HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application Floyd Wolfie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application Floyd Wolfie   Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:15 am

In-game Name: (Knight Sergeant) Floyd Wolfie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19610226

Have you donated: (Not required but recommended) No, but I thought of it once.

Where are you from/time zone: California, Pacific timezone
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How long have you played: Honestly I cannot recall, but I do remember I played the server before it had fallout skins. So I would say, one to two years ago.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) A long time ago, I was skimming through the server list because I was completely bored out of my mind during that time, and suddenly I find this specific server “Postnuke RP”. So I thought to myself, “Oh I guess it’s a worth to try.”

How old are you: 17.

Do you have a microphone: Yes, but I tend to not use it since I want to type in honesty.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here) Chacon, Leon Price, Crucible, Biggie Smalls, Veronica Faolon, Brig, Warrandally, Sinnamon, Johann Liebert, FoldingFreeman, Chess, Nightmare, Bizzclaw.

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) Nope not at all.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): I believe I have never been banned from the server at all. If I'm lying however, I would gladly to know if I did.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I have witnessed the server develop into a one of a kind server, formerly known now as fallout decay. Plenty of my friends like my dear friend Chacon, have became super admins, admins or moderators on the server which have given me a spark of inspiration to help the Frostburnt community. But the major part, that really spark my desire to help, is simply, helping. I feel I could dedicate my time toward to the Frostburnt Community. It may seem vague just by saying “I want to help” but I know that it will begin branching on and on than just helping the server. However, I do not want to simply say “Oh I want to help the community” but, I truly wish that I can prove it to the community based on my actions.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What can you offer for us as a Moderator: I have experience in staffing in many servers, examples would be Calamari Land and Metalloid .Since I am a veteran player, and I have a greater understanding of the rules that apply.  I follow the rules accordingly, including the enforced RP rule. In addition. If you get to know me as a person you'll be able to tell I'm kind of a silly goose. Though I know that there will be hard situations to deal with I can always look at the bright side of things. (Addition) In my former days of being an admin, I happen to be a quick responder to any calls.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anything else you want to add: Nothing at all! I am looking forward on working with you guys!

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.

Last edited by Wolven on Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Floyd Wolfie   Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:55 am

+1 Never seen you do anything bad and you aren't really mingy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roboboy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Floyd Wolfie   Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:10 am

Finally Wolfie, I always see you try to deal with people breaking rules even though your not staff, at first, I even thought you were staff at one point xD. I always tell you to apply for mod because I can see your very dedicated in helping the server out. Hope you make it into the team man! Very strong +1 from me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaylaSampson

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Floyd Wolfie   Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:38 am

Great rp, does not joke around a lot/take things seriously and he is great, he would be great for a mod +1 from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Floyd Wolfie   Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:40 am

I'm in agreement. +1 from chessymans.

Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Floyd Wolfie   Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:40 am

Thanks everyone for the support!!! Always remember, Sandwich :I

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Floyd Wolfie   Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:29 pm

So, for a bit of a history lesson. I met Wolven 2 years ago in a server known as "CalamariLandZRP", where he ran a bar, and was famous for playing the Gmod Piano. He was a great player on there just like he is on here. We later became staff on CalamariLand, and I'd say he did an excellent job when he worked with me. That server shut down, and now we are here. A big +1 for you Wolven, you'll do excellent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Floyd Wolfie   Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:39 pm

Good times back in Calamari land. Good times Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Floyd Wolfie   Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:11 am

+jaun, seriously, this guy would make a great mod.

Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Floyd Wolfie   Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:33 pm

(+1 support) I think you have a solid personality and you are a veteran player, hell i knew you when i was a new player on this server. Now i will not go into detail about this but we have had one extreme issue in the past with you that was kind of crossing the line a little bit but i can over look that seeing as how you learned from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nanights98

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Floyd Wolfie   Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:50 pm

+support

He's really help with the little things I ask him and fun to play with in events ^~^

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Floyd Wolfie   Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:43 pm

+1
Is a good player and definitely will be a great mod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Floyd Wolfie   Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:34 am

+1 good player with game experience, has a good head on his shoulders.
also another +1 for a great mod app
also -1 because i cant +1 twice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Floyd Wolfie   Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:32 am

Thanks everyone!! Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Floyd Wolfie   Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:03 am

+1 Haven't seen him do anything wrong ingame, and he acts really accordingly to the rules :3

ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Floyd Wolfie   Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:30 pm

i literally can't see how this wouldn't get accepted +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Floyd Wolfie   Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:58 am

Bumping this up along with Oni

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Floyd Wolfie   Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:00 pm

HOW IN THE NAME OF GOD IS THIS DUDE NOT ACCEPTED YET, IF YOU MAKE HIM WAIT HALF A YEAR LIKE YOU DID FOR ME I SWEAR HEADS WILL ROLL FFS!

Making this dude a mod is common sense

Aesop

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Floyd Wolfie   Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:29 pm

[Accepted]

Welcome to the team.
Enjoy your responsibilities, son.

Get on Teamspeak and see us when you have a chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Moderator Application Floyd Wolfie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1