HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:38 pm

In-game Name: Kelly River

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25268988

Have you donated: No

Where are you from/time zone: Australia

How long have you played: 3yrs on and off, I use to play PostnukeRP a lot before it got updated.

How did you hear about FF: Friends

How old are you: 18

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Bizzclaw, Folding Freeman, Aesop, Johann, Bruce, Chacon, Coront.

Have you played on any of our other servers: PostnukeRP

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): No

Why you wish to be Moderator:  I hope to become a Moderator so I can keep the server and community safe and clean from those who wish to bring harm to it. Overall I'm a fan of the server and it's community and want to be able to help in its time of need and be able to fill in for any shortcomings that may come. I will be here to support, help and benefit the players and form friendships as I continue to play here, while ensuring the server is properly staffed and maintained.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: As a Moderator I can offer help and experience to those that need it most with an open view to players different play-styles. I am a semi-serious roleplayer, I would judge from a place of neutral standing between serious roleplayers and non-serious roleplayers. I would not pick one over the other.I can benefit the server and community in different ways. Since I am Australian, I can be on the server at times when a majority of the staff won't be on to monitor the server and its players. I can make the staffing environment a more enjoyable and stress-free place. When the going gets tough, I deal with it. No bullshit.  When I get criticism from others, I make an effort to improve. I don't throw a fit over it. I note my flaws and I try to do the best I can in order to improve any weaknesses.

Anything else you want to add: I would really like to become a mod because I've been with this community for quite a while now, I've never really bothered to make a mod app for the server because I didn't think I had the experience, Now I feel I do have the experience to become a Mod and help out the community with the skills that I have learnt over time.

Last edited by RadioactivePanda on Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.6.15.21:21045/
Roboboy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:59 pm

Most returning members will be rejected, you need to spend more time on the server now, most people that take a long break and then come back and make a mod app, they have a low chance of making staff, I suggest you get to know more staff, spend more time on the server now, learn all the new rules and stuff and I think you'll be fine. For now, I suggest you hold on for this mod app.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:10 am

I've been on the server for a while now like a few months/weeks, I've had to take breaks due to personal stuff which can't be helped, Other than that I'm an active person on the server.
Back to top Go down
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:29 am

More time!! Only met you a few times! and plus I never know you too :I I'll say a month or so before applying. For now +/- neutral

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roboboy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:18 am

Yea, I've only seen you on once and it was yesterday, I'd say get to know more people and staff and have more recent play time and I'll think you'll be just fine! Basically what Wolven said. I'd stay neutral on this as well. +/- Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:48 am

-1 Never saw you before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:53 am

-1 Never seen you before, give it more time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:42 pm

Give it at least 2 months if you're a returning member. Hop on the team speak and get to know all of our staff. Many rules have changed since before the update, and it's been months since then anyways.Lastly, get active on the forums! I'd get this locked for now until you have done all of the things I mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:29 pm

didnt even list ferryman gunpowder, not acceptable
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:58 pm

Awh I'm sorry Ferryman <3 Razz
Back to top Go down
RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:05 pm

Alright Warandally I'll do just that, I'll get to know more people before I apply again. I didn't really think about having to meet all the new people that have joined since I last played, But thats fair enough Smile
Back to top Go down
FoldingFreeman
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:27 pm

Well do I feel special, but I agree with more time before going any further into becoming staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:37 pm

Yeah I do need to give it more time, I'll give it say maybe a month or 2 before I apply again Smile
Back to top Go down
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:33 pm

Have you went under any other aliases?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:45 pm

On steam? I think my name use to be just either »Panda« or Panda, On the server I think my chars name was Skylar Hyde or just »Panda« aswell
Back to top Go down
ahugeabruceofpower
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:13 pm

ok it's been 4 days long enough wait so

(accepted)
welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:36 pm

ahugeabruceofpower wrote:

(accepted)
welcome aboard
Wait Actually accepted?
Back to top Go down
Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:45 pm

Yummy wrote:
ahugeabruceofpower wrote:

(accepted)
welcome aboard
Wait Actually accepted?

no bruce is meming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:59 pm

I'm just going to go ahead and say this since I spoke to Bizzclaw and Coront and we're all in agreement -- along with a lot of the current staff.

Please get more consistent playtime on the server, if we see you're sticking around, we'll go ahead and look at this again.

I'm going to go ahead and say this by the way, if I were to judge it NOW, I would *STILL* deny it.

This is a two sentence mod app.

It doesn't have a lot of effort put into it, it feels rushed -- and no offence, I'm trying to give you some criticism here that you can use to improve it before we take another look.

Try thinking of what you can offer us as a COMMUNITY, to the overall daily function of the server -- as a moderator, sure, you help people, but that's a given.

What can YOU as a person offer us?

What can YOU do to improve and continue building on the structure we have set up?

Are you READY for the responsibilities? Being a staff member is stressful, and sometimes requires doing stuff that isn't in the job description, like staying up countless nights arguing about the rules and why they should be a certain way, testing, and of course -- all getting to know each other so we can learn how to communicate as a team.

You have about three sentences for the actual questions (not including anything else you want to add) and they just state that you're going to do your job, which as I said -- is a given.

Now then, I hope you take my criticism, despite being a bit harsh, and improve on your mod app.

Maybe a paragraph per question, explaining the things I've asked you -- or just other general things. I want you to think a bit harder on it.

So for now, I'll place this on [wait] or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viridi
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:41 am

-1 Havent Seen you around before.

Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:19 am

can't believe a dumb owner over ruled my decision I hate these abusive staff members smh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:32 pm

My Shitty Songs Take Longer To Write, And I My Encounters With You Have Not Been Very Friendly.

1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:45 pm

Your encounters with me have not been very friendly? Really? Because I try to help people when I can, I'm sorry you see me like that.
Back to top Go down
ahugeabruceofpower
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:01 pm

that vokak guy doesn't play anymore he's banned on like 4 accounts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:12 pm

No wonder I haven't seen him before
Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next