Server:Fallout:Decay

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:86202714

Your RP Name:Mikado Ryugamine

Their SteamID:(IDK)

Their RP Name:Aodhan

Date of incident:10/15/2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):10:30 am

Time Zone:Eastern

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:So He puts down his venders after another person, had his vender down, when he puts it down one of his vender is using as storage
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealTooYummy/screenshots/?appid=4000
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealTooYummy/screenshots/?appid=4000
He then complains when One his venders is cheaper then my clients, so my client puts a hit on him and he complains about.
Tl;dr using a vender as storage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: [Dropped]Player abuse report (Aodhan)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:58 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Dropped]Player abuse report (Aodhan)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:32 am

You cant use the vending machines for storage...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Dropped]Player abuse report (Aodhan)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:35 am

Yep, classic example of what vendor storage is, there are player storage lockers for a reason, don't think this deserves a ban or anything, but Aodhan should definitely get rid of that mess immediately. I'll talk to him if I see him on about it. Thanks for reporting this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinnamon Bun
2015 Halloween PAC Contest 2nd Place

PostSubject: Re: [Dropped]Player abuse report (Aodhan)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:35 am

There is nothing in the rules about vendor storage so nothing can be done because we can not enforce a rule that doesn't exist on paper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Dropped]Player abuse report (Aodhan)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:50 am

Nothing To Do With The Topic But, What's the differnce between car storage and vendor storage?

Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Dropped]Player abuse report (Aodhan)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:45 pm

Basically Car storage is like....your personal storage case, while vendor storage is basically the stuff you want to sell. For example.

Player 1 decides to drop down his vendor down, and put a bottle shank in his vendor, then ranged its price to the maximum, 1000 of each. Thus, considering it as a vendor storage.

HOWEVER, there are exceptions such as a sonic miner, power armors, or hardcore guns such as the Barret. They are worth cheaply, around 1000 of each.

Got it Lejon?

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Dropped]Player abuse report (Aodhan)   Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:09 am

You cannot. CANNOT. Exploit the vendors. We have banned players for doing this in the past. This falls under common sense. I will consider a punishment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

PostSubject: Re: [Dropped]Player abuse report (Aodhan)   Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:04 pm

:F|F: Price wrote:
You cannot. CANNOT. Exploit the vendors. We have banned players for doing this in the past. This falls under common sense. I will consider a punishment.
Don't. It's not in the rules as of now.

We might make it a rule now. I'll update it in a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Dropped]Player abuse report (Aodhan)   Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:14 pm

As long as you know players have been banned before for this Aesop. It is kinda common sense to not exploit the vendors. And exploiting is against rules. However I will do as you ask of me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Dropped]Player abuse report (Aodhan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1