HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Bug/Error] I have the map, but it won't load.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wgreen84

PostSubject: [Bug/Error] I have the map, but it won't load.   Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:56 pm

[Screenshot of error:
[Image of my maps folder:
So, I have downloaded all of the resources used for the server, but it pops up with this error. I later changed the file to only a .bsp file, then it couldn't CRC the file. So, if anyone can help me with this, that would be just dandy. Thanks!

Last edited by wgreen84 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed CRC, for it is not in the screenshot.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Bug/Error] I have the map, but it won't load.   Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:56 am

Like the content page says, you must extract the map files.
Just open them up with winrar or 7zip and move the bsp file in to the maps folder, or let the automatic download handle it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
wgreen84

PostSubject: Re: [Bug/Error] I have the map, but it won't load.   Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:33 pm

Thanks! I was looking for that, I guess I didn't see it. Now I get to FINALLY play on your server. Very Happy

Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Bug/Error] I have the map, but it won't load.   Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:09 am

No problem, glad to help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Bug/Error] I have the map, but it won't load.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1