HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Removal Ban of Storm/Pvt. A. Abban/punk55293

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
punk55293

PostSubject: [Denied]Removal Ban of Storm/Pvt. A. Abban/punk55293   Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:01 am

Apeal format: Removal Ban

Title for thread should be: Removal of ban (Storm/Pvt. A. Abban/punk55293)

Server: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150976154

Your RP Name: Pvt. A. Abban

Date of incident: 12/4/15

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 10:40 PM

Time Zone: Pacific

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: This whole situation took place in a man IC called "Greece" or whatever, he was a ghoul, he owned his own little pub I guess you can call it, I was with Katherine, I was explaining some details about the NCR to greece, then Katherine was remarking to me "The Brotherhood of Steel won't be allied with you NCR for long." and I was causing bad reputation for the NCR in general, then I said to Katherine "That mouth of yours is going to get you killed." then Katherine said to me "What did you say?" then I said to Katherine "You heard me." then she replied back to me with "Your dead motherfucker." She shot me about 2 times with her remington, blocking the door way, she then moved from the door way slightly, I ran out the door way, running out of the town, jumping into my car, radioing J. Mawf Corporal for backup at town for backup, me quoting I was being shot at, taking heavy fire, she was talking with a Senior Initiate and some other play in between spawn and town then I took out my Chinese Assault Rifle, releasing a whole mag into her, she was running and jumping everywhere as I was shooting her, she then wen to cover behind my car, I reloaded my weapon, releasing another mag into her, killing her on sight, the Senior Initiate yells at me "Woah woah! What are you doing?! You can't just fucking shoot someone for no reason!" I then replied yelling back with "I am not fucking shooting her for no reason, she was literally threatening me and shooting me first!" This is when Jack Winters got involved and Daniel Reid did so too, Daniel being a nice person, being calm with me, not cursing at me and telling me bad stuff he was telling me to tell him to of what happened form start to finish, I did, then Jack Winters is talking to me about being an ALT account of "General Gorlax" I replied with saying "No, who the hell is general gerlax?" He then proceeded with the original situation and said "I am checking Chat logs, I do not see where she threatened you saying "Your dead motherfucker." I think Jack wasn't looking theorlly enough though after I copied and pasted it into chat about 2 times and I offered a link to the console screen shot, he declined still. He was not focusing on the real situation, he was claiming I was a banned alt user, and he was standing still, not speaking, I was then banned, banned for ALT Account.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=568939896 - The Screen shot I took in my console, stating that Katherine herself, told me "Your dead Mother fucker"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
punk55293

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Ban of Storm/Pvt. A. Abban/punk55293   Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:05 am

Just kidding, fuck this community doe! - Can't catch me nigga! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
punk55293

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Ban of Storm/Pvt. A. Abban/punk55293   Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:05 am

Jack WInters, big time abuser, just so ya know Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Ban of Storm/Pvt. A. Abban/punk55293   Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:07 am

Nice meme
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Removal Ban of Storm/Pvt. A. Abban/punk55293
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1