HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] (PAC) Removal of ban: Bill Andrews

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: [Accepted] (PAC) Removal of ban: Bill Andrews   Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:29 pm

Server: Fallout: Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39046013

Your RP Name: Knight Sergeant Bill Andrews

Date of incident: 10/26/2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Around 21:45 PM

Time Zone: CET

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I came on the server. I then realized that my pac kept getting cleared. Then I realized that i'm PAC banned.
I talked to Chess and he said that some staff member didn't like it as I've been spamming loud rap music.
I understand that it could've been annoying and that some people wouldn't enjoy it. I apologize for being a nuisance and for being such a rumble but a warning could've been good as I could've fixed it as I never argue with staff. I don't know how far it goes as I don't hear 3 miles away. I've talked with some others and they said that it was unfair. Thank you for reading this. And this is Bill Andrews signing off.

What is spamming exactly? It's having long unneeded sounds.
All my pac sounds are 3-4 seconds long and they're not even annoying
like ear rape. But I also have a banjo pac where I play some banjo music
but it's RP friendly as people play instruments by fire places and such.
It says - Don't "Spam" sounds
but doesn't say that you can't play them.
And once again the ban came out of the blue. No notice or anything.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: None currently.

Last edited by FUCKYOUGHOULS on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] (PAC) Removal of ban: Bill Andrews   Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:38 pm

7. Do not spam sounds or music.

-Support Here Bill, sorry to say but ear rape isn't a fun thing :/

{Edit}

Pac Bans don't require a warning, they can harm a persons health.

Last edited by TheVokak on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] (PAC) Removal of ban: Bill Andrews   Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:10 pm

You seem to be a little confused so i'm adding a bit more information.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] (PAC) Removal of ban: Bill Andrews   Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:15 pm

+1 It was a honest mistake and I was on the server and it didnt really bother me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
2015 Halloween PAC Contest Grand Prize Winner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] (PAC) Removal of ban: Bill Andrews   Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:52 pm

The main reason on why you where banned from PAC is that your sound was playing across the map. A fellow staff member and I herd your sounds constantly and cleared your PAC because of it and then kept having to clear it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circle
2015 Halloween Profile Pic Contest Winner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] (PAC) Removal of ban: Bill Andrews   Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:18 pm

FoldingFreeman wrote:
The main reason on why you where banned from PAC is that your sound was playing across the map. A fellow staff member and I herd your sounds constantly and cleared your PAC because of it and then kept having to clear it.

You should have given him a warning, because like he said, he is not able to tell what people can hear from across the map.

+support for unban

FoldingFreeman

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] (PAC) Removal of ban: Bill Andrews   Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:19 pm

We don't have to give warnings and I was not the one that did it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] (PAC) Removal of ban: Bill Andrews   Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:11 pm

I meant no harm. I know that you don't have to give warnings but you should as I didn't know what was happening. I had glitches like that before. It just takes a single pm. I will test the sounds when the server is empty with a friend. I promise.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] (PAC) Removal of ban: Bill Andrews   Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:51 pm

How about you don't use those sounds, also it's not up to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] (PAC) Removal of ban: Bill Andrews   Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:50 am

But why?
This is just what happened yesterday with this. You can't just blow up a problem with "a bomb" without it coming back to you in some way. You have to destroy the source first.
If the guy had given me a warning i'd gladly fix it or delete it and now I have to deal with this
which I bet is as half as annoying to all of you as it is to me. Easy fixes aren't good fixes.
And it's not like I fucking spammed ear rape or maybe even looked in buildings with it.
I made a simple mistake as I didn't know as not a single fucking person told me that it's too far away
And by person I don't mean admin I mean any player within my range.

And I have to fix this because let's say that the server is full again and I accidentally make a mistake and I don't know what exactly.
I then put the sound up again and I get banned again. - That's another bullet ricocheting back into my face
Why? Because I didn't put time into it and just found an easy fix.

For some reason i'm not banned anymore I guess and me and Jack Winters tested it and he didn't see a problem with it. probably because of the map or some other glitch.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] (PAC) Removal of ban: Bill Andrews   Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:27 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] (PAC) Removal of ban: Bill Andrews
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1