Server: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34902747
Your RP Name: Colt Ford
(Only required for PostnukeRP)

Length of ban: Permanent
Date of incident: 11 / 12 / 2015
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 08:30 AM
Time Zone: Arizona Time (mountain time)

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I started the server yesterday so I am very fresh, I joined the server this morning and was sitting around sniping raiders, I guess I was under the impression that Spectre was a raider and I shot him, After this I went into the town and began talking to Pvt. Tailion and whilst trying to get into my character menu my shotgun fired and killed him, I apologized and said that it was an accident, I then Dc'd, I am sure I was banned for rdm but everyone makes mistakes and I do apologize for what I did, I am fresh to the server and I failed to understand the rule book.. This will not happen again if you do unban me, please and thank you.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: None.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:18 pm

Are you sure you were banned permanently?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:28 pm

Welp, this is the other piece of the puzzle.
Click Here

"Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34902747
Your RP Name: Colt Ford"

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:28 pm

Welp, this is the other piece of the puzzle.
Click Here

"Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34902747
Your RP Name: Colt Ford"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:41 pm

I honestly don't see how the "After this I went into the town and began talking to Pvt. Tailion and whilst trying to get into my character menu, my shotgun fired and killed him" is legit. There is no way, based on my experience, that would happen. Only Alt Tab would do that. And plus, looking at the ban appeal from Bill. Ha. No. -support

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:16 am

You killed Spectre twice had his inventory on you, and you had my inventory all equipped after you killed me so don't say it was a accident. You aren't ten, so bullshit on what ever you say in your defence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:32 am

Yeah, even if you did manage to do ALL of that on accident, (which its been made very obvious you didn't) you still need to learn to not mess up like that again and wait your time. From my point of view however, it seems like you're painting yourself innocent and you're probably just a mince, because people don't get accidentally killed and have their armor stolen by their killer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:33 am

You also stating that you started the server fresh, there was only 3 people online when you "first joined". You, Spectre, and I. In your first sentence you stated this, "I started the server yesterday so I am very fresh, I joined the server this morning and was sitting around sniping raiders". To be able to snipe anything you have to have a really decent rifle on you which costs a lot to a new player, not to mention the ammo. This isn't your first time on the server, and you aren't new to the server. You flat out RDMed the two of us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:16 am

You're obviously lying. How the fuck can you mistake a player as a raider?
And as Telion said. If you're fresh you can't just snipe. You need at least a week of playtime to get a decent sniper.
A MASSIVE -SUPPORT

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:27 am

I can give everyone back there gear? I apologize and feel I need a second chance.. There is no other server like this one and I would like to start a new..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:43 am

In my opinion you should just stay banned. You don't deserve a second chance as not only did you RDM. But you also tried to trick us into thinking that you were innocent and lied.
If it were accidental it could've been forgiven. But it wasn't. You just tried to get cheap gear and now look where that got you. Still -support on giving him anything.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:56 am

I told you it was an accident, it is your choice to believe this or not..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:29 am

It looks like you took advantage and killed them for their gear, how do you kill two people by accident and a same one twice? -1 support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swoleheim

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:51 pm

I will give everyone there gear back, I just would like to be unbanned, I have learned my lesson..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:34 pm

It doesn't work like that. You can't just get unbanned by saying you're sorry a million times as you're clearly doing it as your final ace in your little tight sleeve. But it's not even an ace. it's more like pre-war money. Won't really do any good. If I were in your shoes I wouldn't throw the dice and expect the number 13. You clearly won't be unbanned as you have 2 people claiming that you RDMed them. Probably some proof from the logs. Three -supports here and the list goes on and on and on...
Just go play on TBU or something and be their one player. Or just enjoy fallout 4.

Sry bud.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:49 pm

Whats TBU? I really dont understand why you are being a dick? Im sure you have fucked up here and there.. But you have a god complex about you it seems, Ive read some of your posts and its basically "NO fuck you you messed up you dumbass gg bye bye" Like come on? Was life really that bad to you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:00 pm

k

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:06 pm

If you are a big influence in this server than I feel bad, You just act like a narcissistic asshole that feels like the world owes you something, Its sad to say the least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:07 pm

We're done here, it is more than obvious you have no intention of being a contributing member of this community. I would like to formally request this appeal be denied.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:14 pm

I wanted to contribute to the Community Dr. Exavolt, I apologized and everything.. Its just frustrating when everyone talks so negatively about me already. Thank you for reviewing this appeal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:25 am

God damn it, what is it that you don't understand here?
No. Apologizing won't help. You flat out RDMed 2 people and took their gear.
You should've thought about the server being fun before you RDMed.
PLEASE Deny and lock this topic before it turns into a 4 page argument.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:25 am

I think a good two week or month ban would do him good. Because he is right, there is no other server like Frostburnt Foundation: Fallout Decay. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:29 am

I will speak with another CSC and make a final decision today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:28 pm

Well with your intention to flat out rdm two people, I would love to give you a second chance, but under monitor. Hey, just saying ya'll :I

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mathew95597

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:43 pm

Sorry Colt. You seem to not understand on how things work around here when I read your posts mate. You killed two people and killed one person twice in a row. I really dislike when people that are new that don't read the rules. New players think this is Fallout and they can do whatever they want, like kill for no reason. There are rules there in the main menu when you join for a reason. Yes it is long but, helps you on what is acceptable and what is not acceptable. Hope you understand my post, friend.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Removal of ban (Colt Ford)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1