HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Quitting the Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trevman

PostSubject: Quitting the Server   Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:55 am

I would just like to start off by saying that I had a great time on the server. There was so many enjoyable moments on the server that made me laugh with Ferryman Gunpowder and other staff members. I've also had fun roleplaying and playing the game with many other people, such as Commander Jessica, Jinx Gomez, Rise S. Boom, Nick Brawk and several others. They helped me to really enjoy the game. Now on the other note, I will be quitting the server for now because of a rule that I cannot agree with and doesn't seem practical to me. I was killed and lost a lot of gear that I will not list off here because I don't really want to get into it. It was all over a hit that was placed on me because I was selling tires for 40 resources each, which is what I always sell them for, and they were cheaper than another person who had their vendor "100 meters away from mine". I honestly think that this rule is an absolute joke. I feel that the point of the game is that everyone sort of works together as a big community with lots of merchants, scavengers and so on. And with hits, it makes the community feel more violent and would make people more paranoid about who's going to place a hit on me. That is just my two cents on the subject, but I would just like to finish with the fact that I had a wonderful time on the server up until this point, thank you for the fun times I had, and I am sorry to say that I will not be playing anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the Server   Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:48 am

Never saw you before in my life.
kbye
Back to top Go down
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the Server   Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:07 am

Heh thats not a reason to quit. Try losing 10k of each to an abusive admin the getting perma banned.... and im still here... dont give up its a wasteland out there! Sometimes the going gets rough..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Notorious B.R.L.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the Server   Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:34 am

Oh come on, don't quit of some gear I've saw people loose hardsuits before, they didn't quit, that is no reason to quit. Try roleplaying, making a backstory, etc it would be a lot more fun then just selling crap, getting a lot of resources, & gear, But hey if you want quit because of that tiny little reason which really isn't worth quitting for then go right on ahead.

Biggie Smalls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the Server   Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:53 pm

Dam.....what Notorious B.R.L just said.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the Server   Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:31 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
http://www.frostburnt.com/f26-rage-quits
this is the appropriate sub board, can someone move the thread there?

This isn't a rage quit Jeff. He didn't go out screaming like a immature babby.

Besides all that, losing a few things isn't a reason to quit, friend. You might lose a few things, hell, you might lose all your things, but it's still possible to come back from the brink. I've had to do it many times over the year and a half I've been here. I'm sure people will be willing to help you out aswell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the Server   Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:53 pm

I kind of agree with you, that rule is always exploited and it needs some change. Although I doubt changing it now would make a difference in whether or not you return, I'll talk to the staff and see if we can't tighten the rule up a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Trevman

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the Server   Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:25 pm

Thank you for all the positive support and feeback from you guys, that really means a lot to me. It shows that you guys actually care about your players, which means a lot as I have played many servers with abusive admins that couldn't give a shit about the playerbase. And I agree with you Notorious B.R.L., I should try to build up my back story and roleplay more. I think that's a little lacking for me and I think that will be a lot of fun to do. I will probably come back in the near future, but for now I will not be playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the Server   

Back to top Go down

Quitting the Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: