HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ahugeabruceofpower
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:54 am

i really don't know about this one.. (and i hate to have to be so serious) normally i avoid mod apps and ban appeals that don't include me as to scurt away from being subject to poor opinions of others. but i feel too strongly against this one. i am not against the person but their interpretation of the rules, adding in some that don't really exist and getting mad at others extremely quickly. very quickly in fact. this isn't an attack on the person, everyone is different, but as per staff i do not support this.

so in short, -1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ineptbird7

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:21 am

ahugeabruceofpower wrote:
i really don't know about this one.. (and i hate to have to be so serious) normally i avoid mod apps and ban appeals that don't include me as to scurt away from being subject to poor opinions of others.  but i feel too strongly against this one.  i am not against the person but their interpretation of the rules, adding in some that don't really exist and getting mad at others extremely quickly.  very quickly in fact.  this isn't an attack on the person, everyone is different, but as per staff i do not support this.

so in short, -1.

I do agree with this, everyone is different, all dealing with things differently. Though the one sit we did have together, circumstances were not favorable . Personal things. Still doesn't excuse that moment or any future (if any) moments.

On another hand. Pressure was extremely heavy at that time too, it seemed rushed and both parties where not able to speak their parts without interruption.

I would ask you to reconsider, as I did remain professional within the time of the sit, despite fuming on the other side at the unfairness.

Unless there was something else I forgot, didn't notice, or wasn't told directly. Which if it would help me better understand, I'd like to be informed.. Thank you for your input.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:48 pm

id also like to add that you seem to be not so open to criticism.. in a lot of the things you do you strike a lot of people as a "can do no wrong" sort of person. i can fully understand you have experience in serious role play but to me serious rp focused staff result in absolutely crazy outlier sort of conclusions. if you do get staff i would be asking higher ups to keep a very close eye on you, which is nothing personal, it just seems so common that what i call "super serious" role players seem to cause a lot of sometimes hidden and festering problems. this is profiling at its most obvious, but that is all i can add. i don't have the final say in who becomes staff, however, so probably take what i say with a grain of "whatever"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ineptbird7

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:21 pm

Thank you for your consideration.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:05 pm

Fade Attano wrote:
+/- Yea he's a good rp'r but kinda needs to learn to respect others rp.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Oh the irony

And +1 seriously dis dood would make a great mod.

ineptbird7

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:22 am

Bumping for Edits. Only thing that changed is my Donator Status.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:34 pm

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ineptbird7

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)   Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:37 pm

Maybe next time. Thank you for your consideration.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Moderator Application: Vera Mikko (Time)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2