HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Resolved]Player abuse Report: Ferryman RDM?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sonicb0om113

PostSubject: [Resolved]Player abuse Report: Ferryman RDM?    Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:29 am

Server: Fallout:(Decay)

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:78441073

Your RP Name:Rise S. Boom

Their SteamID:no Idea

Their RP Name:Ferryman

Date of incident:11/18/2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):11:18

Time Zone: No Idea

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
Alright, I guess we start from the mall. We are on the disaster. nodust map with the mall in the corner of the map. I go into the mall to see if there's any loot. Iegin to get shot from many diffrent spots, and I assumed it was a base, but there was no sign So I didn't know b. I get out of the mall and Die very soon after. I then call The admin  to see if this was a spot of RDM. It was not. It was raider who were after me. Ferryman Came over and Defibbed me to revive me. I believe he is a mod or admin. I do not know which. I run to the back of the mall heal up and make a break for it.

Fast forward back to town. So After recovering my stuff I was pretty relaxed and a conglo drop happened. I was unarmed at the time and I didn't intend on having any trouble. What happened next was Ferry man Shot me dead and I had no Idea why. He stated "That's for letting me get shot by raiders!". My immediate reaction was "WHY is that fair?", but I couldn;t type do to me being dead. I rage quit and went to write this immediately. I don't want to talk to ferry  and I don't believe it is a fair reason for a NPC shooting them that I get killed for it. It was not baiting the enemy he was just there and he got shot. He didn't die to my knowledge and he was aware of the danger he was in. I do NOT believe this is a fair death and I will call it RDM till I am proven wrong. I just want to know HOW this is fair and what rule states that an enemy shooting another person is fair play for them to kill me.

I will glady accept this if I see where it was my fault and I misunderstood a rule.

Sadly, I have no evidence but the console the admins have.

There were many witnesses as it was directly in the center of town.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player abuse Report: Ferryman RDM?    Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:47 am

I was coming up to speak to you when a raider drew aggro on you, and you crouched behind me and I got shot. I asked Brig about if that was killable after it happened and he drew me to another channel and I explained, so I checked the Teamspeak timestamps and it took less than 5 minutes to find and kill you. I was actually coming to explain that but you logged off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonicb0om113

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player abuse Report: Ferryman RDM?    Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:54 am

I don't accept it... I really don't see how CROUCHING with an enemy around can allow you to kill me... so...But I do see how it could be trying to use you as a shield I guess?... I was not crouching BEHIND you at all. Again with no evidence this is a dark zone. I was grabbing my stuff while crouched, at no point was a really hiding behind you. I do not understand that. Thanks for the revive again. but you were shot for your own fault. At no point should it be considered my fault for a stray bullet off an NPC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player abuse Report: Ferryman RDM?    Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:56 am

I'm sorry but you used me for cover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonicb0om113

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player abuse Report: Ferryman RDM?    Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:59 am

Neither me or you have proof of that! You can't just state it as a fact. I ran away from you the minute I was getting shot. I can easily say that "I was no where near you!" And the only proof would be the 2 of us. But I am admitting to you being there. In no way were you behind me, I was in fornt of the rebels and I got in my car and ran.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player abuse Report: Ferryman RDM?    Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:15 am

Was there anyone else in area?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonicb0om113

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player abuse Report: Ferryman RDM?    Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:49 pm

Fade Attano wrote:
Was there anyone else in area?

Not during the part where I was at the mall, I was killed in town however and there were multiple people there for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player abuse Report: Ferryman RDM?    Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:39 pm

Discussed this with Brig on ts. The kill was legitimate, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Resolved]Player abuse Report: Ferryman RDM?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1