HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Into the Sunset

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rezzy

PostSubject: Into the Sunset   Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:08 am

As some of you may or may not have noticed (or cared), I'm sort of/have sort have been taking a break from PN for a bit now. So I figured I'd make it official and write my character off for now. I'm not saying that I won't be on the server, but I'm gonna shelf my main character for now or maybe longer. Idk.

So, because I'm a giant nerd I decided to share a bit of (really unpolished) writing I've been doing that's a part of something else I'm working on with PN.

Enjoy.

I checked my gear, compulsively thumbing through the various straps and holsters. Counting shells, inspecting magazines, securing medicine.Squinting through the dust, I glanced off down the road, away from the setting sun. Guess it's finally time I turned around. I checked my wristpiece once more, though I already knew what it was that I would see: no messages, no distress signals, no claims, no jobs, no friendly beacons in the area... nothing. I clicked the power on my wristpiece off. Guess I won't be getting any messages anytime soon, might as well conserve the battery. It's gonna be a long trip. I took one brief glance back over my shoulder, back to the west. I thought about what would happen while I was gone, what more could I possibly miss? I sighed and turned back, starting my journey. "Doesn't matter," I thought to myself. "They don't need me, this isn't my fight anyhow. They'll sort it out without me, they already were gonna anyways." No point in looking back now; there'll be plenty of time for that on the road...

The road...

Wondered what I'd find on the way. Something interesting? Something dangerous? "Maybe something to eat," my stomach growled on cue. "Or a place to sleep," complained my legs. Or maybe a new place to start, my thoughts raced. It didn't matter, in the end. I just gotta keep walking. With that final thought, I brushed my hair over my ear and pulled my bandana over my face. I've lingered long enough.

See you guys around.
<3

Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Into the Sunset   Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:35 am

Bye ;3;

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Into the Sunset
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: