View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dukr224

PostSubject: [DENIED] Removal of ban: John Hancock   Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:42 pm

Server: Fallout: Decay - Primary Roleplay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66484301

Your RP Name: John Hancock

Date of incident: 23/11/15

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): It was yesterday in the evening. 00:14 if that means anything.

Time Zone: Central Time Zone

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: What happened was I mugged someone, I know it's against the rules, so the person reported me(Understandable).
The admin tp's me there, He then asks me "Did you mug this guy?". I said yes. He then proceeds(WITHOUT WARNING) To shoot the shit out of me. Point blank. My natural response is to shoot back. I killed him. He perma bans me. He did not warn me about the situation. His best thought was to gun me down so the guy could just take my stuff. What the fuck is that? Anyway, I want my ban altered to 1 day for mugging the guy.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: https://gyazo.com/0bfffb460d9285d451df5ca10cc0701f
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Removal of ban: John Hancock   Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:23 pm

Well I guess if you want it done, it should be so. Oh wait.

Dukr224

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Removal of ban: John Hancock   Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:23 pm

Also! This is a new (John hancock) acct. My old one was removed for some reason? So I just wanted to say this is my first ban and I have been playing on this server for over 7 months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukr224

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Removal of ban: John Hancock   Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:25 pm

"Anyway, I want my ban altered to 1 day for mugging the guy."
Sorry didn't mean to sound demanding, Can you please alter my ban to 1 day instead of perma for mugging the guy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukr224

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Removal of ban: John Hancock   Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:15 pm

I just want to be able to play on the server again, If you alter the ban to anything other than perm I will be happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Removal of ban: John Hancock   Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:17 pm

To clarify, when I teleported you and you started running I brought you back and you started screaming "Admin abuse what the fuck" and shooting me. So I tried to kill you for fun instead of insta-banning you, and then I did it anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukr224

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Removal of ban: John Hancock   Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:30 pm

I didn't shoot first, I said admin abuse AFTER you tp'd me and shot me. Then I started shooting you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukr224

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Removal of ban: John Hancock   Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:30 pm

It doesn't really matter what I say since you're a mod, I just want my ban shortened. Please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukr224

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Removal of ban: John Hancock   Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:56 pm

I just want to be able to play on the server again Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukr224

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Removal of ban: John Hancock   Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:58 pm

This sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Removal of ban: John Hancock   Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:12 am

What's up with all these appeals with the x4 posting is this a way to summon the all mighty (insert ex abusive staff member name here).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Removal of ban: John Hancock   Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:28 am

Ugh. You seem to desperate from what I see. And this too "It doesn't really matter what I say since you're a mod, I just want my ban shortened. Please." -1 Nope

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Removal of ban: John Hancock   Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:11 am

Perhaps, you should try a new approach towards the staff members and maybe just maybe.... They'll grant your wish...

Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Removal of ban: John Hancock   Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:26 am

Wait.. you've been playing for 7 months and you didn't know it wasn't allowed to mug people on the primary server?

I do agree that a perma ban is a bit much for this, but still if you want to play that way, why not just join the 'no rules' server?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Dukr224

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Removal of ban: John Hancock   Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:10 am

The 'no rules' server is mostly on the CS:GO map and unplayable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukr224

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Removal of ban: John Hancock   Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:11 am

Can a staff member just say yes or no to the topic? I want to know if my ban will be shortened, kept, Or removed. Please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukr224

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Removal of ban: John Hancock   Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:12 am

And also, if you didn't read my post. I did know mugging was wrong that's why I want my ban shortened not kept at perma.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Removal of ban: John Hancock   Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:41 am

No rules server cycles through the same maps we use on the primary server. Also, try just making N appeal later on. This whole begging thing with the pleases is unneeded, and isn't changing our choice at all. Just give it a month, ok? The rules say mugging isn't allowed straight out, and especially if you've played for 7 months then you should've known what you did was wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukr224

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Removal of ban: John Hancock   Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:46 am

I knew what I did was wrong, That's why I'm asking if a staff member would shorten it to something other than forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Removal of ban: John Hancock   Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:20 am

The staff members has already given you an clear answer, try making an ban appeal in a month or so.

Why? Well Isn't that very clear already? You've been here for 7 months, which means you should know the rules by know or atleast have read through them a few times....

Best thing you can do is hope a CSC or higher looks at this and shortens it but keep on asking for it to be shorten won't help in this case...

But hey, there is a experimental server up right now with no rules or restrictions maybe you can go and mug people on there instead?

LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Removal of ban: John Hancock   Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:29 am

Here is the IP by the way if you don't already got it

104.153.106.51:27017

[DENIED] Removal of ban: John Hancock
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1