HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Server down?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sonicb0om113

PostSubject: Server down?   Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:23 pm

Anyone wondering about the server being down. Just wanting to know whats going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:25 pm

Correct
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nanights98

PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:26 pm

When the server crashes. the owner has to turn it on by manual but the owner isnt online so its gonna take some time!

Ban

PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:24 pm

Hey bud let me explain sum stuff k bud alrighty bud.

bizzclaw is the master so when things go wrong he has to fix them to keep himself a master but sometimes his servants aka the talking deathclaws from vault 13 say "fuck this shit" and fuck stuff up bizzclaw has to fix it but sometimes hes masturbating when they have to be fixed and he dosent want to stop and then he accidently stops and keeps trying but cant do it because he gets lazy.

so, yes.

PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:32 am

It's always a bit sad when the server goes down and there's no real way to get it back up faster. But I can wait. I just hope it's up by tomorrow as I have a lot of things I wanna do for the wasteland.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:53 am

It was up this afternoon I believed (EST time) and some days server will go down during midnight or daylight with maintenance for purposes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonicb0om113

PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:06 pm

Day is 11/15 . Server was up for a good hour and a half when I joined. The server has once again crashed and I am not suspecting a bug of some kind to be the probelm. server crashes dont usually happen this often :/.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Notorious B.R.L.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:11 pm

ha well sonic you haven't been on the server for a while so you would be surprised on how many crashes happen

Biggie Smalls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonicb0om113

PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:12 pm

Notorious B.R.L. wrote:
ha well sonic you haven't been on the server for a while so you would be surprised on how many crashes happen

I was worried about that. The "first" day I got back I played for a good 7 hours and no crashes. So I was hopeful. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:55 pm

The server is ran manually off of a dedicated server, and while I have a system in place that boots it back up whenever it crashes, recently (after the last update) the server has been liking to crash with this annoying error, and the server will not crash in a way that the auto restart can detect until I press "OK" this isn't really an issue for most servers as most use a more restrictive specific server from NFO. No, I won't use that kind of server. I'll look around and see if I can find something that works better in terms of detecting the server being down so it can restart it without me having to do it. I've heard good things aobut something called "serverdoc" so I'll look in to that. For now though, the best thing to do is to get on the teamspeak and poke me letting me know the server is down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
sonicb0om113

PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:34 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
The server is ran manually off of a dedicated server, and while I have a system in place that boots it back up whenever it crashes, recently (after the last update) the server has been liking to crash with this annoying error, and the server will not crash in a way that the auto restart can detect until I press "OK" this isn't really an issue for most servers as most use a more restrictive specific server from NFO. No, I won't use that kind of server. I'll look around and see if I can find something that works better in terms of detecting the server being down so it can restart it without me having to do it. I've heard good things aobut something called "serverdoc" so I'll look in to that. For now though, the best thing to do is to get on the teamspeak and poke me letting me know the server is down.

Thanks Bizz. Glad to know you can help. Thanks again
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Server down?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1