HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:50 pm

Server: [Frostburnt Foundation] Fallout: Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60442640

Your RP Name: Comrade Veteran Chernov

Date of incident: 11/10/15

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Around 10:20

Time Zone: Central Time Zone

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Me and my ally Will Johnson were basing at the science bunker in CSC_Desert and Ryan and Bill Andrews decided to raid, they failed and killed one of Will Johnsons member named Death Trophy, this was 2 days ago.
So since Ryan and Bill killed Death Trophy it sent a war request so 2 days after that Will Johnson decided to declare war, before Will declared war we asked sinnamon to clarify it was valid, he said it was valid so when Will Johnson declared war I decided to join in since he was my ally. After i killed 1 person, 10 minutes later i had to go, so i left and today (11/11/15) I found out I was banned.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: Will Johnson and maybe Oni heard Sinnamon say it was valid in teamspeak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:02 pm

I saw Bill Andrews and Ryan Rider raid them and fail the raid, so it does seem like valid reason for war, don't know why a ban was put in place for a war that seems valid since they did survive the raid
Back to top Go down
Roboboy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:12 pm

I was also there, and seeing how Chernov decided to help Will because he was an ally, it should be valid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:31 pm

I'll look into this tomorrow.
Unless you're unbanned.

Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:40 pm

I have asked Sarah song and others who reported the situation to watch for this thread and report their case. I will appreciate it if no one moves to unban untill they make their case.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:27 am

So... Ban me without letting me say anything, now i have to wait another what? 10 days for them to reply?

Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:33 am

Just so you know. If raiders are killed while raiding or fail the raid, any war request the raiders receive is considered invalid to avoid war baiting threw raids. And if a war is declared, allies must either be: hired, see an ally attacked, or join the war. Hopefully this will help to those involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roboboy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:17 pm

I heard multiple admins say that you can declare war on people that raid you and fail...

(Can't edit my post for some reason, sorry for double posting) Comrade Chernov saw as the RaiderZ were being attacked and a member, Will Johnson and Deathtrophy died in the raid, they were both defined and lived...Will Johnson later declared war on The Eastern Chapter to teach them a lesson not to raid them again...Comrade Chernov saw this and wanted to help the RaiderZ, he declared war, killed Sarah Song, and later was banned...how is this wrong??? Tell me...I want to hear her claim...

I meant deffibed not defined sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:32 pm

The only rule I see is "If you have been raided by the other community" that's a valid reason to go to war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:58 pm

It's probably another type of bullshit moments like the outpost "bullshit raid".
Where it was unfair but it probably hasn't happened in a while so the rule is a bit rusty.
I feel like he should be unbanned and they should speak to Sinn' about it and resolve it there.
It wasn't Chernov's fault as an admin told him that it was valid. Therefore putting him in a wrong direction.
Now as lukevader24011 said - "The only rule I see is "If you have been raided by the other community" that's a valid reason to go to war."
Which means that it should've been valid. But I guess it's not as general bacon said so it just goes in a circle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roboboy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:42 pm

Yea, this whole thing is messed up, staff have different opinions or views on different rules, an admin tells you a rule and a different one tells you otherwise, Chernov isn't in the wrong here, it was someone else's fault, he should definitely get unbanned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:56 pm

I'm failing to see the need for a ban here from the information given. An ally of Chernov was raided, survived, and went to war with said faction. Chernov then proceeded to join their ally in the war. I don't see how this is "war baiting" as the ban reason states.

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roboboy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:12 pm

I know right??? This is exactly what I thought...Thank you Johann for understanding...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:12 pm

I asked Sarah song and the others to make their case the moment they saw this thread, if they are totally unwilling to follow through with even the simplest protocol for player reports, then I see no reason to continue this ban. I will unban you immediately after I arrive home from my company party.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:20 pm

So... Can i know the real reason(s) why I was even banned? I've been told too many that doesn't make sense at all

Roboboy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:06 pm

Yeah...I still don't know why Chernov was banned...seems like it was a very unfair ban to me unless you just tell us the reason and show us evidence...cause Chernov was banned for days now and has not got an answer, you just ban him for a few days, and he doesn't even know why...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:17 pm

Werent you banned because you raided then declared war?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:58 pm

No TEC raided Will Johnson and I but im unbanned anyways now

Roboboy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:37 pm

the eastern chapter raided Will Johnson, he said he wanted to teach us a lesson, declared war on us, and later the Comrades decided to help in the war...I see nothing wrong in this and still do not know why he was banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:46 pm

Lel, im here from zeh admoon abuse report.

This ban still makes no sense to me.

Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:00 pm

SHHHH ASKLDFJFASLKFDAS!

Will Johnson

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:44 pm

That's exactly what everyone wonders... Exavolt bans Chernov based on Sarah's report and you can't just do that. Then he says to urban Chernov after a week cause Sarah didn't make her case -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will Johnson

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov   Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:44 pm

*unban not urban
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Removal of ban Comrade Veteran Chernov
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1