HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LejonSnax

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:43 am

In-game Name: Joseph Lewis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42982222

Have you donated: (Not required but recommended) Yes i've donated.

Where are you from/time zone: I'm from Sweden and my time zone is CET UTC+1h

How long have you played: I've played on this server constantly for 2 months.

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) I heard about this server through one of my friends who used to play here way back.

How old are you: 17 turning 18 in 2 months.

Do you have a microphone: Yes I Do. ( A pair of HyperX Cloud V.1 )

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Leon Price, Warrandally, Bruce, Mr.chacon, Raphael, Johann Liebert,Sinnamon Bun,Aesop,Brigadier General Bacon,Chess,( These are the people "I Know and have interracted with ingame" I'm pretty sure I left someone or some out..

Have you played on any of our other servers: No, I've only played on the PNRP.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): Yes I've been banned once for "Combat Logging Gear" which was a mistake from my side but a punishment I had to take.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I wish to become a moderator so I can help out the community even more, and make everyones staying on the server likewise pleasant as my own staying here, and to enforce the server rules as they are meant to be enforced and try to keep the community free of rulebreakers and I feel I can do this because I spend a quite amount of time on the server every day which means I get to know quite a lot of people and get to see quite a lot of RDM and other rulebreakings going down which I couldn't do anything about expect calling for an admin and give them the rulebreaker a verbal warning that they might get in trouble for it... But as a moderator I could enforce the rules and not only give them a verbal warning but further punishment if so be needed. I know that 2 months on the server isn't much but I feel that i've picked up lots of information by just listening to the admins handling situations, and aswell as watching the admins handle situations and I can see myself handling situations like that aswell.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: As a moderator I can offer you my 100% loyalty and time put into being a moderator, I've been community manager on another server where I had to handle all of the staff and the community members, so I bring not only my experience from there over here I also bring social skills and such. And as a moderator I will offer you just not only someone who takes his moderator position serious but also someone you can relay on and have chill moments with both in RP and out of character. I will also punish anyone according to the rule they broke no matter if their my best friend or my worst enemy, I will act accordingly to everyone and not punish people unfairly. And last but not least what I can offer you as a moderator is myself and a promise that I will dedicate even more time into helping the community and it's members.

Anything else you want to add: It doens't matter if I get accepted or not or if I have to wait for another 10 months in order to re-apply I will still stay on the server and dedicate my time to make my own stay on the server great and I will do my best to make others stay great aswell. I haven't quite manage to find a server like this and trust me with 1500h+ on Gmod i've been on quite a lot of servers but there was something special about this server and it's community that made me stay and want to dedicate more of my time into it. I always try to jump on TS3 whenever i'm playing on the server to get to know the more "serious" players a little bit more.

Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:18 am

+1, I know in the past you were less responsible then a aspiring staff member should be, but you seem to have cleaned up your act and even begun to dive into seriousRP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:00 pm

/denied/ sry ur from sweden, not allowed here in America post a picture of your green card and i will reconsider maybe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:02 pm

ahugeabruceofpower wrote:
/denied/ sry ur from sweden, not allowed here in America post a picture of your green card and i will reconsider maybe

Please tell me this is proof enough starting to get really worried over here in swe...America

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:12 pm

Pretty friendly, overall good guy +1 He's responsible and active
only got into heated situations because I was dumb and/or salty
Back to top Go down
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:21 pm

In honesty, I've been with you most of the time, and often times we witness or overhear people complaining about RDM or such. I would love to work with you. +1

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:40 pm

+1 He takes rp serious now,spent a lot of time on the server, and doesn't minge.

Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:59 pm

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1