HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted]Removal of ban Stanley Pufferbutt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deathtuba

PostSubject: [Accepted]Removal of ban Stanley Pufferbutt   Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:48 pm

Server: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88093081

Your RP Name: Stanley Pufferbutt

Date of incident:10/29/2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 14:00

Time Zone: Central Standard Time

I just joined the server and asked for directions and this kid abided. I made it to town and asked my captain what happened to his armor and he answered so this kid started to be a nuisance. So I told him to "shut the fuck up or die". He did not so I killed him. At the time of the incident I did not know that was not aloud. So I got banned for the day. I an sorry for RDMing you James idk his last name but I really truly sorry and I understand that I was in the wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deathtuba

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban Stanley Pufferbutt   Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:26 pm

Does everyone hate me this much?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban Stanley Pufferbutt   Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:51 pm

If you understood what you did was wrong, then you will understand the length of your ban. You aren't supposed to just kill people for being nuisances, and from what I heard from other staff he was a new player asking for help. You can wait out your ban, you don't have much to appeal for I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deathtuba

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban Stanley Pufferbutt   Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:59 pm

he was not asking for help you can ask bill Andrews how I asked him about his armor so he says I won't tell you so the new player comes up and says "oooh he told you" and started to be a jackass afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deathtuba

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban Stanley Pufferbutt   Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:59 pm

Pls talk to Bill Andrews.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deathtuba

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban Stanley Pufferbutt   Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:00 pm

I understand I rdmed him but I did not know I could not tell him wt I did tell him and he was being a nuisance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban Stanley Pufferbutt   Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:02 pm

Refer to my previous post.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban Stanley Pufferbutt   Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:58 am

First of all Deathtuba you double posted so that should be fixed
Second of all you've been way too protective over the littlest shit and warning people in text to kill them many times. And the guy wasn't being a nuisance. He was simply talking and expressing his own opinion

Look I know that you have some mental issues and there's nothing wrong with that. But you're not above the law. You have to learn to control yourself. Sorry but you did wrong on this one
and if you understand your mistake then just wait out the ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban Stanley Pufferbutt   Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:19 pm

Bill Andrews wrote:
First of all Deathtuba you double posted so that should be fixed
Second of all you've been way too protective over the littlest shit and warning people in text to kill them many times. And the guy wasn't being a nuisance. He was simply talking and expressing his own opinion

Look I know that you have some mental issues and there's nothing wrong with that. But you're not above the law. You have to learn to control yourself. Sorry but you did wrong on this one
and if you understand your mistake then just wait out the ban.

He's already unbanned.

People make mistakes.

Move on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted]Removal of ban Stanley Pufferbutt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1