AuthorMessage
Spectre

PostSubject: [Denied]Moderator Application: Spectre   Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:13 am

In-game Name:
'Spectre'

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:59600656

Have you donated: 
No, I was looking into it but decided to wait for a moment.

Where are you from/time zone:
New-York/Pennsylvania 
East-Coast

How long have you played:
Since a little bit before the October Event.

How did you hear about FF:
Post-Nuke RP Gamemode listed in G-Mod

How old are you:

Do you have a microphone:
Yes.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: 
Aesop, Other than that I only know of the admins In-Game and not on Steam, etc.

Have you played on any of our other servers:
Probably, without knowing since I play with friends on random Servers.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? 
Nope.

Why you wish to be Moderator:
Well, the reason as to why would probably be that I like to help people in and out of game. Another reason would be that I've already been trying to help out by keeping others from RDM'ing one another and breaking the rules, since the Staff seem to all be away ATM with their own personal things.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator:
Well, I have been staff for multiple Servers and Communities before this which mainly included Serious RP Communities and a few different GMod gamemodes like The Walking Dead RP's, STALKER RP's, Serious Military RP's (Before they all were copied and turned into Dark RP's), Freelancer RP's, Fallout RP's, Medieval RP. Through all of these communities, the Staff Positions that I have held ranged from Temp Op. to Community Advisor/Co-Owner. So through these things, I can say that I am able to bring a fair amount of Experience as well as knowledge to the Table as a part of this Community's Staff.

Anything else you want to add:
One thing that I would like to add is that I will be only able to help out (If accepted) until around mid-June as this will be the time that I ship out to Basic Training for the U.S Army.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roachmanfp

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Spectre   Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:54 am

+1
Good guy, seems to know how to get to the bottom of things. An good amount of experience in postnuke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Spectre   Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:31 am

+1 Never seen him break the rules plus that expierence with other servers that somewhat that lore looks promising
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Spectre   Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:57 pm

GET THIS GUY IN THE COMMUNITY NOOOOOOOOW >:CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC +1

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Spectre   Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:06 pm

+1 Support

He's always been playing after the rules, and never tried or bent them from what i've seen.

Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Spectre   Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:28 pm

in my opinion, he hasnt played long enough just yet, a month is kind of early

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Spectre   Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:09 am

+1 Though I your ties with the caveman group, knock that immature sheeeet off. RP more of a model bruthah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Spectre   Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:09 am

Know*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Notorious B.R.L.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Spectre   Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:04 pm

I say a little more time like 1 more month or so

Biggie Smalls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spectre

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Spectre   Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:31 pm

What do you mean by "Ties to the Caveman group" Telion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Spectre   Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:32 pm

Not yet bud. Gonna have to wait a bit longer till you get my support. You are not a bad player, but you need more time.
-1 for now

Also....telion...."caveman group??" AND STOP DOUBLE POSTING!!!! This is not a text chat!!

Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Spectre   Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:25 pm

Sorry Spectre but Crucible is right, Get a little more time. Perhaps 3 months or so?
As you need a lot more experience than one month for a server like this.

Neutral +/-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application: Spectre   Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:53 pm

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Moderator Application: Spectre
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1