HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ineptbird7

PostSubject: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:47 am

In-game Name: Vera Mikko

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43760627

Have you donated:Time, Money and Roleplay. Yes.

Where are you from/time zone: America, Central Time.

How long have you played: Four months worth of playtime and roleplay

How did you hear about FF: I longed for Roleplay, I Searched through the legacy Browser.

How old are you: I am Currently Eighteen Years of Age

Do you have a microphone: Yes, However i do not speak when Roleplaying. And it's become a Habit not to speak at all.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Bizzclaw (obviously), Chacon , C0R0NT , Nightmare , Fade , Scruffy , Brigadier , Techlord , Warran

Have you played on any of our other servers: The No-Rules Server. Not very long.. but i attempted to show intrest...

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.):
I have been Banned, One was for 'Invalid hit' I served a week, but after the ban it was deemed a Valid Roleplay hit. (People were killing other people, nearly mindlessly, Prodding for reasons to kill, the faction was known as 'Cave'.

Another For 'RDM', it were originally going to be a week, It was bumped down to Two days as i had a valid reason to kill them, but i 'Lied' about something. I was later able to explain the whole situation and was Promptly unbanned a day after.

Why you wish to be Moderator: As to Help others when they are in need, To become more involved in the development in this community, i love this community already, provide events and an immersive role-play experience for players (And to protect those who wish to do the same), To Be an Unbiased Heard Opinion or Mediator.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: A General Increase in Morale (hopefully), an unbiased opinion, a near flawless mediator (can't always guarantee happiness in an argument)

Anything else you want to add:
                 Yes, a few things.
A Note of warning: I tend to capitalize many of the first letters of the words i type. it is force of habit and i think it looks better that way. i don't do it right now, because i am consciously typing this.

Another Note of warning: Not the Greatest Speller, but i can get a point across by spelling close enough.

Another one: I lose my wording, tending to stop and have to think of a word i am trying to say to describe an item. I do not like using words repetitively.

Now References if i may...
Autojukebox: A Director of the Late Legend, Astral Gaming. I was a Manager here, And one of the only motivated staff members
http://steamcommunity.com/id/AutoJukebox

Infectiousgamer: An Owner of the Community itself. He Bore Witness to my willingness to Roleplay, Help, And Produce Events.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047423619

A Final Adressing:
I Want to learn how to code, and Develop a Server. I hope to learn how to code here, so that i may (possibly) pick up where our coder will leave off for postnuke. it's farfetched but i have hopes.

I have A 'TON' of Experience with Roleplay, Managing Servers, Administrating Events and keeping peace. Over all my Hours in Gmod (which is nearing 5,000...) Roleplay takes up well over 3/4's of it.

List of Servers i've been apart of (and Owner/Superadmin/Director): Maelstrom (silverdisc), Cybernetic Revolution Gaming (Zenolisk), Limewire (ToxicTeran/Chriscevikz), TheCrew (HollerHavoc), Astral Gaming (AutoJukebox), Dewpoint (Myself~), Several others that i were admin or superadmin in (It's bad i can't remember isnt it?)

Last edited by Coront on Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:34 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited for Professionalism, and Updated x2 (Donated).)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:12 am

Is English your first language? I'm not trying to tease or anything, just curious.

ineptbird7

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:26 am

English is My First Language.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circle
2015 Halloween Profile Pic Contest Winner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:33 pm

ineptbird7 wrote:
English is My First Language.

Same. Wow, what a coinkidink.

Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:54 pm

you have my support. i have not see any bad things come from you and your a strong role player and you see to be a bigger part of the community (+1 you have me support)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:56 pm

Though I think you would be a good moderator, this is a bit soon, don't ya think? Because of this I will remain nuetral.

:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:01 pm

Put in more time.. then we can talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Notorious B.R.L.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:06 pm

I'm with with Crucible & Price on this one.

Biggie Smalls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ineptbird7

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:46 pm

I understand, eager and excited still. i will still be open . I'll Consider it Pending and on hold for now
REQUESTING IMMEDIATE LOCKING

is unlocked again

Spoiler:

Last edited by ineptbird7 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:06 pm

Locked at the request of OP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:08 pm

[Locked]

wow price, not even doing it right
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:10 pm

this is open again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:06 am

Then there shall be a +1!!!!!

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ineptbird7

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:55 am

Board is open for discussion, and updated for accuracy

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:38 pm

+1 Serious rper, Totally understands the rules and is very mature
Back to top Go down
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:19 pm

+/- Yea he's a good rp'r but kinda needs to learn to respect others rp.

Last edited by Fade Attano on Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:20 pm

Fade Attano wrote:
+/- Yea he's a good rp'r but on her alt your a bit mingy

>implying
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:37 pm

I'd like to make an official statement that having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:55 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
I'd like to make an official statement that having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Wise words jeff
Back to top Go down
ineptbird7

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:45 pm

Fade needs to edit his input, he told me that he thought I were someone else.
Jeff, Coront, Price, Crucible, BRL; all need to respond with an updated obvious approval or disapproval
Jeff, I believe that belongs in some other thread to be discussed within administration. Not in an application, I've heard it said I. TeamSpeak with everyone there, and its common sense (we've got a committee too!) that good 'RP' (although a good skill to have, it helps to know what you enforce) is not part of the gig.

I can answer any other questions, comments and concerns if needed.. But I would like it to be a simple rating(+1/0/-1 and opinion, and why). That's it. Thank you for taking time to read this.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm

Jeff literally took the words out of my mouth.
Whilst being a part of the community before my retirement, I'm going to guess around 1-2months ago I had an encounter with Vera. A hit had taken place in which two players were killed, then one of the hitmen was killed as well (Fade) by Vera in which was revenge killed by myself. As I walk up to the case Vera states something among "Not going to rp my death? Ok motherfucker" Something vulgar but I can't quite remember.

Licking a canteen bottle 24/7 in a locked room doesn't make you staff material.
Now, due to my absence my opinion doesn't quite count so I won't leave my rating.

Last edited by :F|F: De Luca on Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinnamon Bun
2015 Halloween PAC Contest 2nd Place

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:00 pm

Alright, I'm gonna step in here. There honestly needs to be different kinds of staff. We have staff that know more about PVP rules then RP situations with admins sits. You need staff with all different kinds of strength. And De Luca that situation was invalid btw so there isn't even a need to bring that up when you two were at fault.

And to you Jeff, there is no need to max your post 10x the size because everyone takes what you say with a grain of salt and I will state again, the community needs more role play heavy staff. You have fade who is a PVP heavy staff member so his strength's lie in PVP based situations. Vera's strength's lie in roleplay based situations so Vera would deal with failrp etc etc situations better. You can't single out they wouldn't be a good staff member just because they are a roleplayer. It's bad form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ineptbird7

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:20 pm

De Luca, I would Defend myself from your Review, As that situation had been proven invalid, Everyone that died there was Refunded, including me.

I'm sure you could understand my dissatisfaction over you killing me. As i had not done harm to you in that instance, i only killed the one (twas not you) who killed. You were in range of my /me 's (I had thought you had even admitted this). This was also just one instance, Three months ago, Within my first two weeks actually.

I would ask you to Reconsider, I honestly think being a retiree, and your absence You shouldn't really have a say. Since you haven't been relevant, (if i were in that situation i would abstain, That's all i'm saying, I understand real life stuff. But you haven't witnessed anything from the server.)

I'd also ask again to keep it to a simple Rating.

I will answer any questions, Comments, Concerns.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:39 pm

Changed to +1 everyone deserves a shot... People doubted me as staff because of my violent playstyle (hitman) and since I was a hitman I know most of the rules inside out especially the hit/RDM rules. Seeing as she is a RP'R she may have the rules down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:55 pm

The RP gawd :O +1

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next