, then so be it, I will leave. I promise this time around, I will not be participating in events until I properly learn the risks and learn how to control my anger. Thank you, for reading this.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: N/A did not save any logs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Removal of ban: Issac Brown   Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:08 am

I remember you being a good player. I've been enraged by bacon's stealing ways too.
It's not like you RDMed anyone or anything like that.
+1

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Removal of ban: Issac Brown   Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:07 pm

Damn man, I was wondering where you've been, I've also got my phat l00t stolen from Brig before too xD. You didn't really do anything wrong and you've served your time, you should definitely be welcomed back. A big +1 from me! Hope you get forgiven bud!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Removal of ban: Issac Brown   Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:48 pm

Eye boss. You were banned what like 2 months ago. Reason was because you made a huge @ say calling me a "fucking fagget" and "a douchbag" and many other things saying that I was the host of the event. I was by no means the host and was only shooting you with the drone because you 1: sliped past the destructible turrets  since you didnt know plasma 1hit them. And 2: because you then nrl'd 5 times with no equipment trying to slip back into the cave. All I wanted was an apology for your accusations and insults. As you have. So your ban will be lifted around 10:15 est. As for me stealing the loot of the dead. Im a vet player. From back when that was the norm, sorry to anyone who cant handle loosing a single precious combat armor and rifle. A tear will be shed for your lost loot. And just so you guys know I HAVE NOT HOSTED AN EVENT IN OVER 3 OR MORE MONTHS. So if you've seen me get pissed when being accused of something related to event hosting. (Which happens a minimum of once every day) Now you know why it pissed me off. If you got accused of things every day for 3 months that you had no part in youde be pissed too I bet. Anyway there's my rant. If you've been in a sit with me you know im a patient admin. But some things can be a bit much you know. X_x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Issac Brown

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Removal of ban: Issac Brown   Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:02 pm

Brigadier General Bacon wrote:
Eye boss. You were banned what like 2 months ago. Reason was because you made a huge @ say calling me a "fucking fagget" and "a douchbag" and many other things saying that I was the host of the event. I was by no means the host and was only shooting you with the drone because you 1: sliped past the destructible turrets  since you didnt know plasma 1hit them. And 2: because you then nrl'd 5 times with no equipment trying to slip back into the cave. All I wanted was an apology for your accusations and insults. As you have. So your ban will be lifted around 10:15 est. As for me stealing the loot of the dead. Im a vet player. From back when that was the norm, sorry to anyone who cant handle loosing a single precious combat armor and rifle. A tear will be shed for your lost loot. And just so you guys know I HAVE NOT HOSTED AN EVENT IN OVER 3 OR MORE MONTHS. So if you've seen me get pissed when being accused of something related to event hosting. (Which happens a minimum of once every day) Now you know why it pissed me off. If you got accused of things every day for 3 months that you had no part in youde be pissed too I bet. Anyway there's my rant. If you've been in a sit with me you know im a patient admin. But some things can be a bit much you know. X_x

Yeah man, I am really sorry I was just so mad at the server and I guess the community as well for some reasons. Since then, I have learned to control my anger and not take it out on people. Again, I am really sorry for the things I said, and I am thankful that you are willing to give me a second chance. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Removal of ban: Issac Brown   Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:56 pm

Dont get me wrong. This isn't one of those "please give me another chance appeals" you were simply banned because I was pissed and wanted an apology. You didnt really do anything terribly bad. I get worse than you gave me daily and I really have no issue with you. This wont be taken into account in the future like other bans usually are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Issac Brown

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Removal of ban: Issac Brown   Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:02 pm

Well, I think we can just leave this in the past now, and move on into the future. I really just don't want any more issues is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Removal of ban: Issac Brown   Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:23 pm

Consider it forgotten
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Approved] Removal of ban: Issac Brown
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1