HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kathrine

PostSubject: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:34 pm

Server:Fallout Decay

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:61440162

Your RP Name: Kathrine

Date of incident:11/22/15

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):1:00pm ish

Time Zone: PST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Okay so I was playing as usual and I heard some people planning on killing a caz nest on top of the hill near town and I didn't think much of it. I decided to watch from further down the road from the town in the back of a blue prop truck. I saw them kill all the Cazs but one that was still up at the nest so I went back to town. I am at a friend's house and they are trying to fix a light in one of the rooms so without letting me know they switched the power off from a breaker and thus my pc turning off. Again didn't think much of it so I just waited for them to fix it and got back on. I had just bought a g36c and when I got back on it was gone for some reason so I called the admins for a sit to question it and as I was typing to them they killed me and took my stuff so I called them back and said I had led cazs to town and battle logged which is not at all what I did. I have no clue if my character still was around when the power went out which doesn't seem likely or what but I never fought the cazs or lured them to town. Now I lost a ton of my most valuable stuff and they wouldn't hear me out. Fade was saying he saw me fire the first shot which isn't possible because like I told him I swear on my life I didn't fire at those cazs. The people who fought them I believe was Tom Lawson (or something like that) and I think Joseph lewis? I never fought them and didn't bring them to town. I respect Fade but sometimes I question if he is biased towards me because of a previous problem we had that ended with his friend having a 2 day ban. He dealt with that well but the fact he's saying he saw me fire at the cazs first and that he's always against me in all situations I feel like this could be admin abuse but I cant say for sure. I know for a fact I never fired at those cazs and if I did i'd be able to kill them and anyone who knows me would knows I wouldn't battle log and I can take cazs easy. Please investigate this and maybe give my stuff back because I feel like I've been robbed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:37 pm

He wasn't my friend and I'm the one who banned him but I witnessed you shoot the cazador then ran into town and led a cazador to me which attacked me I'm not sure how I am biased when I banned him....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:59 am

Because you say things like that. I never shot at those cazadors out of town and I dont understand why you think you saw me shoot first because its not possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:01 am

Also on my other appeal you said I didnt get to the node first and that I killed for it. Ive never killed anyone over a node and never will it's not worth it. I have no reason to kill someone for a few fucking scraps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:07 am

I never shot a cazador or led it to town. I know you are biased towards me now because I did not do that. This is bullshit especially because I was just telling a guy about how he shouldnt bring enemies to town before all this happened. I know the rules and I dont do that stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:33 am

For the other situation the logs showed you killed them so don't pull that card, when you shot them with the m60 the cazadores came and started attacking a guy in a vault security suit and me after that one shot you went to town near a fireplace at the building and where I shot 2 m24 bullets at you and finished you off with a pulse rifle which you finally died but your body was their for a whole minute not dropping a case and then it says you disconnected which I find odd, unless another female in leather armor with a m60 fired at the mound please share that info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:05 pm

Okay see that is bs I didnt have my have my m60 out I had a g36c in my hands when I went into town and I never said I didnt kill them. They threatened me. I never shot at those cazadors and my power went out so my character probably stayed for a bit I did nothing wrong you just fucking hate me for some reason even though I've done nothing wrong. The guy in the vault security uniform was Tom and trust me he was one of the people doing the caz attack I wasnt fucking involved ask Joseph too they planned the attack and I did not shoot first. I didnt shoot at all. Actually more proof I didnt shoot with my m60 I didnt even have the fucking ammo for it. I use 5.56 ammo thats why i have a m240 and a g36c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:36 pm

When I looted your case you had a m60 couple of rounds, X39 ammo, and leather armor, as well as axe. As for your previous statement "Ive never killed anyone over a node and never will it's not worth it." I'm not biased towards anyone during sits no one is above the other and I check logs and punish accordingly you witnessed this yourself so I'm not sure why you think I'm biased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curtis Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:40 pm

Fade is lieing. I don't know if he's lieing on purpose or truly believes what he said but its not true, I was behind Kathrine the whole time she didn't shoot the Cazadores
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:13 pm

"Posts: 1"
I'm really not sure who are you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roboboy

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:26 pm

He's Curtis Ferguson, he is always with Katherine, they are both in the same faction. Before, on Katherine's other ban appeal, I had not known her at all so I felt if she said she did something wrong, I'd just let her off. I did not witness this event so I won't go by what anyone says, I know Fade's a really good mod and he knows how not to be biased. From the time I was on the server with them, I can tell they always think they are right, they are minges really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinnamon Bun
2015 Halloween PAC Contest 2nd Place

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:31 pm

Chris, there is no need to insult them both. You need to be careful of what you say please. I've seen Katherine on the server and haven't seen her do anything wrong. I always see her running her shop and on this particular day she was in her shop for the entire time I was on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viridi
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:53 pm

Dank Memes aside, I was there to see this. for the short time I was around I did see a white haired female bait the cazadores into the town. Fade is also a dank mod so chances of him lying about such a silly topic are low.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:13 pm

Curtis is my friend he's actually the friends house I was at when the power went out. Again I didn't shoot at those cazadors I dont think you guys realize how frustrating this is its driving me crazy because I really didnt I am NOT lying. If I did lure a cazador into town someone else shot it and it came after me once it came onto the street infront of town but I did not shoot at them. If I knew one was after me I wouldve killed it. My power went out right as I walked into the gate to the town so maybe it's possible that the caz followed me into town after I already disconnected but I didnt do it on purpose if thats the case. I want to be unbanned and I want my stuff back I was killed twice apparently for no reason and then banned for something I didn't do. I never had x39 ammo on me. Only 5.56. I had several stuff stolen from me by you Fade and I think it's wrong that you kill me in an admin sit and after you said you already killed me and took my g36c.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:06 pm

Now you are lying you didn't disconnect at the gates you made it all the way to the fireplace at the edge of town I went towards you after we dealt with the cazadores and killed you then after a minute of your body being their you disconnected and during that time, you messaged bizzclaw about your death and connected almost shortly after I am know certain you are lying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:15 pm

I lost power right at the gate how the fuck am I lying? I reconnected once the power came back on and my g36c was gone. Because it was a forced disconnect my body maybe somehow stayed but I never made it to that fucking fire. I messaged Bizzclaw way later about it because I was going to tell him everything that happened. I messaged him after our sit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:19 pm

Are you fucking serious? I just said maybe somehow my body stayed after I know I didnt walk to the fire. I messaged bizzclaw way later after our sit. I got back on once the power was back on and my g36c was gone then you proceeded to kill me AGAIN. Which should be RDM and admin abuse at this point. I DID lose power and I am NOT lying. I never made it to that fire and I didnt shoot at those cazadors how about you question the people who actually fought those fucking cazadors and unban me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:28 pm

I don't see how you are certain I'm lying I havn't lied about one fucking thing Fade. You're biased and an admin and lying right fucking now. It's unfair that I get banned for this and RDMed by an admin. Nice to know you can't leave the server when a friends family is trying to fix a fucking light because you'll get banned and all your shit taken from you and killed for no reason this is so much bs. If you aren't lying and you'd investigate the actual event then you'd feel like a fucking idiot because I never shot at those cazadors and I never led them to town and I had no ammo for my m60 and I did lose power. This is rediculous just unban me I don't even care anymore about my stuff because the admins don't care about the community on here so I know the truth will be ignored but I promise you what I say is true. I've always helped people and given people free things and never have been greedy. I would never bring cazadors to town, I hate those people and I could easily kill cazadors. It doenst even matter to me at this point just unban me I just want to play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:29 pm

Lagged and double posted this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:32 pm

I posted 2 things cuz i didnt know there was a second page lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:33 pm

Hard to believe you walked towards the fireplace and stopped I didn't ban you and ironically I'm pretty sure you had the sign up that says if you lead mobs towards town youll get killed...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:33 pm

mama mia what a spicy meatball of a ban appeal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:36 pm

I am sorry for the language but it's so irritating because I am not lying I didn't make it to that fireplace before I disconnected at least from my perspective. I can't join the server. I kill people that lure things to town or warn them I wouldnt do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:45 pm

You didn't get banned...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)   Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:40 pm

Alright well. idk ill forget about this even though its still bs but i'm gonna be recording probably from now on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Resolved] Not really a ban appeal but I didnt know where to put this (Katherine)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next