HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Attack of the Scrotum Lord...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TAP123

PostSubject: [Denied]Attack of the Scrotum Lord...   Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:41 am

Title for thread should be: Player abuse report ( Lord Scrotum ? )

Server: Roleplay Server (Not experimental)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51884005  (DayZTAP)

Your RP Name: Chuck Tesla

Their SteamID: ?

Their RP Name: Lord Scrotum

Date of incident: 11/26/2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 04:10AM

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: New player here. While directly outside of town, I witness Lord Scrotum POSSIBLY steal something from a companion's briefcase ( Greed had his sword and armor stolen). While sorting out the issue In Character, being blamed for it, I recalled what I saw while Lord Scrotum wasn't in sight since he ran off. He came back, I pointed him out, and he tried claiming he didn't steal it (despite bad grammar he said he "did"). Him and his friend (forgot the name of his buddy) stood around, his friend threatened me to back down and leave and they wouldn't do anything unsavory. I stood around, taunted them with a sassy remark but stood down. Then in the same area, another companion, John "The Wasteland Charmer" Asked for food, someone pulled out a stove to cook it. The cooked food dropped to the ground, and Lord Scrotum took the cooked meat, John pointed it out, so I made another cheeky comment about Lord Scrotum being a thief. Scrotum then said he'd give the meat back, while I was hassling him and John asked for it back. John said no worries, that there needn't be any problems, and in the middle of it all, Scrotum had his weapon out and without warning began cutting me down, I let off a few bullets, and died. Scotum's friend took my shit and told me to screw off because of the NLR.

Not sure how that would be accounted. I'm sure there can be a spin that they were following the rules, probably with defending their honor or such, but there was little to no warning of attack (not even text from Lord Scortum) and they seem generally shitty with the situation and it ruined the fun.

Definitely a jarring, shitty experience and I hope at the very least I can get some input about the situation.

Thank you for your time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Attack of the Scrotum Lord...   Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:27 pm

Hello, I'm that Lord Scrotus friend, my name is "Joseph Lewis" ingame, And I killed you and someone else because you didn't back off from the case which was yelled and typed? Several times.

And what I understood was that Lord Scrotus cutted you and your friend down cause you pointed a gun at him and said something along the lines that he would pay for it etc etc, which he probably took as a threat towards him and that may be the reasoning for his act.... I'm not taking his side but i'm just talking out of my own perspective. Hope this case gets solved with ease.

TAP123

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Attack of the Scrotum Lord...   Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:51 pm

Thanks for coming forward. To be honest I was a bit tired and got flustered with the whole ordeal and lost my shit after it happened. I couldn't stay in character after that. Sorry about being nasty after that.

I was so worried about what to do with the rules that I could have actually striked first, but bleh. I hope you don't mind the circumstances IC that might come from this. Might take me a bit to get IC with Chuck again seeing as he's not as confrontational, so I don't know if he'll try to do something or just go about being Chuck.

Anyways, still interested to hear more input!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TAP123

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Attack of the Scrotum Lord...   Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:52 pm

**I'm not sure how to edit the report to include Lord Scrotus's proper name.... man I feel like a dick now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Attack of the Scrotum Lord...   Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:17 pm

Stealing briefcase, isn't really "stealing" technically, unless the person got rdm, and the admin had to swing the suitcase up in the air and deal with a sit. Anyone can claim it and fight for the death just for a suitcase. And yes, I believe you need a warning if you want to claim it (Please do check the rules if you still need to warn the person if they are around the brief case) Stealing items, that is laid down for giving/selling, has a high possible chance of someone stealing it. If the person did so, you already have permission to kill I believe. Seen plenty of thievery, that ends up the thief being shot, and it all turn into a shootout. Just a normal day in the wasteland. :I

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Attack of the Scrotum Lord...   Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:48 pm

Someone is putting you at risk by claiming you offended them in some way, IE, claiming to others that you stole form them, or putting a hit on you, however, you must personally witness this yourself.

That's a reason to kill you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Attack of the Scrotum Lord...   Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:16 pm

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Attack of the Scrotum Lord...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1