HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]nanights98's Moderation Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nanights98

PostSubject: [Denied]nanights98's Moderation Application   Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:53 pm

In-game Name: Jinx Gomez

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42935214

Have you donated: (Not required but recommended) Yes.

Where are you from/time zone:  (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

How long have you played: I've played 10 days

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) I was looking for something new and saw fallout so thought i'd give it a try.

How old are you: I'm 17 years old

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here) I dont really know much but i've seen Mr.Chacon, Coront, and Exavolt.

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) I havn't sadly.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): Nope

Why you wish to be Moderator: Recently their has been problems when theirs a low amount of people on and sometimes their arent staff on so i would love to fill in that small little gap! Im a friendly person and will try to make a fair decision that will work for both sides!

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can offer my experience with ULX and a bunch of time!

Anything else you want to add: My name is Christopher, Im a senior in Highschool. I'm in special classes and i have a lower understanding then everyone. I'm not the best speller either. I've been staff on a few communitys. I use to own my own community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]nanights98's Moderation Application   Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:02 pm

Doesnn't cause much trouble.
You need more time though.

Last edited by :F|F: De Luca on Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]nanights98's Moderation Application   Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:13 pm

You don't cause trouble but spend a bit more time on the server and meet a few more people. +/-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]nanights98's Moderation Application   Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:20 pm

I suggest you play about a month or more and try get to know one of our staff members, TeamSpeak get involved to the community.
Finally I'm not the only one who has lower understanding even my own language which is strange, English too and mind if I ask what kind of anime is that on your gif kinda interesting you posted ealier ago but you delete it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nanights98

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]nanights98's Moderation Application   Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:26 pm

@Ice Frost: Its GJ BU Razz I never seen the anime before

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]nanights98's Moderation Application   Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:19 am

need more play time maybe a total of 2 months or more then we'll see from there, also get to know some more staff man

Biggie Smalls

Last edited by Notorious B.R.L. on Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]nanights98's Moderation Application   Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:48 am

Need loads of time my bro :3

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]nanights98's Moderation Application   Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:24 pm

Get some more playing time and you'll be fine!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]nanights98's Moderation Application   Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:36 pm

Sorry man but we don't accept people with such a short play time. Denied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]nanights98's Moderation Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1