HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Fallout 4 storytime: Suprise = Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamerchef

PostSubject: Fallout 4 storytime: Suprise = Death   Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:27 pm

So I was going through a raider infested hospital, and I saw a little pit with a bit of loot in it. So like any other looter, I jumped down a few feet and started looting some body's. Then I heard behind me... BANG BANG BANG... not gunshots but...as if something was walking on the metal floor behind me. I turned around... I know it could've gone worse as in a legendary but...shit.

...Well shit.:

Last edited by Gamerchef on Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BANG BANG BANG)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 storytime: Suprise = Death   Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:44 pm

Oi Fallout 4 is nothing like Fallout 3, this time combat will be hardcore................far worst than New Vegas.......GOOD GOD I had to survive 10 super mutants one time in a hospital :I

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 storytime: Suprise = Death   Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:02 pm

Wait till you fight chameleon deathclaws.

Fallout 4 storytime: Suprise = Death
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1