HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aesop

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:53 am

even if your not friendly in-game it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:43 pm

It's fine, I think you're cool Very Happy

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:23 pm

ahugeabruceofpower wrote:
that vokak guy doesn't play anymore he's banned on like 4 accounts

Actually, I'm banned on one account, and just don't play anymore since bizzclaw hasn't transferred my items yet and its been a few months, so I'm just gonna restart in 2016 when (hopefully) resurgence comes out. Also, just about what panda said, she was pretty mean to me in team speak when we talked for only about a minute or two.

1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:38 pm

What?? I've never been mean to anyone on teamspeak. Plus I don't even know who you are? Stop trying to bring lies onto here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.6.15.21:21045/
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda   Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:37 pm

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted]Moderator Application: RadioactivePanda
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2