HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 Experiment server in a nutshell...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamerchef

avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2015-05-25

PostSubject: Experiment server in a nutshell...   Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:35 pm


__________________________
Evil or Very Mad  Postnukerp Main: Jakob Teller. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Experiment server in a nutshell...   Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:39 am

I started loosing my shit when I noticed the gun was upside down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Xx_ESTE_xX

avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2015-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Experiment server in a nutshell...   Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:48 am

Ahh google, the perfect place where you can get all of the memes, I'm happy...

__________________________
RP name: Mr.Symbols

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak
Ban
avatar

Posts : 219
Join date : 2015-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Experiment server in a nutshell...   Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:45 pm

Well Bud, I've got some things...


http://steamcommunity.com/id/SovietName/screenshot/640997527303173185


http://steamcommunity.com/id/SovietName/screenshot/640997053611408008


(note I lost the Midwestern due to a glitch so I'm getting it back bizz Wink

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

avatar

Posts : 526
Join date : 2014-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Experiment server in a nutshell...   Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:56 pm

Experiment server isn't that bad at all tbh. Only person I've seen KOS'ing for no reason is Chernov (I think). Everyone else is just EXTREMELY jumpy.

Good memes though.

__________________________
I'm back bitches!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2015-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Experiment server in a nutshell...   Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:22 pm

DCWasteland3r wrote:
Experiment server isn't that bad at all tbh. Only person I've seen KOS'ing for no reason is Chernov (I think). Everyone else is just EXTREMELY jumpy.

Good memes though.

Say wahhhhhhhhh bounce

__________________________
As the "Law/Union" kills a communist they yell "WORLD STAR!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

avatar

Posts : 526
Join date : 2014-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Experiment server in a nutshell...   Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:36 pm

Comrade Veteran Chernov wrote:
DCWasteland3r wrote:
Experiment server isn't that bad at all tbh. Only person I've seen KOS'ing for no reason is Chernov (I think). Everyone else is just EXTREMELY jumpy.

Good memes though.

Say wahhhhhhhhh bounce

Don't even deny it lol. You know Jeb Bush? That was me. "You'll hear from my lawyers!"

__________________________
I'm back bitches!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xx_ESTE_xX

avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2015-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Experiment server in a nutshell...   Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:04 pm

Hahaha ^▽^

__________________________
RP name: Mr.Symbols

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2015-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Experiment server in a nutshell...   Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:27 pm

DCWasteland3r wrote:
Comrade Veteran Chernov wrote:
DCWasteland3r wrote:
Experiment server isn't that bad at all tbh. Only person I've seen KOS'ing for no reason is Chernov (I think). Everyone else is just EXTREMELY jumpy.

Good memes though.

Say wahhhhhhhhh bounce

Don't even deny it lol. You know Jeb Bush? That was me. "You'll hear from my lawyers!"

What if I'm not Chernov affraid

__________________________
As the "Law/Union" kills a communist they yell "WORLD STAR!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xx_ESTE_xX

avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2015-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Experiment server in a nutshell...   Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:08 pm

*Dramatic music: ON*

__________________________
RP name: Mr.Symbols

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower

avatar

Posts : 233
Join date : 2015-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Experiment server in a nutshell...   Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:29 pm

gib de autism pls boss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Experiment server in a nutshell...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» .^f2F-.Swemmei Recruting in server 1
» Lag playing in Taiwan server from Shanghai
» Proxy Server Taiwan: How To.
» WoW "Development" Server
» Omnos (( Maybe another name depending on server)) Sunbearer

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: