ObscureNightmare

PostSubject: [Accepted] Ban appeal/apology   Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:24 pm

Server:Fallout:Decay

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:75160403

Your RP Name:Riktov Azorav

Date of incident: between the 28th and the 29th of november

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):between 7:00pm and 10:00pm

Time Zone:eastern standard

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: After me and Joseph ended up dying in an rp event, Joseph was pulled into an admin sit, while he was speaking to Sinnamon in an admin sit I ran over to the sit and tried to give my opinion, but not in a respectful way, I was very heated and disrespectful towards Sinnamon, so he grabbed me with his phys gun and moved me away. This repeated three or four times, at the time I thought Sinnamon was being abusive, but when I look back on how I acted I don't blame him for moving me away, I was being a minge. After he moved Joseph away to finish the sit I was killed by a raider, when I respawned I walked out of spawn and started to talk to two other people who were near spawn. After a few minutes Sinnamon jumped down from where the admin sit had occurred, which put him right next to me. We started speaking in ooc about something and after a few moments I said something very close to "of course I'm pissed, you flung me in an admin sit" and shortly after I said that I was banned. I didn't address the ban or the situation with another admin until recently in teamspeak. That's when I realized that I was very disrespectful towards him and I apologize for disrupting your admin sit and being very disrespectful to you Sinnamon. Not only that but also for referring to your alternate character as an admin in front of a few players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof.Nano

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal/apology   Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:30 pm

Looking at this, It certainly looks like he did some deep thinking about the things he did. He has shown that we wasn't acting correctly at the time and he obviously is very sorry about it. In my honest opinion. I think he should be un-band 1+
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal/apology   Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:32 pm

+1 He was sorry that he was being disrespectful and realized what he did

Sinnamon Bun
2015 Halloween PAC Contest 2nd Place

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal/apology   Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:32 pm

I am sorry too Riktov. I should have pulled you to the side and told you the situation and explained that I only needed to talk to Joseph. I should have also pulled you to the side when we spoke in LOOC chat and explained that too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal/apology   Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:35 pm

Aye +1, can't control your thoughts when you're pissed Smile It's cool riktov, we all lose it sometimes when we play on the server

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObscureNightmare

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal/apology   Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:37 pm

I'm glad we came to a resolution, and again I'm very sorry for how I acted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal/apology   Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:40 pm

Resolved

This has been settled through TeamSpeak, your ban will be shortened to two days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Ban appeal/apology
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1