PostSubject: Jack Shepherd Unban Request [Expired]   Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:41 pm

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57114850
Your RP Name: Jack Shepherd
Length of ban: 2 weeks
Ban Reason:Lying|Changing the story multiple times|
Date of incident: Around 11-14-15
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): About 6-8Pm
Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: OK so people were speaking about a hit being placed on me and I over heard their conversation and ran to the hit man that was going to talk to them about it (Hit man is Yummy...Also yummy heard the hit being placed and told me about it) and I asked the Yummy for a hit on the guy... Yummy kills him and takes his shit and about an hour passes then Sinnamon moves me to a TS yelling at me saying that the hit was invalid and he said " You cant place a hit on a person that's placing a hit on you, You must lead the hit man into a trap." So I said No that cant be right and I searched the rules and didn't find that, while Sinnamon was yelling at me telling me not to contact another staff member about the situation/rule I did so anyway because Sinnamon made no sense. I went to Aesop telling him the situation and then he said I was in the right. Sinnamon starts yelling saying that I switched up the story and lied. Aesop says " He didn't break any rule" then left and went on with his day. I believe the next day came and it said I was banned so I got upset because sinnamon banned me for pretty much an invalid reason then I went on and said fuck it I will take the ban and play Fallout 4 and play whatever I have....... Fast forward a week and a half later I got tired and felt like playing post nuke so I made this appeal and here I am now...   Oh yea did I mention that the kid came into the sit and admitted that he was planning on placing a hit on me! Thats all folks !!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Jack Shepherd Unban Request [Expired]   Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:41 pm

I can vouch saying yes he contacted me saying he wanted to make a hit on him
Back to top Go down
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Jack Shepherd Unban Request [Expired]   Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:54 pm

Yummy wrote:
I can vouch saying yes he contacted me saying he wanted to make a hit on him

You worded that a tad bit wrong lol but an admin will talk to u if anything  lol!

--------Double-Post-Line---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry need to double post here but find AtomicZombie on TS and he will tell u the situation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Jack Shepherd Unban Request [Expired]   Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:16 pm

+1 Don't see why he was banned if he's telling the truth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jack Shepherd Unban Request [Expired]   Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:17 pm

Bing, +1

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtomicZombieX

PostSubject: Re: Jack Shepherd Unban Request [Expired]   Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:37 am

In the sit I did tell Sinnamon that I was going to place a hit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Jack Shepherd Unban Request [Expired]   Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:40 pm

+1

Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Jack Shepherd Unban Request [Expired]   Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:18 pm

His ban ends in 6 hours. I dunno why you decided to make a ban appeal on the very last day of your ban
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Jack Shepherd Unban Request [Expired]   Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:02 pm

Coront wrote:
His ban ends in 6 hours. I dunno why you decided to make a ban appeal on the very last day of your ban

Ban ends tomorrow night Coront... I just want to play Frostburnt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Jack Shepherd Unban Request [Expired]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1