Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61403243

Your RP Name: Ryan Rider

Ulysses' SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51563807

Their RP Name: Ulysses

Date of Incident: 2nd November 2015

Time of Incident (HH:MM 24hr): 00:30:00 AM - 01:30:00 AM

Time Zone: GMT

Please explain EXACTALLY what happened from START to FINISH:
So what happened was there was alot of us participating in an event that my good friend was Coront was hosting.
The end loot had some gear in the storage and he put a trap on the door to kill the noobs if they ran for it to steal it.
This i didn't know until i died, so Ulysses was there and he stood there twiddling his thumbs whilst he let several people
loot all the gear i had on me. It was his obligation to defend my gear as we are apart of the same faction and decided
not to do anything which anyone in the right mind would do. anyways that past and then i got seriously pissed of and i was talking to myself saying i wish i could put a hit on him but i'm not going to as i thought of him as a friend and a brother
in arms. so the people around me said i put a hit on him which i DIDN'T so therefore he RDM'D me in front of 2 Admins
Torres & Fade. i was going to get revived but i accidentally pressed respawn and therefor i lost all that gear and then an
Admin Sit took place and they didn't even bother taking me over to hear my side of the story so it was one sided toward
Ulysses. So now i lost gear to a Community Member who RDM'D me from miss interpreting my words.

Please deal with this situation as i didn't get a chance to explain.
Server VIP: Knight Ryan Rider
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masterskull2

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses   Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:41 pm

After hearing the whole argument in game, I am convinced that both Ryan and Ulysses think they are right. If i had to guess, I'd think this whole thing was caused by someone miss-hearing what Ryan said  and told Ulysses that Ryan was putting a hit on him(Ulysses). Therefor, both parties think they are right in this situation.

Ryan mentioned something along the lines of putting a hit but they were in a faction so he wouldn't.

Someone overheard and thought he was putting a hit, then told Ulysses.

Ulysses then proceeded to (in his mind) make a legal killing.

or at least that how it would have gone down that makes since to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses   Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Look honestly it was an RP situation as if he stole your gear and someone saw it then he'd be dealt with in an RP area with our Elders. It's not against the rules to steal. Look at Chess - He stole your shit even though he was an ally and he wasn't punished. There were a lot of times when the brotherhood was betrayed like Jakob Teller killing Jack Shepherd. Wasn't RDM as he had a good RP reason to kill him. Which was... guilt if I recall?

But for the whole HIT thing it WAS RDM as he didn't have any proof. As any scrub could honestly make that up and get a whole team of people to just take your loot afterwards. And besides you said:
I wish I "COULD" Put a hit on him which means that you want to but you can't.
Plus he was acting childish and not co-operating like refusing for him to give you his STEAMID as it's hard as we can't really contact their profiles through the game.

I'm neutral on this as I wasn't there
But still i'm sure that he did something wrong.
+/-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses   Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:50 pm

It's not against the rules to take your stuff, the first time during the event you were calling out staff calling us cunts in admin chat because you died (I died as well) because we were rushing the crate.  Random players got into the case and stole our gear, it's not Ulysses fault gear comes and goes. 3rd James ( A different one) came to try to find us saying you placed a hit on Ulysses then Ulysses killed you. After that you came back into the area were I took you aside to try to tell you about nlr. After he killed you, you never once called for staff to inquire about the situation. You were lucky not to get banned for insulting staff and breaking nlr.

Sorry for double post doesn't let me edit:
During the sit I took you away from while telling you about NLR all you kept saying is i'm gonna get back at Ulysses and not bringing up why he killed you. Also if James is lying about you placing a hit he can get in trouble. But overall I think you're just mad about losing the gear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses   Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:20 pm

I didn't call you cunts did i The work "Cunts" did not leave my mouth

Sorry for double post, Also i havent got back at Ulysses cuz everyone stopped me as they could see i was fuming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses   Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:38 am

From my understanding this whole situation was handled by staff ingame. Also, I dont think Ulysses actually stole your gear Ryan. Even if he did, its not against server rules.

We will wait from Ulysses to say his side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses   Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:29 am

I know he stole my gear from the event but the RDM wasn't dealt by the admins properly as i was not involved in the sit and it HAPPENED to ME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses   Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:01 pm

If someone told him you were coming after him he had enough reasonning there, who told him that? they are the ones who broke rules by falsifying information. Had you placed a hit it would have broke NLR. And im assuming that if you can raid allies and faction members than you can indeed place hits. So the situation shouldnt have happened. Youre gear however, from what i heard, was taken by other nooblets gunning for dead body loot. So who went around saying you placed a hit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses   Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:07 pm

Thats what i'm saying Price i didn't place a hit but he killed me anyways and took all my gear for a 2nd time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses   Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:20 pm

A bunch of NCR Troops who THOUGHT i said that when i didn't, For a hit to be active it has to be said in text and i didn't place a hit in the first place
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses   Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:42 pm

then if whoever killed you took items you need those back and the NCR guy needs talked to/disciplined
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses   Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:05 pm

So ulysses need to give back my gear from the RDM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses   Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:40 pm

It wasn't the NCR who told Ulysses it was James this would be easier if you reported it in as soon as Ulysses killed you to pull up logs and investigate but all you kept saying is "I'm gonna get back at Ulysses", "I'm going to kill him." Not once did you call staff about that situation but kept saying that and insulting staff....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses   Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:41 pm

The message double posted ignore this due to lag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses   Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:57 pm

No because Torres was dealing with it since he killed me, and you and him ruled it out without pulling me to the admin sit to get both sides
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses   Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:57 pm

No because Torres was dealing with it since he killed me, and you and him ruled it out without pulling me to the admin sit to get both sides
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses   Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:58 pm

Plus i didn't insult staff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

Plus i didn't insult staff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

Also Fade, i didn't insult staff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses   Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:59 pm

Also Fade, i didn't insult staff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses   Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Also Fade, I didn't pull out any insults towards Admins
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses   Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:03 pm

He never handled it he wants gonna revive you and handle you in RP but I pulled you aside for breaking nlr and you never pulled up the issue or went to Torres to handle it, the reason I pulled you wasn't for Ulysses it was for NLR again never once did you mention the kill and just kept saying "I'm gonna get back at lone".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses   Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:19 pm

Ryan you need to stop with the repeating post they take a little time to come up so there is no need for that many in a row.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses   Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:06 pm

Also Fade, Nothing of the sort came out my mouth. I didn't insult or abuse and admin. Thats not called for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses   Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:30 pm

Also Fade, I didn't insult OR verbally abuse and Admin at any moment, Thats not on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Player Abuse Report Ulysses
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next