View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Metapod

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application Metapod   Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:49 pm

In-game Name:
Metapod

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:22160003

Have you donated: (Not required but recommended)
Yes

Where are you from/time zone:
Eastern (Michigan)

How long have you played:
On and off almost a year and a half

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:)
PostNuke RP search in G-Mod

How old are you:

Do you have a microphone:
Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here)
Aesop, Coront, Fade, Waran Dally, Brig Bacon, Chacon, Raphael, Talked to for a little while here and there nothing past In-Game and won't be surprised if some do not remember who I am for some it has been awhile since we last talked.

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here)
Only Fallout Server

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.):
No (:

Why you wish to be Moderator:
A few events have procured in the recent past and through my history of playing here. I play at odd hours of the day, seemingly when most Admins/Mods are asleep or tied up in other matters, typically during late night early morning. During these times I have ran across minges, punch-whores, RDMers, Prop blockers, and people trying to kill others with props. It's been quite frustrating also when I see a rule being broken and I am simply ignored because I am not part of staff and have little power over the situation without standing upon the server. So I have to idly sit by or hope that a mod/admin is in the Teamspeak which 75% of the time there are none available. I have played in the server for quite some time and have seen players come and go I have had more than enough time to enjoy the server and what it has to offer. I'd like to extend my knowledge and history of the server to allow those who are new have the wonderful experience I had and keep those who are ruining it, out of the picture.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator:
An active Mod throughout the day and at odd hours, I know the rules having played here so long and have learned a lot when dealing with those who break them and reporting them appropriately. I have been a mod on other servers such as this a few Serious RPs including a Stalker RP so I am familiar with the type of situations I will be running into and how to handle them accordingly. I am not a biased and I will not stick up for anyone whom I know has broken the rules. I'd greatly enjoy helping out the Community and giving back to Frostburnt for all the fun times it has given me.

Anything else you want to add:
Thanks for taking your time to read this and I appreciate the consideration and criticism I am bound to receive. Also, I have to recreate my forum account I was never incredibly active on here in the first place though that is why I am a day old and this is my first post. Other than that I hope to be apart of the staff and furthermore a integral part of the community in the days to come~ (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Metapod   Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:59 pm

+/- You recently got back I would give it few.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Metapod   Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:21 pm

Aye same +/-

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Metapod   Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:49 pm

+3 word around the office is this guy has a big cock

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Metapod   Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:53 am

+/- You put emojis in your application which is very unprofessional and not 1+ worthy from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Metapod   Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:48 pm

-1. Play more.

Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Metapod   Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:00 pm

Same -1

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Metapod   Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:04 pm

I have no idea who you are, and I think that is enough of a reason to say I don't think you should be moderator.

Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Metapod   Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:50 pm

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application Metapod
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1