HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 Removal Of Ban Joseph Lewis [Expired]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LejonSnax

avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2015-10-11

PostSubject: Removal Of Ban Joseph Lewis [Expired]   Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:46 am

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42982222

Your RP Name: Joseph Lewis

Length of ban: 24 Hours / 1440 Minutes

Ban Reason:Combat Logging Gear

Date of incident: 2015-11-27

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 10:55 /  (Time of ban: 27/11/15 03:32) <--- Is in "your" time zone.

Time Zone: Central European Time


Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So me and Riktov were looking for a place to stay at while I was helping him out with his Pac3 on the map called "RP_Outercanals_Winter" so we decided to get to the warehouse building where you have to walk past a tunnel way. When we get out of the tunnel to the other side, we see a vertibrid(Not sure if correct that's the correct name for it but w.e), so we start getting a bit curious (obviously who wouldn't) So when we walk down the stairs an "Enclave Congolomerate Assault Soldier" ( Not 100% Sure Here Either But Something Along Those Lines) starts chasing Riktov and he yells to me to blast it up which I did, and he tried to help with his gun aswell which was a 10MM Pistol, after a few bullets had been shot away it finally died, so we decided to go further down and have a look and we see two other people ( don't remember their names but surely not any people i've seen before atleast ) They started beating up the "Enclave Soldiers/Medics" so we both joined in on it aswell, Untill Me (Joseph Lewis) and Riktov get's frozen by an admin ( Not gonna say his name since I don't wanna get in trouble for revealing his/hers identity but will give it to the CSC+ that claims this.) and we start getting told of to leave the area ( Which we couldn't because we were frozen at that time OOC which I told the "Enclave Representive" So all that happens and is said after this should be considered "OOC" since we were frozen by an "admin" anyhow, we then get unfrozen and gets a "Enclave Hardsuit Gatling Laser Gun Man" chasing after us trying to kill us which he didn't succeded with because we both managed to escape from the hardsuit guy. At this moment I start to relax and so does Riktov (I believe you can ask him on TS3 or Steam Or Forums Or Whereever you/I can contact him) So we get back to the business we were doing in the first place PAC3 so at this moment I start brining out my "Green Cargo Truck" in order to start storing away stuff ( Will also give away the information about what stuff was stored away to the admin who claims this thread ) So I don't lose it to some loose NPC Yao-Guai for example ( I've been killed by NPC's before doing PAC3 / Going AFK so felt like not taking the risk ) Then suddenly out of nowhere a little girl named "Antiope Anagnos" comes into the room, with the same "Enclave Hardsuit Gatling Laser Gun Man" (This time I do believe the hardsuit guy was an actual player and not an NPC) yelling these exact words. "(yell) Enclave Representative: Found 'em! Kid, get outta there if you don't wanna get shot." So me and Riktov starts running away ONCE again and this time we make it out to the outside where about 5 people were standing I only remember the name of 2 of them standing outside one of them being "11th Patton from the NCR" And "Imperial Panzer Unit MK1" And the second we both get out there and stand in the crowd telling them to run if they wanna live I get !slayed by someone not sure who but someone and so does Riktov, So I get defibbed by "Imperial Panzer Unit MK1" and he told me that he was glad he could save me and we have a bit of small talk for a few seconds perhaps minutes... Untill I get dragged away by an "Admin" and told that I "Combat Logged Gear" and needed to recieve a punishment, and meanwhile "Riktov" tries to tell the admin his side about this whole thing but gets "Slunged Away" and told that he wasn't being spoken to. And I get dragged away even further away from everyone in order to have a talk to this "Admin" now what the admins says after this is that he/she got told from a higher up to give me a ban before hearing me out, before letting me prove my innocence. We basically just had a talk where I told my side but wasn't heard out, but when the "admin" tells his side on how he followed us and all that I had to listen ( Which I did because it's an admin talking to me ) What the admin said was basically " You were supposed to die in that room and not escape" ( Sidenote if we weren't supposed to escape howcome we didn't get killed earlier on instead of being humiliated and get a !slay infront of everyone for something we couldn't help ( That we escaped is what we couldn't helped, since a normal person wouldn't just stand still being shoot at by a hardsuit guy/s it's instinct to start running and not coming back. ) Well this is all I remember of the situation if anyone involved got something that I left out feel free to leave a post with eventual screenshots or your own words of the situation.




If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: Basically Everything Below This Line Of Text Is "evidence to support this report"

My Own Words And Thought: I fell this ban was invalid or faulthy for the simple reason that my intention of putting the gear away wasn't because "I knew I was gonna die" which was stated by the "admin" handling the whole situation my intentions of putting my stuff away was so I wouldn't lose it to some loose NPC or an eventual RDMer when I was doing "Riktovs Pac3" and as a further proof of evidence I got the link to "Riktovs" Pac3 which I was supposed to be fixing up with texturing and some models to cover up his visor ( Can also provide the link to the pac3 file I was supposed to be fixing to the CSC+ that claims this appeal ) Also not to forget to mention the "admin" handling the situation only used "voice chat" So I had no chance of proving to a 100% what he/she said. But I would never lie trying to get unbanned.


Printscreens: I didn't manage to get any printscreens on my own because I got banned before I could do so but my friend Riktov managed to supply me with what he could.

https://gyazo.com/696dadfb4bc6247646fd36208fab500e

https://gyazo.com/34c7e765cee139c9a5f4996b7827108b

https://gyazo.com/e23310e28843c39b5ae6358a6eb634df

https://gyazo.com/0c38cdd25062bb832077f7eaaa65096b

https://gyazo.com/1c933362cc8420583a8f9eb64cc7990f



Not Sure If Double Post Or Not But Anyhow.

I know this is a 24 hour ban but the only reason i'm appealing it is because I belive it's faulthy, and I don't feel like not playing on my favorite server for the only few days i'm at "DreamHack Winter 2015"
Just a sidenote.

__________________________
Straight From The Hoover Dam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord
avatar

Posts : 1260
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Ban Joseph Lewis [Expired]   Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:54 am

I can't make a verdict on this because I'm involved. But I will add that it's a one day ban.

EDIT: Gonna address some other things in this.

LejonSnax wrote:
Me (Joseph Lewis) and Riktov get's frozen by an admin
Only you were frozen. Riktov was not.

LejonSnax wrote:
anyhow, we then get unfrozen and gets a "Enclave Hardsuit Gatling Laser Gun Man" chasing after us trying to kill us
The Enclave Rep yelled out something along the lines of "Guards! Get those guys, they killed some of our men!". THEN a hardsuit was spawned after a good 10 seconds.

LejonSnax wrote:
Then suddenly out of nowhere a little girl named "Antiope Anagnos" comes into the room, with the same "Enclave Hardsuit Gatling Laser Gun Man" (This time I do believe the hardsuit guy was an actual player and not an NPC) yelling these exact words.
It was an NPC. I did the yell, as this was an interactive RP event and you killed a few Enclave Soldiers. Of course they'd try to pursue you.

LejonSnax wrote:
I get !slayed by someone not sure who but someone and so does Riktov
Riktov wasn't slayed. We was chased out of the room by the hardsuit, who eventually lost him. Riktov then later died by a Yao Gui a bit after.

LejonSnax wrote:
the admin said was basically " You were supposed to die in that room and not escape"
I did not say this nor do I endorse it.

LejonSnax wrote:
howcome we didn't get killed earlier on instead of being humiliated and get a !slay infront of everyone for something we couldn't help
Once again you say we, so obviously that thing about Riktov being slayed with you was not a typo.

Most of the previous statements can be backed up by the logs, which I will happily provide once I get a copy from Bizz tomorrow.


Last edited by Coront on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viridi
Donator
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2015-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Ban Joseph Lewis [Expired]   Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:00 am

Jesus Christ, you wrote that much for a one day ban appeal? That 's what I'd write for my midterms..

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2015-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Ban Joseph Lewis [Expired]   Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:17 am

Viridi wrote:
Jesus Christ, you wrote that much for a one day ban appeal? That 's what I'd write for my midterms..

Then you should see what I write for my midterms Wink

Viridi wrote:
Jesus Christ, you wrote that much for a one day ban appeal? That 's what I'd write for my midterms..
Didn't know you were involved... But I understand you're biased in this situation, But would you mind to enlighten me why it will be one day.. Just wondering since you're biased...

__________________________
Straight From The Hoover Dam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2015-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Ban Joseph Lewis [Expired]   Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:56 am

Coront wrote:
I can't make a verdict on this because I'm involved. But I will add that it's a one day ban.

EDIT: Gonna address some other things in this.

LejonSnax wrote:
Me (Joseph Lewis) and Riktov get's frozen by an admin
Only you were frozen. Riktov was not.

LejonSnax wrote:
anyhow, we then get unfrozen and gets a "Enclave Hardsuit Gatling Laser Gun Man" chasing after us trying to kill us
The Enclave Rep yelled out something along the lines of "Guards! Get those guys, they killed some of our men!". THEN a hardsuit was spawned after a good 10 seconds.

LejonSnax wrote:
Then suddenly out of nowhere a little girl named "Antiope Anagnos" comes into the room, with the same "Enclave Hardsuit Gatling Laser Gun Man" (This time I do believe the hardsuit guy was an actual player and not an NPC) yelling these exact words.
It was an NPC. I did the yell, as this was an interactive RP event and you killed a few Enclave Soldiers. Of course they'd try to pursue you.

LejonSnax wrote:
I get !slayed by someone not sure who but someone and so does Riktov
Riktov wasn't slayed. We was chased out of the room by the hardsuit, who eventually lost him. Riktov then later died by a Yao Gui a bit after.

LejonSnax wrote:
the admin said was basically " You were supposed to die in that room and not escape"
I did not say this nor do I endorse it.

LejonSnax wrote:
howcome we didn't get killed earlier on instead of being humiliated and get a !slay infront of everyone for something we couldn't help
Once again you say we, so obviously that thing about Riktov being slayed with you was not a typo.

Most of the previous statements can be backed up by the logs, which I will happily provide once I get a copy from Bizz tomorrow.

Thanks for filling it in! I knew I missed something out!

I guess I just presumed that Riktov got the same as me with the whole frozen thing and being killed thing, since we basically went in there together and did most of these stuff together.

"Sorry For Double Post" I still don't know how to edit my posts ;-; ( If I even can )

__________________________
Straight From The Hoover Dam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Removal Of Ban Joseph Lewis [Expired]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)
» St. Joseph Jaguar Classic Pools and Draw set
» Where is William Joseph Blazkowicz's wife during episode 1 of the Wolfenstein Alternate Reality Game?
» Pinky Lewis (Nov. 13-15) schedule in Hamilton
» Lewis Solly

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: