Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: [Denied] Removal of ban (Pvt. Telion)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:47 am

Server: (Frostburnt Foundation) Fallout: Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101332053

Your RP Name: Pvt. Telion

Date of incident: 11/05/15

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 1:15 Am

Time Zone: Pacific

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I am banned because I made an assumption of an Admin using a alt account. I made the assumption because of the familiar behavior towards me in both of his characters. Though the admin knew about my assumption when I spoke of it, then brought me to a sit. He basically revealed himself to me, though I must make it imperative I only made an assumption. One other player heard my assumption as the Admin took me to a sit. So I doubt this will go out in RP, though I do understand the Admin's protocol for his own protection.

In anyway I never knew this was wrong, though I realize now that it is absolutely not okay to make any assumption of any admin's alt account and if I do have any thought of it, I must keep it to myself or face severe punishment. I'm back on the server to not cause any problems or drama. I'm a part of the NCR playing as a simple soldier, only wanting to enjoy what Bizzclaw and the staff have graciously offered all of us.

Thank you, Pvt. Telion

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: N/A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Pvt. Telion)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:09 pm

How long is the ban?

Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Pvt. Telion)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:04 pm

My ban status is permanent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Pvt. Telion)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:19 pm

While I do see why the administrators wouldn't like it as they're all supposed to be under cover.
I get it, everyone makes mistakes. But "I never knew this was wrong" part sounds dumb as hell as it says in the rules clearly that they want to stay undercover.
Honestly a perma ban is too much but still it shouldn't go unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Pvt. Telion)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:31 pm

I see he should be unbanned
He never actually spread the admin's identity around and shouldn't be this HARSHLY punished for it, seem a little of a overreaction
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Pvt. Telion)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:41 pm

I meant no offence to you Bill Andrews, though I honestly never seen that rule. If I known about it I would of kept it to myself. I wouldn't dig my own grave man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Pvt. Telion)   Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:21 am

Well....I mean...i honestly dont know, the admin who banned you shoukd be the one to decide

Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Pvt. Telion)   Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:42 pm

Well we all learn from mistakes right? I would at least drop the perma status since you didn't seem to know about that certain rule, Even if Bill says "That sounds stupid" Cause making a mistake is stupid in general. And plus perma seems to harsh from assuming, ASSUMING, that character is an admin. I'll say no more now. :c +support

P.S. If this happens again, ...you haven't learned your mistake... take the hard route then :I

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Removal of ban (Pvt. Telion)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1