HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted]Moderator Application (Scruffy-Stevie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stevie1177
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Scruffy-Stevie)   Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:01 pm

In-game Name: Gerald Tabisola

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:32628396

Have you donated:
Yes.

Where are you from/time zone:
Orlando, Florida; Eastern Standard Time.

How long have you played:
I first played on the server almost two and a half years ago, but had to leave after my computer couldn't keep up with the updates. Since I rejoined I've been playing on the server for several months now.

How did you hear about FF:
Recommended by my friend Veronica.

How old are you:

Do you have a microphone:
Yes.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins:
Chacon, Crucible, Techlord, Sinnamon, Warrandally, Coront, Veronica

Have you played on any of our other servers:
Nope.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.):
If I was ever banned I can't say I ever remember it happening.

Why you wish to be Moderator:
I want to be a moderator so I can help the community and enforce the rules to keep a fun environment for the players, as well as participate further to keep the server fun to play on.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator:
Previous moderator experience from other games gives me experience where it counts, handling players requesting assistance and dealing with rule breakers. I will do my best to use this experience to handle reports and situations as professionally and efficiently as possible.

Anything else you want to add:
It is my main goal to help the server in any way I can. The manner of which I hope to do this the most is to help other staff members with handling events. I am a dedicated and experienced player that hopes to helps add to the creative events that help give the server life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Scruffy-Stevie)   Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:09 pm

This is definitely a +Support from me, I haven't really seen this guy cause trouble, and from my experiences with him I believe he can handle staff maturely.

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinnamon Bun
2015 Halloween PAC Contest 2nd Place

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Scruffy-Stevie)   Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:18 pm

+1 for Gerlap Tabisoda. He always knows the rules and is a strong roleplayer, he is pretty mature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Scruffy-Stevie)   Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:38 pm

I'll toss a +1, you're a good cookie.

Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Scruffy-Stevie)   Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:53 pm

+1 Never caused trouble and great rp

Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Scruffy-Stevie)   Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:34 pm

This guy is the greatest rp on the server I've known. He doesn't cause trouble at all. +1

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Scruffy-Stevie)   Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:39 pm

He knows his rules, he knows how to RP, he's also a great friend. Well written mod app and would be perfect for staff. +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ineptbird7

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Scruffy-Stevie)   Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:16 am

Through my time of Serious R.p Server Management, Through First Hand Roleplay with this man.
There is No Conceivable way i would say no to this. The Playtime checks out, He's gotten in very few conflicts OOC. I know i'm not Staff, But for what it's worth. +1

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Scruffy-Stevie)   Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:55 am

-1 for getting better /rolls then me

+40 for never, ever EVVVEEEERRR (as far as I know) breaking a rule, or doing questionable shit. You know the rules and you would effectively represent an outspoken side of the playerbase. This dood better get moderator

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Scruffy-Stevie)   Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:41 am

[Accepted]

aww yeah mr krabs

Hop on the teamspeak when you can, and we'll talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted]Moderator Application (Scruffy-Stevie)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1