HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:20 pm

Believe it or not I've had a lot of nightmares about the server. Here are some that I remember.
Here's one where I generally have no clue dafuq it means.
So basically there was this bulgarian kid with the midwestern power armor and not knowing a single word of English
going around shooting everyone with his 2 other kid friends. And no one could take him out for some reason.
And... that's all I remember.

This one I've actually had today
Basically there was this mod that had a name that's not good for RP
it was like: xdndsad5912 or something. He basically spawned the priest from hl2
and that priest killed me. The guy then let others take my good shit.
I've asked him many times dafuq happened but then went to DR Kleiner's lab where DR K.
had a child's voice. The moderator had a pac where he was an anime character and had like 7
dogs following him.

All I can say to these stories is:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiwi

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:41 pm

I haven't had any nightmares but I've had a few dreams of standing around in cscdesert talking with Fubar, or a couple of other players whom I hung out with a lot. But cscdesert has popped up a few times. I wish I could vacation there more often and for longer periods.

I hope some people have interesting stories to share. Nightmares of Counter strike though. Those things are stress-town when Im getting shot at by 7 terrorists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:07 pm

Had a dream with the ol' Legion crew where we were in one of the old Scars and we were boosting off a cliff. I was busy flipping shit while no one else gave a damn.

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:13 pm

Bill Andrews wrote:
Basically there was this mod that had a name that's not good for RP
it was like: xdndsad5912 or something. He basically spawned the priest from hl2
and that priest killed me. The guy then let others take my good shit.

BIll wrote:
mod

Andrews wrote:
He basically spawned the priest from hl2

Bill Andrews wrote:
mod
spawned

ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:54 pm

Mods spawning NPCs? That's quite a nightmare indeed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:15 pm

Oh I remember like a month ago. Someone thought I was going to murder an Eastern Chapter Member and they hired Marcel Stone. Short Story the whole entire server was after me and I hide in the vault for a good 30 Min
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:31 pm

Losing my locker of 27 barrets

Toxic Impulse
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:07 pm

One time I had a nightmare, a nightmare in which our faithful server had brought back the default pnrp head bobbing. The nightmare ended with Bizzclaw adding the rapeswep back into the server.

Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:04 pm

Toxic wrote:
Bizzclaw adding the rapeswep back into the server.

Toxic wrote:
back

We had that at one point?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:55 pm

the only nightmare i had was involving Validtarget being promoted to staff and him constantly noclipping around me and removing all the chem nodes in the map i went to and spawning dogs 2 feet from me while mic spamming Hueg Blak Doods

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:32 pm

When I stole a set of Enclave Assault Armor in the middle of an event and was gunned down by Charles Matthews because I was wearing power armor.

fun

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:47 pm

Nespo becoming mod... er nothing

Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:04 pm

Comrade Veteran Chernov wrote:
Nespo becoming mod... er nothing

OHHHHH OHHHKEEHHHHHHm Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:22 pm

That awkward moment when your battling death claws and spaghetti falls out of your pockets...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:36 pm

Playing Fallout: Decay while waiting fallout 4 come out by one day (Nov 10 official release) and random kid start spamming chat in admin giving spoilers alert as admin rank then half of server start spoiling around about fallout 4 before game come out Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:29 pm

I had a nightmare where for some reason I was being sacraficed to biggies satan character, then when they killed me Satan was running around in a hardsuit....terrifying.

LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:19 am

I hard a nightmare where prop cost was on. R.I.P scrap etc

TheVokak
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:47 pm

A real life nightmare I had- I was talking to crucible and out've nowhere deathclaws in Tesla T-60 charged out of the fucking walls with M-60's and opened fire and killed the whole brotherhood, and then proceeded to nuke the wasteland.

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:26 am

Bans..... bans everywhere
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:12 am

fokn hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:20 pm

pretty good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circle
2015 Halloween Profile Pic Contest Winner

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:40 am

Naomi's dog visits me through my bedroom walls.
Terrifying.

Brigadier General Bacon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:24 pm

Nightmare...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:38 pm

HEY WAIT, THAT'S MY FOOD TRUCK!

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circle
2015 Halloween Profile Pic Contest Winner

PostSubject: Re: Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation   Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:09 am

Wolven wrote:
HEY WAIT, THAT'S MY FOOD TRUCK!

I am homeless, sleeping outside of food trucks is my bedroom.

Post nightmares you had about Frostburnt Foundation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1