HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Real talk. Baiting Enemies to town to kill people and taking their stuff.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sonicb0om113

PostSubject: Real talk. Baiting Enemies to town to kill people and taking their stuff.    Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:49 am

This has happened to me too many times. I am sick of it and It should not be allowed. I know it can't really be enforced, but when a lower lvl guy some how flees to town and it kills some unsuspecting person, there SHOULD be a punishment for that. It shouldn't be something decided by the players. It should be a rule in the book so that you can't dump off your enemies on some other guy.

This just happened to me and all my stuff was taking from me by some stupid noob who was like "FREE STUFF YAY". And if it wasn't a dumb noob, then I have thoughts on who it actually is. My point is, I was in a building where it should have been safe. Nope. A shot gun through the window INSTA killed me. I mean that's fair right. Not really. When you are in your shop there shouldn't be a random Raider at your door step in an otherwise no enemy spawn zone. The map we were on was constantly having problems with enemies in town. That shouldn't happen...

Back to the original topic, Baiting enemies. I am butt hurt yes. Some people will be like "It's just a game faggot " or something along those lines. I tired of it man. All the stupid ways you can get killed and it SHOULD be someones fault, but there's no rule. So who should care?

I care, and I know how it feels to be that guy and That's why I usually help others when they lose there stuff. When you spend hours on a server just grinding for good gear and then a single stupid person takes it all away from you. You can't help but feel desperate, angry, and a little betrayed by the people you worked with.

This is the end of my rant. I needed to vent,but I still feel this is a relevant issue.

P.S.To who ever jacked my stuff, There are two versions of you in my mind. 1st: You honestly had the best intentions and took the stuff to give it back, though you couldn't find me and went searching. 2nd: You were an asshole and abused the fact that an enemy killed me in town, took my stuff and left without a word. Fuck you if this is you. I hope you get your ass handed to you. I can't dish it out. I don;t know who you are. Just fuck right off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Real talk. Baiting Enemies to town to kill people and taking their stuff.    Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:51 am

ok?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Real talk. Baiting Enemies to town to kill people and taking their stuff.    Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:30 pm

.... I'm with bill andrews on this one....

Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Real talk. Baiting Enemies to town to kill people and taking their stuff.    Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:52 pm

Understandably seeing the anger here, but really, if it's going to happen like that constantly, you can actually kill the person for bringing in the mobs if they did it intentionally (Or does it constantly) Oh here's another advice, If you're going afk, unequip your stuff :I ALWAYS ALWAYS!

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Real talk. Baiting Enemies to town to kill people and taking their stuff.    Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:33 pm

Sonic, you are allowed to kill people for leading animals/mobs to you, it says so in the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonicb0om113

PostSubject: Re: Real talk. Baiting Enemies to town to kill people and taking their stuff.    Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:18 pm

Coront wrote:
Sonic, you are allowed to kill people for leading animals/mobs to you, it says so in the rules.

I had no time to react, I guess that's my problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Real talk. Baiting Enemies to town to kill people and taking their stuff.    Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:40 am

Coront wrote:

Even without a warning?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Real talk. Baiting Enemies to town to kill people and taking their stuff.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1