AuthorMessage
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: [Denied] Jeff Belinger's mod app   Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:02 pm

In-game Name: Jeff Belinger

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:9204571

Have you donated: More than would be tought reasonable

Where are you from/time zone: Eastern Standard Time Zone

How long have you played:2.5 years

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) Originally, it was server hopping

How old are you:23

Do you have a microphone:of course I do

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here) All of them

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here)Played Space Engineer, Postnuke now Fallout Decay, played a bit on the old TTT

Why you wish to be Moderator:Because I’ve been dealing with this community for three years now and I think I wisened up, learned and grew into a better person thanks to interacting with some of the older players around here. ask anyone that knew me the first year to compare me to now, there is massively drastic change to how i used to react to people and situations, im much, much less volatile than I have ever been, a bit more cognitively present, a bit wiser and also, why lie about it, i care way too damn much about this server

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: Time, experience, a shoulder to complain on, anything you want me to be, i’ll be there to step up

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): The only ban worth mentioning was 2 years ago, when i massively flamed the global OOC about something or another about new players bitching about the game being hard at the time when it really wasnt if you half knew what to do

Anything else you want to add: I everything I could ever say has been said. I’m done saying I dont wanna be mod because i dont want to deal with drama, I been in this drama for far longer than I want to admit, I’m a part of this too. IM A PART OF THE FOUNDATION TOO.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jeff Belinger's mod app   Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Believe it or not Jeff has improved alot over the years with his issues. Especially recently. Enough so that I would consider placing him in an observed moderator position. +1 from Brig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jeff Belinger's mod app   Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:08 am

+1 Deserves a chance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jeff Belinger's mod app   Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:11 am

+1 he has certainly changed......

Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jeff Belinger's mod app   Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:00 am

While I do have a +1 on this
Didn't you say before that you'll never try to be
on the staff team? Just seems a bit weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jeff Belinger's mod app   Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:33 am

FUCKYOUGHOULS wrote:
While I do have a +1 on this
Didn't you say before that you'll never try to be
on the staff team? Just seems a bit weird.
"Anything else you want to add: I everything I could ever say has been said. I’m done saying I dont wanna be mod because i dont want to deal with drama, I been in this drama for far longer than I want to admit, I’m a part of this too. IM A PART OF THE FOUNDATION TO"
Sir you must be blind or something.
---
Sorry Jeff I can't support you because I'm not active anymore server and can't tell your behavior on server did it improve your rep or not you know, I can't just jump on it with support, the reason I'm not active cause super I'm bored and been watching anime lately (Thanks to Folding Freeman it inspired me to watch animes) but hey I'm active on the forums anyway good luck Jeff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jeff Belinger's mod app   Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:02 am

bump for bumping

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jeff Belinger's mod app   Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:37 am

Jeff doesn't approve some of my shenanigans but he's a great player and overall "Friend"
I've never had a direct issue with him nor have I witnessed any rules being broken.
He's quick to report things as well.

-1 For being from Quebec
+2 For everything else

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jeff Belinger's mod app   Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:33 am

+1 good player and he is quick to help people whether it be IC or if someone needs a staff member
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jeff Belinger's mod app   Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:05 pm

+1 for being Canadian and what Price said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jeff Belinger's mod app   Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:35 pm

Well, knowing how Jeff behaves in the server, I would go with what everyone would say. Though if you became a moderator, I would recommend asking for guidance, and just to be sure that you are doing the right thing. Otherwise, I feel that volunteering in Frostburnt will change you. Smile Yup +1 for you doodle <3

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jeff Belinger's mod app   Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:38 pm

I've seen improvement. +1 huge black dude.

Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jeff Belinger's mod app   Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:59 pm

[Denied] you were about to get mod Jeff i know this because Bizz told me himself but your actions today spoke for you, i am sorry but you are not getting it anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Jeff Belinger's mod app
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1