HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Shortened]Removal of ban George Williams (Adaptablewalnut)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walkingkiller
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: [Shortened]Removal of ban George Williams (Adaptablewalnut)   Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:53 pm

Server:

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27115653

Your RP Name: George Williams

Date of incident: 25-11-2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 01:36

Time Zone: PST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: There was a gathering in town as people were talking to echother, I was trying to talk to Ameno on steam, thought he was in game, asked Mr.Dank ingame if he was ameno, get shot down to 1 HP, I got salty and called him out on his name (FoldingFreeman) and then was perma banned with no warning with the reason "Don't fucking do that", I understand a temp ban of 12-24h but a perma ban seems a bit much.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=562453180
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonicb0om113

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal of ban George Williams (Adaptablewalnut)   Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:53 pm

You are not supposed to reveal the identity of Admins while they are in character unless they do it themselves. He had the right to ban you, but I do feel a permanent ban is a little much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal of ban George Williams (Adaptablewalnut)   Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:02 pm

[Claimed]

Yeah, perma is too much. I'll ask what happened.

He most likely perma banned you with the intention of you making a ban appeal on the forums, it's a relatively common thing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
2015 Halloween PAC Contest Grand Prize Winner

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal of ban George Williams (Adaptablewalnut)   Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:03 pm

You said in front of a lot of people my steam name and continued to say foldingfuckboy. So I made it permanent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walkingkiller
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal of ban George Williams (Adaptablewalnut)   Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:14 pm

At the time when I was reading over the rules, I guess I missed the No admin usernames rule, and I would have stopped had you either said something, or responded to the fact you shot me down to next to no HP. I agree now that I was in the wrong for repeatedly saying your name in a crowed, but I don't appreciate just shooting me down to low HP and then ignoring me. I'd like to hop back on the server and play some more, I mean people have done far worse with less punishments i'm willing to assume.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal of ban George Williams (Adaptablewalnut)   Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:54 pm

that feel when in red text the warning pops up that says not to do what you did
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walkingkiller
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal of ban George Williams (Adaptablewalnut)   Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:43 pm

I didn't see any red text about any warning before I was banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal of ban George Williams (Adaptablewalnut)   Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:34 am

It's a server-wide automated message that pops up every few minutes, along with other things such as "Visit our Forums at www.frostburnt.com", "Please make sure to read the rules at www.frostburnt.com/h1-postnukerp-rules", among other things. The one for calling out an admin's steam name is in red text.

I'm also hearing from multiple people that you did indeed call him "Folding fuckboi". I'll have to think over this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walkingkiller
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal of ban George Williams (Adaptablewalnut)   Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:27 pm

I apologize for the mean and nasty name-calling that I did when I was angry and I understand if you feel continued banishment is necessary. @FoldingFreeman I'm sorry for making a mockery of your name while ingame. I was angry that I was shot, and I was angry because it took me a good bit to get my health back only to have it shot down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walkingkiller
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal of ban George Williams (Adaptablewalnut)   Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:50 pm

So I'm not sure whats going on with my Ban Appeal thread but its been At least 2 weeks since any sort of response was posted. Is there any way that I could have a date of being unbanned or something? Its been a pretty lengthy ban waiting approval.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal of ban George Williams (Adaptablewalnut)   Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:52 pm

Oh. You'll be unbanned in a week.

I forgot to post it

[Shortened]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walkingkiller
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal of ban George Williams (Adaptablewalnut)   Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:00 pm

Thanks for the fast response! I really am sorry for my stupidity. So it'll be a week from now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal of ban George Williams (Adaptablewalnut)   Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:33 pm

Yes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walkingkiller
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal of ban George Williams (Adaptablewalnut)   Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:45 pm

Its nearly been a week since the ban was meant to be lifted and im still banned. What happened?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal of ban George Williams (Adaptablewalnut)   Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:47 pm

Whoops

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Shortened]Removal of ban George Williams (Adaptablewalnut)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1