AuthorMessage
FreeMikeSimms

PostSubject: [Denied]Removal of Ban Mike Simms   Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:02 am

STEAM_0:0:29226738

Mike Simms

Least a year ago

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Couldn't find out

Time Zone: Central

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So I just came back on from my, like, 9th ban for the first time, and I was roaming about and stuff. Soon I met Artik, who told me some bullshit about upgrading my car by pressing f5. It was 4 in the morning and I was too tired for reasoning, so I did it, and some random person stole the car. I took it up with an admin, and he said it was fine what he did and to get over it. I took this as a big fuck you to the face, so I left town, pulled out a rifle, and started to shoot the place up. I killed a bunch of people, but missed artik. Anyway, I was kill, and then crucible (who was the admin who said fuck you in a nice way, bless him) froze me and asked me what te fuck I was doing. I was too pissed to answer him straight, so I was perm banned. However, I think it was completely in my rights to kill someone for scamming me out of a car, but its fine. Its been a year, and a bunch of the old talon guys asked me if I could come back yet, so im posting this. I'm not going to lie, I dont regret it for a minute, but I slightly miss this game mode.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: idk, ask crucible and artik and all those people

and with a side note, I just want to say I forgive most of you guys for what you've done. And how much do hardplates go for now? I have about 25 and I need some cash for a new car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Mike Simms   Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:41 am

So you just went on an rdm spree because somebody stole your car? Instead of just killing the thief? If anyone owes an apology its you.. You'rr perma banned for a good reason. Come back when you can be an adult with us again. Also considering you only slightly missed the server and are blatantly bribing us with hardplates... I think you can stay away. Come back with an apology next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Mike Simms   Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:41 am

"I'm not going to lie, I don't regret it for a minute, but I SLIGHTLY miss the game mode" I was going to write a long paragraph saying how we don't need unstable RDMers on our server, but what you said up there is enough said. Stay away from us with your attitude and your behavior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Mike Simms   Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:25 pm

I don't think we need a CSC to say Denied.

FreeMikeSimms

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Mike Simms   Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:21 pm

:F|F: Price wrote:
So you just went on an rdm spree because somebody stole your car? Instead of just killing the thief? If anyone owes an apology its you.. You'rr perma banned for a good reason. Come back when you can be an adult with us again. Also considering you only slightly missed the server and are blatantly bribing us with hardplates... I think you can stay away. Come back with an apology next time.

You misunderstand because you saw my name and skimmed through it instead of reading carefully. if you had, you would have seen I said they scammed me out of my car. Killing him would have done NOTHING AT ALL except get me killed, and then blacklisted with the 3 most powerful factions of the time, and all their allies. Besides, the person who owned my car was a mercenary, which meant if I had lifted a finger to do anything her entire group would repeatedly kill me and take everything I had before me being banned on some bullshit account. You, being an admin, part of one of the strongest communities, and feared, have no idea what its like to lose your only car, and make enemies with a huge faction and a person with lots of allies. So, instead of being a prejudiced asshole, you should have read the thing, saw that I lost my car due to unowning it accidentally, and then replied, instead of saying "your a fucking kid because you killed 6 people for someone stealing your car and get the fuck out"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Mike Simms   Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:42 pm

"I'm not going to lie, I don't regret it for a minute, but I SLIGHTLY miss the game mode" If you slightly miss it and don't regret breaking the rules then leave. Shooting up a bunch of random people because your mad is never a good excuse, I get mad, I channel it properly. He's not being prejudice at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Mike Simms   Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:51 pm

The ignorance in your appeal Iis high
, you think your 100% but your not. Since you don't care enough you can stay banned and you can come back when you've matured a bit more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Mike Simms   Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:36 pm

"You, being an admin, part of one of the strongest communities, and feared, have no idea what its like to lose your only car, and make enemies with a huge faction and a person with lots of allies." I disagree on that because I work my ass off to scavnge for ages  and always getting into war with big communties by myself then I give free stuff foods, melee weapons, free cars to the new players I even I gave Mr. Chacon (Friend of mine) 100 pulse cores to start his business when he was new  when and Folding Freeman too I brrow him my vending machine and we base together all time with grubs from old days when there's only me my own community. Now look at them Mr. Chacon become and Folding Freeman even Toxic I help him out even though we don't know each other when he was new too from old days.
Those guys been playing this server about year or 2 years like me and Toxic.
Also Dr. Exavolt I helped him out too when he was new give car for free and rad walker and he doesn't know me at that time etc etc goes to my friends and helping new players too from old days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeMikeSimms

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Mike Simms   Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:01 pm

I dont think im 100% in the right, just not completely wrong. Also, Ice frost, the difference is you had people who you gave the stuff to and people who gave you stuff, but thats beside the point.

Anyway, I see that you guys want me to apologize and whatnot, and I am sorry for the people who lost their stuff, I was in an act of rage and I killed a bunch of innocent people. Although I am sorry, I cannot say that if this exact situation arose again I would act different, but I might. I understand if I sounded like an ass, it was late and I was tired and my friend kept telling me to make a fucking appeal and dont get on the server.  Anyway, I've pissed off a lot of people, and im sorry for most of these cases. So, i'll ask again in another few months if some more people pester me, if not, i'll be gone for good. So sorry for the troubles i've caused a few of you guys, and I really do wish you'd reconsider from my perspective, especially since it was at the time wheels were glitched and had no chance at all of dropping and how the car was a gift from a friend.

Anyhow, I know this is a dicky thing to ask, but can you please shorten the ban to until the end of the year? I've just recommended a bunch of guys from school and I want to start something with them

Post script; sowwi for de dubble poost :c

Everyone makes mistakes, the goal is to make as few as possible. I understand i've made my fair share, and I cant lie, I will make more. what I ask for is forgiveness for these mistakes and fairness on any more I do make, because I cant be perfect, no one can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Mike Simms   Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:22 pm

All of us have had wins and losses, its just that some of us are mature enough to handle them.

[Denied]Removal of Ban Mike Simms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1