HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application(Mikado Ryuugamine)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application(Mikado Ryuugamine)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:21 pm

In-game Name:Mikado Ryuugamine/Yummy

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:86202714

Have you donated: (Not required but recommended)Yes

Where are you from/time zone:Eastern Standard Time

How long have you played:for about 2-3 Years now

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:)Old friends from TBU back when The server was called Cyborgs dont cry or cant cry

How old are you:15

Do you have a microphone:yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here)Chess,Fade,Bizzclaw,Chacon,Sinnamon Bun, Chacon, Aesop, Folding Freeman, Brig,Crucible,Leon Price, Warandally, IceFrost, Coront, Bruce, Yuno, im not sure if he's still admin but King Ketchup I believe.

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here)Stranded,  TTT, and Postnuke

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.):Yes twice, PermaBanned . I raided Ren Corporation for a nonvalid reason, and put my locker in the sky. A lot of this was very petty of me and I apologies.

Why you wish to be Moderator:I wish to be a moderator due to the amount of knowledge of the rules and time I have on my hand. I constantly play on the server at least 6-8 hours a day even on the weekdays. I have prior admining/moderating experience from numerous of servers. I notice that a lot of staff usually rp a bunch on the server and sometimes don't want to deal with it. I understand that administrators want to just chill on the server and such, but personally I will go out of my way just to take care of an admin sit. People always ask me if I can help them with a situation all the time, and I try helping by contacting a staff member. I've played on the server for a good 2-3 years and know my way around the rules and have fun at the same time. Many people may be bias towards my rp character in general, since I do rp as a Mercenary / Bandit. I have severally helped my behavior towards the players of the server, and just stop just trying to find reasons to kill people. I started to RP seriously with a group of people and I enjoy it more then killing people.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator:My time and my dedication to the server, and a unbiased opinion when dealing with the server in general. When ever that be banning a friend or a enemy, or an opinion of something of the server. As stated before I am mostly on everyday for at least 6-8 hours a day and be able to take time out of my personal time to help, such as csgo and real life things.

Anything else you want to add:I currently make youtube videos and can make a trailer for fallout decay. I also know A Australian (Sinnamon Bun), I would also like to thank you guys for reading this.

Last edited by Yummy on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application(Mikado Ryuugamine)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:47 pm

I don't know a lot about Yummy's past on the server, but so far he's been pretty cool. Knows the rules, asks staff to confirm some things, and is friendly. +1 I think he's fit for a position on staff since he takes thing seriously as well.
Back to top Go down
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application(Mikado Ryuugamine)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:09 pm

Yummy seems very capable despite his past, and is a great guy to get along with. He knows his rules now waaay better than he used to, and I think he would make a good staff member +1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application(Mikado Ryuugamine)   Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:23 am

+1 always tries to play inside the rules

ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application(Mikado Ryuugamine)   Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:15 am

yup this is a very moderate application you are correct plus one for correctness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application(Mikado Ryuugamine)   Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:10 am

oh yeah let me double post real quick to make Coront fix it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application(Mikado Ryuugamine)   Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:51 pm

-1 for poor taste of music
+2 for playing inside the rules and being a decent player.

Xx_ESTE_xX

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application(Mikado Ryuugamine)   Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:48 pm

+1 for being a very good guy when he's not torturing me...

(the torture joke is a joke, don't take is seriously)
(Hehe...)

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinnamon Bun
2015 Halloween PAC Contest 2nd Place

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application(Mikado Ryuugamine)   Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:42 pm

+1 Yummy~ Knows the rules and a lot of the pvp aspects. Can provide good viewpoints from that side of the player base.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application(Mikado Ryuugamine)   Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:28 am

+1 The man has potential
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application(Mikado Ryuugamine)   Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:01 pm

Throughout my time knowing him I've only seen minor issues which haven't caused much trouble, but I wasn't quite close.
He also engages with a majority of the community and plays on the server in the way he seems fit.

+1
[Give this man a shot]

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application(Mikado Ryuugamine)   Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:22 pm

BUUUUUUUDDDDDDDIEEEEEE +1 Very Happy

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application(Mikado Ryuugamine)   Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:07 pm

Shameless bump

He can no longer be judged for the actions of his past, he has changed, and for the better.

Aesop

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application(Mikado Ryuugamine)   Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:45 pm

[Denied]

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application(Mikado Ryuugamine)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1