HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Map Question (Not a suggestion)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nanights98

PostSubject: Map Question (Not a suggestion)   Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:36 pm

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows if the map will change. The garbage map is just to hard for a noob like me.

From
Jinx Gomez (nanights98)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Map Question (Not a suggestion)   Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:43 pm

I think you could of saved this question for in-game, but it will change sometime when there is a map vote by an admin.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Map Question (Not a suggestion)   Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:22 pm

Based on playing the server for quite a while, most of the map changes are within a day. If it's a good map, perhaps two days. But mostly it is around one day only before a map changes.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Map Question (Not a suggestion)   Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:14 am

The map changes 1 time a day as minimum atleast what i've been expericeing,

But sometimes the admin/staff on the server do map votes and it sometimes end up being the same map they changed from before.

Example: We're playing CSC Desert, And switch map to Pripyat, Then an admin/staff comes on does a map vote and adds in CSC Desert because he/she "probably" didn't knew we already been playing that map before. But most of the time the admins/staffs are trying to give us a big variety of maps to choose from when voting for a map.

OS. No map is garbage it's just boring if all you do is camp in town Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

PostSubject: Re: Map Question (Not a suggestion)   Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:23 pm

if a map is too hard, tell admins to check the resource count and the mob count,

thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map Question (Not a suggestion)   

Back to top Go down

Map Question (Not a suggestion)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: