HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Player abuse report: Sir Benjamin Wallace [Resolved]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ineptbird7

PostSubject: Player abuse report: Sir Benjamin Wallace [Resolved]   Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Server: Primary Post-nuke Fallout Role-play

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43760627

Your RP Name: Vera Mikko

Their SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73290363

Their RP Name: Sir Benjamin Wallace

Date of incident: 11/28/2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 13:11

Time Zone: Central (US/CAN)

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:

Wandering around Icly as Vera Mikko, i come across Rucksack Murphy's Store in-town. Many people are there, and Murphy is hurt, i walk around the Counter to heal him. Sir Benjamin Wallace Appeared in the door and began boasting on some new power armor he made. He put it on as to boast his success. Icly i think i should probably take it, reclaim it for the brotherhood. so i began to Haggle my way to get it. He offers 1000 of each resource. i would accept. but he threw in a 'DEAL'. Get him an Ancient Sword and he'll cut it down to 500 of each. it sounded well enough to me. so i went out to get this 'Stashed' Sword at the Fisherman. I soon find out that Wallace is now in the van with me. i bring him along to the island and get his sword. He threw in another deal Tires and an engine will sweeten it for him. i gave a tire and he lowers the pricing to 450 after a bit more haggling. I give over the tire and Ancient sword. i am ready to complete the trade, to take the armor and give him the resources... Suddenly He disconnects. It's been about an hour now. i smell that it may be an Alt... but nevertheless I claim this to be a Form of Combat logging. If i were to copy paste here..

Combat logging is when you disconnect in the middle of combat or after stealing something.
If you do this, you are subject to severe punishment, such as loss of all equipped weapons or a temporary ban.
If steal more than 1000 of any resource or items of equivalent worth in any situation, you cannot disconnect for 30 minutes after doing so or it is considered combat logging and will result in a week ban.
If you are in any sort of conflict (PVP, PVE or otherwise) you cannot just put something in your inventory from your equipment to save it. This rule is temporary until I add a delay to un-equipping items.
Repeated offenses will result in a permanent ban.

Now since the Halloween Event is now over. The White souls are now VERY expensive. nearing 200 of each at this point. all prices regarding these are inflated. These swords being worth much, MUCH over 1000 Resources each, which he stole and then D/Ced immediately. Which is far less than waiting thirty minutes.

This calls for a Week Ban. Screen Shots Provided are.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=564439623

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=564439589

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=564439500

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=564439546
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report: Sir Benjamin Wallace [Resolved]   Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:48 pm

+1, that is combat log

Viridi
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report: Sir Benjamin Wallace [Resolved]   Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:57 pm

+1

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report: Sir Benjamin Wallace [Resolved]   Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:27 pm

+1 all the way, A CLASSIC example of combat logging, that is not right :I

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report: Sir Benjamin Wallace [Resolved]   Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:10 pm

+1

This guy should be like executed or something with his armor on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ineptbird7

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report: Sir Benjamin Wallace [Resolved]   Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:43 pm

Bumping this. Nobody has gotten back to me or this post yet.

ineptbird7

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report: Sir Benjamin Wallace [Resolved]   Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:59 pm

More Stuff for you... I just got on, Seeing he was on. I Believe he's avoiding me now.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=565231940

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=565231972

Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report: Sir Benjamin Wallace [Resolved]   Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:04 pm

I'll be on soon to look at this, if a CSC would like to take this pm me and I'll tell you all the info I find out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report: Sir Benjamin Wallace [Resolved]   Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:18 pm

[Resolved]

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Player abuse report: Sir Benjamin Wallace [Resolved]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1