HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

"What's Your Story Wanderer?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ineptbird7

PostSubject: "What's Your Story Wanderer?"   Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:29 pm

If you are active on server. Surely you'd have a backstory, or at least a series of events that have happened already? What's your Story?

I'll Post Later on.

Incoming Stories:
Brotherhood Saint; Vera Mikko
Doctor Mikko, Or As of now known as Knight Sergeant Mikko has had a past that only one would think of if they were in a very dark place. She didn't know her father until Seventeen, her Mother was killed at an infantile Age. She were raised by Slavers up to the point of Fruit-hood, Then Trained to become a 'Service' Slave. She were Saved by an expert wasteland loner. Traveling D.C and learning to survive with him. Eventually they had stumbled across a stash, a trap. Super mutants sprung form hiding places and struck them both down, her companion dragged inside and herself pinned to the ground, unimaginable things had happened. She eventually made it out alive, traveling to The West. She came across the Wild, Wild Wasteland That is known only to The Gods and Overse'ers as the Frostburnt Foundation. There she began to Prosper, to live a true, free life.

The Gifted Headcrab; Nyx
Nyx was found by Vera in the Midst of Battle with Conglomerate Forces. The Head-crab knows first hand About Vera's Mercy, and was Easily Domesticated and trained.
She had been later been gifted to one of Vera's Greatest Friends. Nyx and Vera's Friend now have a strong Bond, However... Nyx still Follows Vera around when she's around.

AWOL NCR Ranger; Karambit.
Vera's Father.. Not much is known about him.. Only that he " 'Thought' lost everything in the Divide "

(Extra) The Legendary S.T.A.L.K.E.R.; Seilof Evans

Last edited by ineptbird7 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : First update, Had to Actually put Edit Note)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circle
2015 Halloween Profile Pic Contest Winner

PostSubject: Re: "What's Your Story Wanderer?"   Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:40 pm

Glenn; Glenn

mathew95597

PostSubject: Re: "What's Your Story Wanderer?"   Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:07 am

My Backstory, It is long!:

That is my backstory for me, hope alot of you like this since I always has been known as Lone Scout since I joined and I will always be that Lone Scout.

Mathew -Lone Scout

Last edited by mathew95597 on Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: "What's Your Story Wanderer?"   Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:38 am

fuck it, you noobs want the full backstory of Jeff, here is fucking is, it is altered to fit the fallout lore, but its relatively the same as it was.

Jeff was born in Broken Hills, that would later join the New California Republic, his parents were caravaneers in charge of the transit of uranium to Vault City for their nuclear power-plant. Jeff traveled a lot in his youth and learned the tricks of the trade of the caravan life. When he came of age, he picked up a few belongings and left to see the rest of the wasteland. He made his way from Broken Hills to New Reno, where he's quickly learned to stay away from that shitty place. He then traveled to Shady sands, where he met a man who was known as Wandering Wilson, a odd caravaneer who's had a reputation of disappearing and reappearing every now and again. That man gave Jeff's first real job as a caravan merchant in the Rusty Sunshine Caravan and taught him how to swindle any who came to buy his wares. As much as Jeff could talk his way into emptying people's pockets, he found it led to other merchants, bartenders and other locals rather angry, so he stuck to only swindling the foolish and the naive.

Within a few months, Wilson disapeared, but Jeff, although angry from his mentor leaving him, had garnered enough knowledge and material to make his way from the Hub to Glamorous New Vegas, where he found out he wasn't the only one looking to get on the "Get Rich Quick" scheme, so he stuck to what he knew, trading, gunsmithing and cooking. He found himself a job with the Gun Runners for a while as both their cook and as a munitions manufacturer. Jeff liked the gig, but after some disagreements with the higher echelon, he decided to make his way further into the greater mojave, where he met a man who named himself King. Now he wasn't The King from Freeside, it was just King. The men fought for a while, exchanging gunfire against seemingly an infinite supply of hand grenades. after about thirty minutes, both Jeff and King decided this whole thing was stupid and decided to talk. Jeff managed to convince him he could help him rebuild his gang as it had been  destroyed by NCR troopers who were taking more territory every year.

Jeff worked with King as a acquisitions expert and diplomat to supply King's growing ranks with every needs they had. This was good for a while until King, Jeff and his crew went to war with another gang led by a vicious man called Validtarget. The war was long, harsh and as much as it seemed like King's Crew was going to win, Validtarget's gang brought out anti-material rifles, heavy machine guns and simply rolled over King's Crew. Jeff lost most of his belongings, but caught a caravan going back to Junktown, and settled there for a few years.

After a few years, Jeff decided to move and tagged along with a caravan called The Western Wares that was migrating towards the east coast, towards the Capital Wasteland. It took them couple of months, but they arrived. It didnt take too long for Jeff to make his way towards Rivet city, but was denied access. with the few things, Jeff encountered a group of Brotherhood of Steel members, who at first were just dismissing him as a common local, but after managing to make them listen to his adventures in the west and a display of his skills, They brought him to their compound where after being taught the ways of the brotherhood, he was sworn in as a scribe, to go out and trade with the local common folks in order to bring materials, hardware and technology acquired from the wastelanders

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant

Last edited by Jeff Belinger on Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Notorious B.R.L.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "What's Your Story Wanderer?"   Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:30 pm

I like how there was a post on player backstories made a while back and you made a new one without checking

Biggie Smalls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ineptbird7

PostSubject: Re: "What's Your Story Wanderer?"   Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:52 am

Notorious B.R.L. wrote:
I like how there was a post on player backstories made a while back and you made a new one without checking

I checked, i didn't find one. Sorry..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roboboy

PostSubject: Re: "What's Your Story Wanderer?"   Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:06 am

Knight Chris's Story, he is a rich and noble person, he is also very nice to others around him. Even when the Elder tells him you have to show them whose boss, Knight Chris still thinks being nice to others is the best way. In the beginning, he saw many people in power armor and wanted to join them, Layla came up and talked to Chris, he became Chris's first friend. She told him to get better equipment and you'll be accepted into The Eastern Chapter, Chris was so happy, he scavanged many hours a day and felt really happy with his progress, he even later got Layla to make him T-51B! Chris was accepted immediately into The Eastern Chapter, he was so happy, although for RP reasons, he had to trade in his T-51B for a T-45D and a Gatling Laser. Knight Chris didn't really do much afterwards, no body would ever be nearby and Chris was just alone being in the Eastern Chapter, it was like that for several months, he would only see the Elder once a month and he only saw his fellow initiates most of the time, later months pass and the Elder promotes all initiates to Knights. Then again, they all disappear after and it's no fun. Then a tribal named Will Johnson comes along, he has a hatred for the BoS because all he see's are disrespectful people in power armor, Knight Chris see's the potential in Will Johnson and helps him out, Will Johnson becomes powerful, Chris believes now, he will finally have some fun in the wasteland, he watches and Will Johnson get raided by BoS many times, all in which he wins, he has the Comrades to back him and and also have a new ally, Scorched Earth, Will Johnson decides to declare war on them because he thinks he should teach them a lesson of raiding The RaiderZ, Will Johnson wins the war in hopes of luring the higher ups out and it works, Will Johnson is basing, trying to get more resources, and the whole BoS comes onto his base, again, Will Johnson wins the raid with friends in the Comrades and Scorched Earth, (but something happens and the raid is invalid and everything is refunded) the Elder finds out Knight Chris is involved with the RaiderZ and exiles him for the Brotherhood, Knight Chris feels like he's finally been freed thanks to Will Johnson, Knight Chris is going to join his faithful allies and friends in Scorched Earth, ready to start a new, and hopefully, when the time comes, they get to show who really is the boss? Along with is good friend Will Johnson of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: "What's Your Story Wanderer?"   Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:02 pm

Chernov was born in the wastelands called pripyat... He was always bad he loved to steal as a joke.Everything was all fine in the wastelands until...*BOOM* A conglo drop pod came down to pripyat, everyone scared running away.Chernov's parents thought they could take them on and save the town but then they died...Chernov was in pain and mad.Chernov stole a pulse assault rifle from a store and shot down all the conglos.After that, Chernov went to build a grave and he had no friends so he couldn't have a funeral with others.He left, suffering and he saw two Russians,Chernov decided to spy on them to see if he could meet up with them because he had no place to stay now.The two russians were alone and they loved stealing,just like Chernov.While Chernov spied on them, he found out the two russians had a lot in common.He finally stepped up and walked to them."HALT" said the two russian people in russian language.Since Chernov was russian he understood.Chernov explained everything and the russians felt bad for Chernov.The russians asked for Chernov's name and Chernov replied "Chernov," (obviously).So then Chernov asked for their names, one of them said "My name is Colada, I'm a dictator," and the other said "My name is Viktor, Viktor Smirnoff."So Chernov,Viktor,and Colada roamed the wasteland with evil and had glory, stealing,killing,anything to survive the wastelands.That is how Chernov was how he is...

Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: "What's Your Story Wanderer?"   Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:10 pm

Bill is a scientist but doesn't focus his life on it. He identifies himself as a scavenger but he's a man of science. He makes gadgets and loves to track down signals and listen to some tunes on his radio or sometimes playing with his pip boy. He was born in the ruins of Slovenia. He found a history book about yugoslavia, that's why he's so patriotic about it. He found out that the land where he was born on used to belong to it and that's the only background he knew/knows. He likes to fiddle around and sometimes be extremely edgy. He was in the brotherhood for a while but then left due to some problems (The faction breaking). He's good with words and doesn't take kindly to trouble makers. He's good in making outfits too, You might see him in a trench coat or wearing a very interesting mask, he's a very creative and peacful person. And he's chill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: "What's Your Story Wanderer?"   Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:19 pm

Fade Attano, only 16 when the bombs fell while he was working as a recon unit in Anchorage he managed to get shot in the shoulder which tumbled him off a cliff and into frozen water, when a steampunk boat came picking ice for some weird project they carried the frozen body of #!/!@ and just as time since radiation was seeping thru and his face was slowly getting deformed so he adopted a ski mask along with a brown coat with a hood. Startled he ask where the boat was going and they said onto the west coast. He noticed stranded creatures with claws and noticed creatures not of this world. Startled he ask the crew what happened which to they replied "war". He then met a man named AsianEngineer who made him a brotherhood member. Once the tide settled Fade left the Imortal 50 and joined a man named Chess and re-birthed Scorched Earth a successful merc faction that kneels to none and kneels only to their brothers and sisters in arms. In this wasteland their is no heroes only those who survive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: "What's Your Story Wanderer?"   Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:53 pm

I knew you wouldn't be serious on this, Ferryman lol. I just had to see what you put anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.6.15.21:21045/
ineptbird7

PostSubject: Re: "What's Your Story Wanderer?"   Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:31 am

Bumping for the board's initial post being updated

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: "What's Your Story Wanderer?"   Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:49 am

Ask me ingame you meme.