HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sinnamon Bun
2015 Halloween PAC Contest 2nd Place

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:31 am

If there is no evidence for either side then malcom should be refunded due to lack of evidence for both sides. Also point, why would George the question that malcom asked? If the vendor was powered he'd say it was and not dodge the question price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinnamon Bun

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:38 am

:F|F: Price wrote:
No problem, I talked to the vendor owner today, he told me that it was set but it was unpowered as the day cycle changed and he was using solar energy.
Right there, he admitted that it was unpowered therefore Aodhan was unable to see the prices. So, that rule gets voided.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:12 am

No it doesnt it was powered when he wanted the hit Sinnamon it then turned night and the vendor was unpowered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinnamon Bun

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:27 am

It reads as he admitted it was unpowered when Aodhan placed his vendor down. But you can decide whatever. Im just pointing out loop holes and inconsistancies. I also checked Georges screenshots. He has a screenshot of Aodhans prices but not his own. So how can you be sure Aodhans prices were lower?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:53 am

Too many inconsistencies remain in this case. The case will remain open unless further evidence is provided. I will fish around for more details.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:02 pm

My vendor i believe was set i just havent got round to changing the name, plus you couldn't see what was inside the vendor as it was night-time, also my vendor was placed and set befor you was even online
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:40 pm

Thank you for input. I will let this case be open for a couple more days. If no further evidence is found or brought up I am dismissing the report.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:39 am

Ryan Hopefield wrote:
My vendor i believe was set i just havent got round to changing the name, plus you couldn't see what was inside the vendor as it was night-time, also my vendor was placed and set befor you was even online

do you remember you met me when i approached to your vendor?
and when i returned after killed, you said you were changing your vendor name when i first approached there, and after few minute you said it was set?

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:40 pm

My Vendor was set i changed its name when i could access it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:30 am

Ryan Hopefield wrote:
My Vendor was set i changed its name when i could access it

so you dont remember it?

why you keep dodging the question? i asked you do you remember what did you said to me there

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:44 am

Stop adding flame to the fire without Proof, all of this is just accusations at this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:23 pm

There isnt enough evidence for this report to validate. I apologize for the situation but without screenshots of the other vendor or being able to view old logs I have to close the report.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:22 pm

didnt i request recusal?

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:24 am

Malcom wrote:
didnt i request recusal?
Recusal is the process by which a judge voluntarily removes himself from hearing a particular case because of bias, conflict of interest, relation to a party, attorney or witness, or for any other reason.
I don't see how that you would of requested a recusal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:40 am

FreeYummy wrote:
Malcom wrote:
didnt i request recusal?
Recusal is the process by which a judge voluntarily removes himself from hearing a particular case because of bias, conflict of interest, relation to a party, attorney or witness, or for any other reason.
I don't see how that you would of requested a recusal

are you the head admin?

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:52 pm

Malcom, it's denied. There isn't enough proof. Let it go.
There's no point in exceeding this as there are way too many people bitching about
it on TS3. At least from what I heard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:32 pm

This thread should be locked

Malcom

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:46 am

fine, if this was really server wanted
leaving from community.

if this how your police work going on, maybe you are the worst and arbitrary officer price

you first apporach admin problem emotionally and made it bury in the silence, opposes my suggestions for opposition's sake, rushed all reports against me. very impressive
there is nobody engage the sub admin's work with any philosophical thoughts
they dont know what they are doing, what should they do, what do thier actions meaning and what will cause by them.

i reported this because this happen is just dosent make any sense. how can measure the distance between vendors? how can i know if the vendor is set or not when the vendor is not powered? who can prove if the vendor was moved or not?
is that rule is just like a constitution so its content is unclear? why is there a rule unclear so nobody could prove is this wrong or not?

due to the all disappointing problems occured to me for 2 years, im completely convinced that this is time to go.
started with problem, end with problem

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:37 am

We really don't have enough proof to continue this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2