HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Taking a temporary leave from the server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Techlord9

PostSubject: Taking a temporary leave from the server    Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:38 pm

I'll be taking a leave through November, December and some of January. It'll be pretty busy for me, so I won't have as much time to get on. I'll see you all in January, and possibly some time in December.

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Taking a temporary leave from the server    Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:21 pm

Bye good luck won whatever your gonna do also...

WHY YOU ALWAYS LYING?!?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taking a temporary leave from the server    Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:01 pm

TECHIE NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :C

But in reality, do what you gotta do Very Happy

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: Taking a temporary leave from the server    Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:01 pm

Bye you weeb nice knowing you, you liar

Sincerely,
Chernov The Dank

PostSubject: Re: Taking a temporary leave from the server    Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:25 pm

rip good luck
Back to top Go down
Roboboy

PostSubject: Re: Taking a temporary leave from the server    Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:42 pm

LOL FADE XD, see ya later Johann, when you come back, come with loads of gunpowder and ammo for our souls pls. Very Happy Yea, good luck with what ever your doing mate!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viridi
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Taking a temporary leave from the server    Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:54 am

NUUU JOHANN ;CCCCC

PostSubject: Re: Taking a temporary leave from the server    Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:11 am

R.I.P Johann Liebert Supply Company

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Taking a temporary leave from the server    Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:56 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a temporary leave from the server    

Back to top Go down

Taking a temporary leave from the server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: