View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Bruce   Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:34 pm

In-game Name: Bruce/ Ferryman Gunpowder

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40872740

Have you donated: (Not required but recommended) Yes

Where are you from/time zone: Central time,( Mississippi )

How long have you played: 2 years

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) An old friend who no longer plays, Nelson Conley

How old are you: 17

Do you have a microphone: yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Toxic, Yuno, Sinnamon, EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeesop, James, Coront, Leon Price, Crucible, Fade, DeLuca, Biggie Smalls, Waran Dally, Brig Bacon, Chacon

Have you played on any of our other servers: No but I did play TBU, it sucked nards.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): Yes, a few times.  One time for PAC fuckery (and the horror that followed afterwards), a couple times for gray-area baiting, once long ago and far away permanently for attempted RDM

Why you wish to be Moderator: A lot of staff are inactive at the moment and recently I've been on a lot more often and getting involved (moreso) in the community, and I'd really like to help in the way a moderator can.  I also have a huge connection to the community in a personal and professional way.  I know what people like and need both as a player and someone who pays attention to these sits.  I am a person who does not benefit from having powers, and since that is the case, the community would benefit from me having powers.  I have a love for the community, really, and helping it out by removing the mass rdm'ers who get on when people don't respond to admin calls (since everyone is playing Fallout 4, nothing on them though I can imagine it's fun) would make me feel great.  I've been in admin sits that took literally 4 hours (Shiner Jones.. never forget) and learned a lot from it.  I've also learned how to make those 4 hour sits far more concise, before even being staff.  I think I have a lot to bring to the table when it comes to what I could do for everyone.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I know a lot of the rules since I (used to and still do) like to play as the bandit, but inside the rules.  I listen to admin sits and try to gather information and rulings and reasoning for rulings, and I think I could police the server not as it wants, but needs sometimes.  After being in countless admin sits, I can find myself knowing rules and technicalities that even staff didn't know, sometimes that are against me or people I like.  I'm really not biased, since I know this is a video game and it is about the likes and benefit and the balance of both of the community.  I know what is important, not what people want or need, but a middle ground between it.  I know this because I've been in the community myself for so long.  I'm also in a few leadership positions in real life, and I am already prepared for the part where you need to punish friends.  Colonel Jones told me "If you're leading, having friends is hard business.  Doing what's wrong for who you like is tough, and doing right at the cost of friends is tough.  Just gotta figure it out." and fortunately for me, I have it figured out.  I'm glad I do, and I'm enthusiastic about bringing it to the table for the Frostburnt Community.

Anything else you want to add:
    Alright, I've made mistakes in the past.  A lot of people used to really not like me, but now that opinion of me has widely and  largely changed, I want to give this moderator thing a shot.  I've been doing my best on the server and I'd like to finally take some responsibility for the server.  Also, Aesop gave me permission to make another forum account.  My last one got banned due to Forum fuckery.  I do apologize sincerely for the shitshow.  I hope you all as a community can forgive me and let me help, now.  Thank you all for reading.

Last edited by ahugeabruceofpower on Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Bruce   Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:38 pm

>:CCCCCCCCCCCC NO YOU AIN"T GETTING MODERATOR!!! +1 Support Jk <3

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Bruce   Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:19 pm

Big fat +1 for this guy. He has had his altercations in the past, but normally only because he did what he thought was right. He knows his rules inside and out, and is dedicated to the server. +1 af
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Bruce   Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:54 pm

+1 Ive played with him for along time and I feel like he knows the game inside and out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onikanobie

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Bruce   Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:51 pm

Good Player,Knows the rules and a Good friend +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Bruce   Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:30 pm

-1 for making meme jokes.
+2 for being a good player and knowing the rules....sometimes realllllyyyyy well. >_>

:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Bruce   Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:45 pm

+1

I was weary on what to post at first.
Waited a bit till I could talk to Bruce and I'm confident that he could be a great Moderator.
He fools around a bit but it adds to the fun..

He can be serious!

Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Bruce   Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:47 pm

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Bruce   Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:02 pm

YES AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Bruce   Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:06 am

late but NAARRR
+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Moderator Application: Bruce
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1