HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Malcom

PostSubject: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:22 am

Server:pnrp

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:15598460 33:44

Your RP Name: aodhan

Their SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61403243(george)

Their RP Name: Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic

Date of incident: 11-16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 12:45~1:00 am

Time Zone: korea

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
i just returned to my farm plant and there was few ppl surrounding my building
miko killed me there and he said hit completed, so i went there back and asked why he killed me
he said i placed my vendor too close to someone's vendor
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=555637081
(his vendor point)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=555637151
(my vendor point)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=555642199
its almost 100meter with foot

and rule says those two vendor must sell similar items to place hit, but i couldnt check it because his vendor wasnt set
and fact that he admit it with his word, he cant deny his vendor was set
Quote :
[LOOC] Aodhan:  his vendor wasnt online
[LOOC]: Mikado Ryuugamine:  Yes it was?
George Jovanovic: the fact is my vendor was here first
[LOOC] Aodhan:  but not online
George Jovanovic: thats not the point
he didnt denied his vendor wasnt set. he claimed his vendor was set after few minutes, maybe knew it would be unfavorable testimony, and he even implied he was going to give my stuffs back if i didnt show my disagreement

george was the hirer and mikado was the hitman

i lost my recon armor,mk1 helmet,deagle,ancient sword,m24,incinerator,g36,rotten mound and ammos

im waiting for your service

http://steamcommunity.com/id/HLB096/screenshots/
screenshots
(chat log)
[LOOC] Aodhan:  you
[LOOC] Aodhan:  for what reason
[LOOC]: Mikado Ryuugamine:  What?
[LOOC]: Mikado Ryuugamine:  Vender
[LOOC]: Mikado Ryuugamine:  he was here first
[LOOC] Aodhan:  and i placed my vendor so close?
[LOOC]: Mikado Ryuugamine:  yes
[LOOC] Aodhan:  how so?
[LOOC]: Mikado Ryuugamine:  its withing 100meters
Lorian Kennedy: Mikado
Mikado Ryuugamine: Hmm?
Lorian Kennedy: Mikado
Mikado Ryuugamine: hmm?
Lorian Kennedy: May i join scorched earth?
[LOOC] Aodhan:  wait
[LOOC] Aodhan:  his vendor
OOC is currently disabled. If you need an admin, please use @say.
Use @say by putting an '@' before your message.
Lorian Kennedy: So?
[LOOC] Aodhan:  was not set when i placed here
[LOOC] Aodhan:  you all see it
Lorian Kennedy: May i join?
[LOOC]: Mikado Ryuugamine:  ?
Mikado Ryuugamine: ask fade
[LOOC] Aodhan:  his vendor wasnt online
[LOOC]: Mikado Ryuugamine:  Yes it was?
George Jovanovic: the fact is my vendor was here first
[LOOC] Aodhan:  but not online
George Jovanovic: thats not the point
[LOOC]: Mikado Ryuugamine:  Hey dont look at me
[LOOC] Aodhan:  yes it is
[LOOC] Aodhan:  check the rule
Mikado Ryuugamine: If you put a vending machine in the proximity(100 meters) of a merchant selling similar merchandise, that merchant can put a h
AutoSaving...
Player Saved.
[LOOC] Aodhan:  you have to check if the vendor selling similar merchandise
Mikado Ryuugamine: he had similar gear
Mikado Ryuugamine: yes
[LOOC] Aodhan:  and fact that i cant check it
[LOOC]: Mikado Ryuugamine:  Also
[LOOC]: Mikado Ryuugamine:  your using a vender as storagwe
[LOOC] Aodhan:  it was illegal
[LOOC]: Mikado Ryuugamine:  thats against the rules
[LOOC] Aodhan:  thats not the point
[LOOC]: Mikado Ryuugamine:  I just joined
[LOOC] Aodhan:  how so?
[LOOC] Aodhan:  ok ill report you all
[LOOC]: Mikado Ryuugamine:  its using a vender as storage
[LOOC]: Mikado Ryuugamine:  Okay do it
[LOOC]: Mikado Ryuugamine:  I already made ur abuse report

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:39 am

My thoughts and evidence to help CSC figure it out Smile
Vending machine rule below:
If you put a vending machine in the proximity(100 meters) of a merchant selling similar merchandise, that merchant can put a hit on you. (that means the merchant's vending machine had to be there first.)
I have started digging into the problem asking around I asked George what he was selling and he said he was selling gecko hides and so was Aodhan... They had vending machines near each other and George said he had his down first... but I have not yet spoken to Aodhan

BTW I am just saying this to help out on the situation and to kinda help the staff figure it out so don't- give me shit please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:40 am

nespo421 wrote:
My thoughts and evidence to help CSC figure it out Smile
Vending machine rule below:
If you put a vending machine in the proximity(100 meters) of a merchant selling similar merchandise, that merchant can put a hit on you. (that means the merchant's vending machine had to be there first.)
 I have started digging into the problem asking around I asked George what he was selling and he said he was selling gecko hides and so was Aodhan... They had vending machines near each other and George said he had his down first... but I have not yet spoken to Aodhan

BTW I am just saying this to help out on the situation and to kinda help the staff figure it out so don't- give me shit please!

Right here, I saw the vender put down first and it was night time when you put it down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:42 am

Uh, your vendor was definitely close enough to make a hit valid. If his vendor was there first, but offline though I can see where the problem is, as that's a bit of a grey area. From my viewpoint his vendor was still there first it seems, though what were the items he accused you of having lower than his? Also did he warn you before placing the hit on you to lower your prices?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:44 am

never read the post?
im not talking about who placed vendor first

---
he didnt warned me

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:45 am

I did read the post, and I said it seems like the vendor was very much in the 100 meter range.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:49 am

I gathered more info George was selling gecko hides for 100 each and Aodhan was selling for 50 each... But I have yet to find a text warning though Sad but I will continue to search Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:55 am

Warandally wrote:
I did read the post, and I said it seems like the vendor was very much in the 100 meter range.

i was talking to yummy

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:56 am

Warandally wrote:
Also did he warn you before placing the hit on you to lower your prices?

Waran I read up on the rules and I am not 100% sure if u need to warn someone in text to lower their prices because I would see that under the vending machine section but there is no rule stating you need to but I can see that also falling under the RDM section aswell

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:44 pm

Agree with him. This means that you could simply set the prices lower than the guy after he comes.
EVEN if he came after you.
It says that you need to use common sense and it makes no sense to kill someone just because he sells something at a discount.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:24 pm

LOOC]: Mikado Ryuugamine: your using a vender as storagwe
[LOOC] Aodhan: it was illegal
[LOOC]: Mikado Ryuugamine: thats against the rules
[LOOC] Aodhan: thats not the point

After that we should look into this as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinnamon Bun
2015 Halloween PAC Contest 2nd Place

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:04 pm

Guys, please stop trying to pass judgement if you are not a CSC. I am putting the rule here to make it clear to the CSC or higher who takes the report. The rule states that you can place a hit if the vendor is placed within 100 meters and selling similar items. Since the vendor wasn't set, Malcom wasn't technically in the wrong because he had no knowledge of what he was selling, so please let a CSC handle it now guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:28 am

+

they left the game after almost like 6~10 minute pass. is it against the combat logging rule?

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:46 pm

Malcom wrote:
+

they left the game after almost like 6~10 minute pass. is it against the combat logging rule?
No since one no one could place a hit on me since your not part of an ally.
Two you can't revenge kill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:05 am

FreeYummy wrote:
Malcom wrote:
+

No since one no one could place a hit on me since your not part of an ally.
Two you can't revenge kill

im asking to admin

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:07 am

First off, you dont need to warn somebody first, ypu can just place a hit, second is there proof the guy had no storage set? screens? or is this all heresay? Also, did the guy have it set at one point when it was placed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:51 pm

Thanks for looking in to this price, sorry the staff have been so scarce as of late, but as you know, everyone's sort of been distracted by Fallout 4... Even me.
Obviously, I need to make the logs save longer than a few minutes, I'll look in to a way to store them permanently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:15 pm

No problem, I talked to the vendor owner today, he told me that it was set but it was unpowered as the day cycle changed and he was using solar energy. He told me has has multiple witnesses. If this is the case than I see no rules being broken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:35 am

price is one of the member who fought me for ice frost's abuse report
because of his past behavior i cant trust him, i request change of investigator

for answer the question

i have no screenshot because im not a prophet but if it was set, why did he need to say "thats not a point." rather than say it was set?
he changed his word and i have his first testimony

as the screenshot shows it, it was perfectly day.

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:36 am

[quote="Malcom"]price is one of the member who fought me for ice frost's abuse report

for answer the question

i have no screenshot because im not a prophet but if it was set, why did he need to say "thats not a point." rather than say it was set?

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:16 am

Malcom wrote:
price is one of the member who fought me for ice frost's abuse report

for answer the question

as the screenshot shows it, it was perfectly day.
at This point your lying, I took the screenshots after the hit was done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinnamon Bun

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:18 am

First Point: See my issue here on this is both sets of vendors are in separate parts of town. Aodhan's are on the out walls while the other persons are inside against a building. The whole 100 meter vendor rule is very stupid and should only work with Line of Sight. Because it's very easily exploitable to kill someone just because their vendor is within a certain distance. It

Second point: Usually everyone's vendors are stacking together and no one has a problem. To me it seems, these two went out of their way to use a rule just to kill someone and I know the times Aodhan usually gets on and he gets on when the server is nearly empty. So there isn't much vendor competition. So in my eyes, they have used this rule for purely killing another player.

My third point: I agree with Aodhan with the whole vendor not being set thing. If the vendor's were not powered or set how can he know what he was selling? George wouldn't be dodging the question if it was true. As Innocent people have nothing to hide.

Summary: In essence, from what I have seen and know how the players involve play. I believe that Mikado and George are in the wrong with the hit. I will state this is merely my opinion on this situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:03 am

Bottom line Sinnamon, the vendor was unpowered at the time Malcom was killed However his prices were competing with the other vendor abd sadly Malcoms vendor was within 100 meters. If this is the case no rules were broken. If these players want to be evil jerks then let them not everyone gets to be nice. Im not saying what they did wasnt petty but it was not against rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinnamon Bun

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:09 am

Well no, if the vendor was unpowered then that rule is void as said by owners on teamspeak price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:29 am

The vendor was powered at one point that Malcom also had his down. He was then hit for competitive pricing. Also there are no screens of the other vendor so I refuse to ban anyone. Malcom posted no screens of the actual unpowered vendor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next