HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Report on Luukno, Atouk, and Bongo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zapper3000380900

PostSubject: [Denied] Report on Luukno, Atouk, and Bongo   Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:26 pm

Server: Frostburnt Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67639766

Your RP Name: Delta

Their SteamID: Unknown

Their RP Name: Luukno, Atouk, Bongo.

Date of incident: 11/12/2015 ( November 12th, 2015 )

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):  4:55PM - 5:10PM

Time Zone: Eastern Time, USA.

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Me and my friend Volt (IC name Nicholas Gray) were killing a few Cazadors to save a ghoul named Luukno. Luukno approached us and said his friends were coming, and I guess they were to help flush out the rest of the Cazadors in the area, which were in a fenced-in military base. When they came, I gave one of them shotgun ammo, and then they started to look at us funny. Me and Nicholas backpedaled and ran away, and they were on high-speed chase on us, and I think they were shooting at us too. We went through town, they hid in the buildings so no one would see they'd be following us, and no one cared when I mentioned out that there was a group of three player-ghouls chasing us, presumably to kill us. Then we ran out of town, and we backpedaled into a raider. I killed it, but then me and Nicholas got shot down in the back by said ghouls. They took our stuff, and according to Volt after steam crashed, and when he was back online, they taunted him after they killed and stole our stuff, and left the server. I lost Combat MK1 Armor, a metal helmet, a SIG assault rifle, a box-worth of 5.56, about 250/50/10 resources, and Volt lost his Leather armor, metal helmet, MP5, and 9x19 ammo, and 72/9/2 of resources.

Screenshots I took before they killed us:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095545260/screenshot/393298345475641641
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095545260/screenshot/393298345475642744
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095545260/screenshot/393298345475642322
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095545260/screenshot/393298345475645575
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095545260/screenshot/393298345475646617

I couldn't get the screenshot as I was killed, since I was killed instantly, and apparently same with Volt when I respawned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Volt

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on Luukno, Atouk, and Bongo   Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:41 pm

Hey, I'm Volt, or Nicholas Gray as my IC name. Zapper3000380900 didn't mention I lost a machete and a fire axe along with my armor, helmet, MP5, so on and so forth. So if I could get those back too that'd be great. Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Volt

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on Luukno, Atouk, and Bongo   Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:44 pm

Also, here is my Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56994049
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theory

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on Luukno, Atouk, and Bongo   Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:52 pm

Alright guys. From the leader of the community that killed you guys himself, you fired warning shots at us while we were walking with you to get away.. That's considered a threat, so we killed you. Simple as that. Sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zapper3000380900

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on Luukno, Atouk, and Bongo   Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:44 pm

Theory wrote:
Alright guys. From the leader of the community that killed you guys himself, you fired warning shots at us while we were walking with you to get away.. That's considered a threat, so we killed you. Simple as that. Sorry for your loss.
But they were legit chasing us down, with weapons held out pointed right at us, and we were running away from them for about 10 minutes tops. They took the chance to kill us when we got backpedaled into a raider, with our backs turned. Isn't that a form of baiting? Since they were also chasing us down?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zapper3000380900

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on Luukno, Atouk, and Bongo   Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:45 pm

Zapper3000380900 wrote:
Theory wrote:
But they were legit chasing us down, with weapons held out pointed right at us, and we were running away from them for about 10 minutes tops. They took the chance to kill us when we got backpedaled into a raider, with our backs turned. Isn't that a form of baiting? Since they were also chasing us down?
Just realized you were Bongo, one of the guys that to kill us. GG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on Luukno, Atouk, and Bongo   Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:26 pm

Theory wrote:

What exactly was the reason for killing them?
I can't quite catch it in this report.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on Luukno, Atouk, and Bongo   Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:43 pm

:F|F: De Luca wrote:
Theory wrote:

What exactly was the reason for killing them?
I can't quite catch it in this report.

I thought they just wanted our gear, they only had badlands/sadist armor and shotguns, still RDM from the looks of it though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theory

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on Luukno, Atouk, and Bongo   Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:21 am

We killed them over a threat given to us by them when they told us to back off and shot up in the air to try and scare us, in about a 2-3 minute time frame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zapper3000380900

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on Luukno, Atouk, and Bongo   Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:13 am

Theory wrote:
We killed them over a threat given to us by them when they told us to back off and shot up in the air to try and scare us, in about a 2-3 minute time frame.
You were tailin us for 5 minutes minimum, following us from the bunker-area of the map, to the town, then out in the open across the road you killed us while we got backpedaled into a raider. Stalking us with weapons out with the excuse of a 'threat' by shooting up in the air while being followed is not excusable, more like baiting so you can kill us at the right moment to take our items.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on Luukno, Atouk, and Bongo   Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:46 am

That's why Zapper when this happens again. If they keep following you, you warn them in chat to back off and stop following me. That all, nothing else in the chat and in game. They cant shoot for that warning, since you didn't display any threat. If they keep following you after you walk away from them, I recommend you flat out gun them down since you are in the right to do so after your text warning. Then they wont bother you again. I guarantee it. Unfortunately Bongo and his gang had the right to kill you in my opinion, after you fired your warning shots. Just learn what to do, to knock those bully players in their place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on Luukno, Atouk, and Bongo   Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:52 am

Somebody telling you blatantly to fuck off because your unwanted or being a nuisance isn't a threat.
But.. firing shots directed or to "scare" the players in this situation changes said outcome.

They could of felt/been threatened by said action in which they wanted to defend themselves.
Also known as "Self-Preservation"

All ends aside, after school I'll have a higher up look into this and we can possibly come out with a solution/decision.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on Luukno, Atouk, and Bongo   Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:00 pm

:F|F: De Luca wrote:
Somebody telling you blatantly to fuck off because your unwanted or being a nuisance isn't a threat.
But.. firing shots directed or to "scare" the players in this situation changes said outcome.

They could of felt/been threatened by said action in which they wanted to defend themselves.
Also known as "Self-Preservation"

All ends aside, after school I'll have a higher up look into this and we can possibly come out with a solution/decision.
The first time I fired a 'warning shot', I pointed directly into the sky, while they were still following us after we crossed the road, then me and Volt kept running, to show we want to avoid contact. They still kept following us, so I yelled in chat while backpedaling For them to Go away. Of course, they didn't. This was before we got to the town. If the logs can go back far enough, it should show the message I typed, our deaths, and who shot first at who. We didn't fire directly at their bodies, Volt and I tried to get them away from us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on Luukno, Atouk, and Bongo   Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:16 am

Let me just make a ruling here, telling somebody to back off is a threat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on Luukno, Atouk, and Bongo   Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:11 pm

Is it a threat that you can kill over?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on Luukno, Atouk, and Bongo   Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:41 pm

It was my understanding that all (violent) threats are killable over.

[Denied] Report on Luukno, Atouk, and Bongo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1