HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Make AFKing automatically kickable again.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Make AFKing automatically kickable again.   Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:35 pm

So I've been sitting here with my "Join the server when a player slot is free" for I shit you not 1 hour and 36 minutes.
And the problem could sometimes be people being AFK and not actually playing. This may sound unfair to all the farmers but
A lot of people have been playing for 7-8 hours presumably AFK. Seriously if you have to do something which takes 30 minutes or more leave the server and come back. Or increase the server count and only play on big maps like Lazarus_New_Vegas
so it doesn't get crowded.
Many people will probably disagree with this but I bet that there are people who also agree too.

*Keep in mind that I have no problem with players who aren't as familiar with the game as I or a lot of people are
But I've seen people trying to join for hours and messaging me through steam to tell them when a slot is free.
And some players sometimes complaining how older players are a bunch of "Salty Nerds" and not actually doing anything productive
and holding up another slot. Or just a bunch of people AFK at spawn.

EDIT: GOD FUCKING DAMN IT Happened again. There was literally a guy with 16hp walking around not doing anything and some guy just standing AFK
AFK KEK PL0x

Last edited by Bill Andrews on Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nanights98

PostSubject: Re: Make AFKing automatically kickable again.   Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:51 pm

I sorta agree with this but then again their might be a important thing that happens and left say it took longer then expected. Its not their fault but if its just they want to go AFk to watch something thats a diffrent story

PostSubject: Re: Make AFKing automatically kickable again.   Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:01 pm

That's why AFK kicking would be excellent as if it would take longer than expected not only will they have a lesser chance of getting killed in let's say an unexpected event but it would also open up a new slot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: Make AFKing automatically kickable again.   Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:28 pm

I also agree that it would be a great idea to bring it back as long time palying players have to suffer for those who afk or dont rp properly e.g most new players
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Make AFKing automatically kickable again.   Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:18 pm

Make this a goddamn thing

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Make AFKing automatically kickable again.   Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:30 pm

I gotta agree, if your gunna be afk for an hour let another player play in your place. 15 minutes is a good kick time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Make AFKing automatically kickable again.   Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:44 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Notorious B.R.L.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make AFKing automatically kickable again.   Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:50 pm

Biggie Smalls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Make AFKing automatically kickable again.   Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:54 pm

k, it should be a thing again I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Make AFKing automatically kickable again.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1