Captain Starr

PostSubject: [Denied]Removal of Ban (Captain Starr)   Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:56 pm

Server: Fallout: Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120739205

Your RP Name: Captain Starr

Date of incident: N/A

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): N/A

Time Zone: Pacific

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So i looked into my old unban request i made about a few weeks ago and notice lots of biased opinions. First, warran dally stateing that i got banned from "ALL" my alt accounts for breaking the rules. No... just no... So moving on. Second - Coront stated "Riley the K9 was ratted out" Riley the k9 is just my new name on my main account, if you banned it then you basicly just rebanned my main account. Third, CT 9911 Striker is not a alt account, infact it is my little brothers main account that he used to play on the server, i took advantage and used his account to play too. After my brother passed away i used his account to continue the charecters and becoming a sucessful caravan owner/mercenary company manager. I have played on Frostburnt since late 2012. I understand that if i get accepted back into the community, long term players would be upset. But i garuntee you that i will be on my best behaviour. Im not a minge like before, infact im now 16 and matured. I have a good reputation now, and im even a administrator on a small HL2RP server. All i ask is a chance to be welcome. I assure i will get to know alot of members in the community and make friends. I hope you can accept my explaination, Regards - EMPOLEON

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban (Captain Starr)   Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:00 pm

No.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Starr

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban (Captain Starr)   Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:26 pm

Why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban (Captain Starr)   Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:00 am

Because no.

Can't you read?

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban (Captain Starr)   Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:06 am

"No" is like drawing nipples with a permanent marker on a plain armor chest plate and can't wash it off with soap or bleach :I Don't argue

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban (Captain Starr)   Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:18 am

Empoleon just give up and wait for new gamemode came out to get unbanned like everybody else if you're lucky enough all the trouble you caused past years and same thing for me I just waiting for my old friends the ones got permanent banned, they're mine close friends but it has to be done and moved on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban (Captain Starr)   Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:06 am

That awkward moment when the truth is biased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban (Captain Starr)   Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:57 pm

Warandally wrote:
That awkward moment when the truth is biased.

reminds me of feminists and Social Justice Warriors in Academia

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban (Captain Starr)   Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:05 pm

Captain Starr wrote:
Why?

You still got banned on those accounts, even if they weren't yours. You were using them. You were also using other accounts to evade your punishment, which is also against the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban (Captain Starr)   Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:11 pm

Coront wrote:
Captain Starr wrote:
Why?

You still got banned on those accounts, even if they weren't yours. You were using them. You were also using other accounts to evade your punishment, which is also against the rules.

Just sayin, this is a similar case to another unban appeal....I wont say who but they got accepted.....strange huh?

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban (Captain Starr)   Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:31 pm

Spartan574 wrote:
Coront wrote:
Captain Starr wrote:
Why?

Just sayin, this is a similar case to another unban appeal....I wont say who but they got accepted.....strange huh?

I honestly don't know who you're talking about, but allow me to explain why you're wrong.

There is absolutely no way that there is a similar case to Empoleon where the person had their appeal accepted. Empoleon is and never will be unbanned on postnuke due to his many infractions. Let's go all the way back to his initial bans a couple years ago. Empoleon is and always was a minge. He RDM'd, spammed hl2 trains, propkilled (When it was still possible). He was perma banned once for mass rdm and propkilling (Appeal found here. He was unbanned a month afterwards. He was soon banned after, and then made a ban appeal awhile after (Ban Appeal found here). He lied about why he was banned, he was really banned this time due to a bunch of RDM and other rule breaking. 18 days later, he made ANOTHER ban appeal saying the following in the "Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:" category: "I've been banned for least a few months now, the last time I remember playing on the server was my freshmen year (Of course im a sophmore now). Im ready to get unbanned and I'm sure that I wont minge after putting it through my thick skull. I am willing to come back on the community with one chance left and i will not blow it." it was then declined by Bizzclaw. Six days later, he made a THIRD ban appeal (Found here), saying that he enjoys the server and wants to be unbanned. It was denied.

Now, onto the alt accounts.

Empoleon is notorious for making alt accounts, playing on them, and getting caught. As I explained in my response to his old ban appeal; We never are looking for him.

"You made alts. CT Striker, Justkidding89, Riley the K9,  and a few more. CT Striker got banned for RDM and flaming on his ban appeal. We checked out his steam account, and noticed a couple things including past aliases. A couple of which being EMPOLEON and EMPOLEON(Birthday), so we banned you permanently. For Justkidding89 you used voice chat and we thought we recognized the voice. After some investigation (And you borderline admitting it to Bruce) we concluded it was you and banned you. Riley the K9 was ratted out by your cousin 2spooky, who was perma banned after he pulled this stunt(After he got banned for rdm x2):"
"Captain Starr was banned because you were being a sassy asshole when asked to change your name, and Jack Winters recognized your voice as Isiah Johnson. I did some investigation and figured out it was you on your Justkidding account (Ban list was wiped accidentally when we changed server host).
All of your alts were not banned because we were looking for you, but they were banned because you were sticking out like a sore thumb as if you wanted to be found. Even if the offenses you did as these alts were by different people, they'd be banned. You are literally getting yourself banned without us having to look for you. I'm guessing we've banned you multiple times on different accounts without even knowing it was you."

So, Crucible. Please rebuttal about why i'm wrong and why you're right, and how this "is a similar case to another unban appeal" that got accepted, and why you think it's strange. Or, as you were probably trying to say; "Coront, you're being biased against Empoleon, a person whose rulebreaking, minging, cancer-filled case is similar to someone else who was unbanned. But I won't say why, because I feel like withholding any sort of point i'm trying to drive."

Please do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban (Captain Starr)   Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:11 pm

I mean, im not trying to say that your wrong here, and I don't have anything against yummy, but he did make an alt account at least once, idk how many times in total he did but you can ask Freeman, me and him had to deal with one of his alts Razz

:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban (Captain Starr)   Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:59 pm

I dont think Yummy is comparable to EMPOLEON... what is your point sir?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban (Captain Starr)   Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:08 pm

This is already declined no need to comment any further...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban (Captain Starr)   Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:35 pm

Yummy is and was a contributing and much less cancerous player, (who hasn't broken a rule or anything close to breaking a rule since his recent in an) who asked an owner I do believe before he went on his alt. Who told him "just don't tell anybody its yummy", he was eventually found out, and unbanned. This is NOTHING compared to Empoleon. Empoleon is a very pure form of cancer, who has insulted staff, blatantly told players he was Empoleon ( it was me he told) out in a town. It's quite clear that he doesn't care that much about this server, and is just trying to get back at us for him not being able to read rules correctly. See you on your next alt., Empoleon! Hope to find you and ban you again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Removal of Ban (Captain Starr)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1